Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Fat or skinny?

Do vegetables and fruits have calories?
if so where can i go to find out how many calories they ...

Do you think that being 5''5 in height and being 112 pounds is normal???

If youre in a hurry and you want to get something healthy....?
What fast food place do you go to and what do you get? Like chicken,salads.........

I hard that smoking helps you to lose weight. Is that true?Will I lose weight if I start smoking?
I am eighteen and I would like to be thiner......

I just had a large plate of pasta and football practice in 45 minutes i need an answer a.s.a.p
I had a big plate of pasta with sauce and meatballs. We do heavy running, pushups and all sorts of excercises. Will i puke up my pasta? Does my body have enough time? Please answer
Additional D...

Does it really make your stomach flat if you wrap your stomach in plastic wrap and then go running???

I eat tuna sandwiches for breakfast instead of normal breakfast stuff would this hurt my diet?
Im on a diet but I read i should eat my biggest meal in the morning well i would normally eat my biggest meal at lunch ie the sandwiches but i swapped lunchs meal for breakfasts and now eat cereal at ...

I would really like to be skinny by next year?
Ahh! I cant take it! Being overweight is horrible! Isnt there anything that isnt hard and is easy to stick to, to lose weight?!...

Why do fat people go to McD's and order a couple big macs and then ask for a diet coke?I see this all the time
No offense to overweight ...

Do all girls have fat knees?
My knees have wierd fat on them and I am not overweight, but is there a way to get rid of it or do something about it?...

I don't eat very healthy, can you help me?
Here's my problem. I'm 13, and I don't eat what I should. I have breakfast, which is cereal, I don't each lunch much, and dinner I rarely eat it because I'm so picky. I hate ...

How many calories do you need to burn to loose body weight?

Why am I dead tired at the same time every day?
I work 9 to 5 in an office. I have a beautiful office to my self with lots of light. Every day around 2 or 3 pm I get so tired I don't feel like I can keep my eyelids open. This lasts through ...

How can i loose some pounds??
im 21 years and I weight 191 and i need to know how can i loose some pounds easily to look my best in my first ...

I've got a big tummy. How to reduce it?
i'm a software engineer.Morning i have bread toast or corn flakes.Afternoon i've rice meals.for dinner i've rice meals and go to sleep.I've developed a big tummy.i hardly find ...

Are laxatives a good way to lose weight quickly?

I can't put on weight, although i eat 3 meals a day and extras, has anyone got any tricks?

Why are the Americans so fat?
Now more than half of Americans are obese

How can these people expect anyone to give them any respect when they clearly are lazy and have no self control?

The worst thing is ...

What is the quickest way to loose 74 pounds within 7 to 8 months?

Haley F
What is your name?
what is it??? mine is haley

maniac
mari

John M
John Matthew

David K
Rating
David

Die Hard 49ers Fan
Rating
Harry Bolsonia

All Natural Honey
All Natural Honey

Bruh-Manâ„¢
Rating
Darion Martise Sargent

kelly k
Rating
mine is kelly (actually it really isnt)

mnelson11425
Mackenzie

Sister Hobo
Karen. Feel free to call me Bear.

justathought
Christopher

dohface215
Rating
Peyton... Thats Peyton Manning.... Super Bowl MVP
*Flash ring*

Chock Lesnar
My friends calls me ArmorAbs, Choclesnar,Steelback, even the black version of John Cena. But you can call me Marcus.

Bakes
Amy

Nana
Rating
Joyce Ann

Bernice
Rating
whittney!
:]

Vonie
Rating
Vonie!lol

Max
Mine is Max, and I'm a girl! I love it so much, your name is cool too, but seriously my name s the best name! It just FITS.

Dallas
Dallas. My daughter's name is Hailey too.

emily
mines emily.. this has to relate to diet and fitness how?

♥bigmamma♥
dina

Mike T
Hank Wankplank.

Not really, it's Mike.

anna f
Rating
angela

REALITY VOLCANO
Rating
A Very True Answewr ON WHICH YOU OR ANY BODY CAN BELIEVE is that
yes dear thats not "HALEY"

the lullaby
Lauren. =D

Twoicys
Ishmael

What book is that from?

Karolynn (:
Rating
Er, I think this is a really stupid question.
But since you asked, mine is Karolynn.

manybagolike
Rating
manybagolike

BAM!
BAM!

I Luv 2 Swim
Mey Mey....................... its a Chinnese name it means little sis.............but i'm not da lil sis anymore....LOL

Hannah Radar
Rating
Six people call me Mom. Three call me Grandma, and three call me Aunt. Those who called me by my given name are no longer on this earth.

shop2early
Pudding Tame. LOL

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.004
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, March 25, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy