Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

I eat tuna sandwiches for breakfast instead of normal breakfast stuff would this hurt my diet?
Im on a diet but I read i should eat my biggest meal in the morning well i would normally eat my biggest meal at lunch ie the sandwiches but i swapped lunchs meal for breakfasts and now eat cereal at ...

I would really like to be skinny by next year?
Ahh! I cant take it! Being overweight is horrible! Isnt there anything that isnt hard and is easy to stick to, to lose weight?!...

Why do fat people go to McD's and order a couple big macs and then ask for a diet coke?I see this all the time
No offense to overweight ...

Do all girls have fat knees?
My knees have wierd fat on them and I am not overweight, but is there a way to get rid of it or do something about it?...

I don't eat very healthy, can you help me?
Here's my problem. I'm 13, and I don't eat what I should. I have breakfast, which is cereal, I don't each lunch much, and dinner I rarely eat it because I'm so picky. I hate ...

How many calories do you need to burn to loose body weight?

Why am I dead tired at the same time every day?
I work 9 to 5 in an office. I have a beautiful office to my self with lots of light. Every day around 2 or 3 pm I get so tired I don't feel like I can keep my eyelids open. This lasts through ...

How can i loose some pounds??
im 21 years and I weight 191 and i need to know how can i loose some pounds easily to look my best in my first ...

I've got a big tummy. How to reduce it?
i'm a software engineer.Morning i have bread toast or corn flakes.Afternoon i've rice meals.for dinner i've rice meals and go to sleep.I've developed a big tummy.i hardly find ...

Are laxatives a good way to lose weight quickly?

I can't put on weight, although i eat 3 meals a day and extras, has anyone got any tricks?

Why are the Americans so fat?
Now more than half of Americans are obese

How can these people expect anyone to give them any respect when they clearly are lazy and have no self control?

The worst thing is ...

What is the quickest way to loose 74 pounds within 7 to 8 months?

Whats the best way to lose weight fast after becoming a mommy?
losing weight??...

Has anyone tried Adam & Eve diet?
Metabolic diet - balance blood sugar.
Additional Details
It nothing do with apples and not a FAD diet. It was recommend by natural ...

How do you lose weight w/o starving yourself???

What are the good and bad effects of anorexia?

Additional Details
Just adding this. And i disagree with yoo, i found loads of pro-ana sites. Thanks for the long lists, i have a ...

Starving Yourself for 8 Days?
If someone starved there self for 8 days, Only One fruit smoothie each day, how much weight would they loose??

Don't have a go at me because im not heading to do it. I would just ...

I love my Man, but at a slight mistake he gets really mad at me, what do i do 4 him to believé im not cheating

I go regularly now to 24 hour fitness gym, I need to lose about 200 pounds what exercies should i do?
mostly ive been walking the treadmill for half an hour and riding the stationary bike for 20 minutes and things like that. any hep or ideas or suggestions????...

girl_95
WOULD YOU RATHER BE BULIMIC OR ANOREXIC? PlEASE ANSWER!?
Would you rather be bulimic or anorexic?

§§ The Superhero §§
My constant desire to reach lvl 2 on here demands me to answer this question. I would be anorexic, because that's simply not eating. Bulimic is eating, and then throwing up what you ate, and believe you me, you do NOT want to see what I had for lunch today.

natchomomma
Anorexic because it won't ruin your esophagus

violet
Rating
anorexic, because stomach acid wouldn't ruin my teeth

Johnny Q
Rating
i would rather be neither but if i had to choose i wud be anorexic. Bulimic's have their teeth worn down to a point of no return and thaeir esophogus is also worn down and that causes pain when eating. You wont even be able to enjoy your food. But don't get me wrong, anorexia is still extremely dislikable and dangerous not to mention disgusting.

Your my butterfly Sugar, Baby
Rating
neither.what a idiotic question.

Fatima
Rating
If u asked me...bullimic
but if ur thinking of being one or the other...i suggest not to do it.
you could have serious health issues.
and u should go see a nutrcionist to help.
if you feel overwieght then just watch what you eat and ecercise!
it would help and its healthy!

J@bb@W0CKEEZ
both

mara
Rating
fat.

Aimee ;]
Rating
Ok, I would never in a million years be bulimic or anorexic- I actually need to gain weight. But it sounds like your asking if you HAD to be on, I would be bulimic. But still, I would never be either, it's so sad that girls are so self- conscious that they think they are fat (even when they aren't) and sink to such a shallow level they throw up and starve themselves. So sad...

ShaunaBabii
Rating
bulimic because most people who are bulimic arent even underweight
although both are a terrible disese to have

nur'ain
Rating
neither , both conditions will kill you . Learn to love yourself , create a positive self & body image. Listen to India Arie , she always sings about positive body image. Jill Scott is also a good singer.

vs
Rating
anorexic because i hate throwing up and it's easier to hide than being bulimic. but thats just my opinion. plus my teeth would be in better shape and i wouldnt have to worry about when/where i can throw up without anyone noticing

annamariee
anorexic.

Bella Dahll
ur best bet is eating healthy and exercising a lot.. ive had both of these eating disorders and a lot of damage has been done 2 my body.. my hair got wicked thin and now when i eat normal i gain weight 4 messing up my metabolism plus i always get sick.. so plz smarten up unless u wanna die

Dramageek
Rating
I'd have to say anorexic because I have a love/hate relationship with feeling hungry.. I mean there are differnt forms of bulimia but the only one I think I could handle is exercise bulimia.. because I just can't throw up. it's too gross..

eric h
Rating
Neither.

Chan W
Rating
Um first off this question is preeety much like which isbetter a boy or a girl, the girl because they give on to all of us. andthe girlis the same as bolimic because it can cause anorexia. but they are both just sick.

Brendan P
Rating
neither

rkered
Well, all things considered...thats a really disturbing question. Get help, and not on Yahoo.

lighting goddess
Rating
i'd rather be healthy and happy with who i am...

vish [dot] man
Rating
why are you asking a question about bulimia or anorexia... neither are good... the idea of them should not be considered.. but people do end up bulimic or anorexic... theres always a way out.. and from my guess you are 12 or 13 and trust me you dont want to get involved with either of the two... be urself cuase there is always someone who sees u the way u are... dont change yourself just cuase the media show the best looking and skinny people as dominant.. cuase the reality is far from it..

x

Jinx
Neither. Both sound miserable.

Brendan P
Rating
neither just work out!

thedruidess81
Neither...but I think anorexia is the more dangerous of the two. When you stop eating, eventually you're looking at organ failure. Ever hear of Karen Carpenter? You should look her up. Type in Karen Carpenter and Anorexia and then you'll see what I mean

*cutie pie*
i would rather b belemic if u asked me. of course i would never do either.. they can kill you, but u asked

pumpkinhead
Rating
I would rather be healthy. I know, I'm weird.

Cookiecrumbles
Rating
well if your bulimic, the acid from throwing up makes your teeth fall out, and if you are anorexic, the malnutrition makes your hair fall out.

NT
neither, they both can kill you

Jenn
Rating
I'm hungry!

Joe G
neither

#1 Raider Fan
Rating
I wouldn't want to be either one but I guess if I had to choose I would pick anorexic because people who are anorexic are typically much thinner than bulimics and that way other people would be more likely to notice that there was a problem and try to help me. I hope that helps.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, March 25, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy