Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Do you think that being 5''5 in height and being 112 pounds is normal???

If youre in a hurry and you want to get something healthy....?
What fast food place do you go to and what do you get? Like chicken,salads.........

I hard that smoking helps you to lose weight. Is that true?Will I lose weight if I start smoking?
I am eighteen and I would like to be thiner......

I just had a large plate of pasta and football practice in 45 minutes i need an answer a.s.a.p
I had a big plate of pasta with sauce and meatballs. We do heavy running, pushups and all sorts of excercises. Will i puke up my pasta? Does my body have enough time? Please answer
Additional D...

Does it really make your stomach flat if you wrap your stomach in plastic wrap and then go running???

I eat tuna sandwiches for breakfast instead of normal breakfast stuff would this hurt my diet?
Im on a diet but I read i should eat my biggest meal in the morning well i would normally eat my biggest meal at lunch ie the sandwiches but i swapped lunchs meal for breakfasts and now eat cereal at ...

I would really like to be skinny by next year?
Ahh! I cant take it! Being overweight is horrible! Isnt there anything that isnt hard and is easy to stick to, to lose weight?!...

Why do fat people go to McD's and order a couple big macs and then ask for a diet coke?I see this all the time
No offense to overweight ...

Do all girls have fat knees?
My knees have wierd fat on them and I am not overweight, but is there a way to get rid of it or do something about it?...

I don't eat very healthy, can you help me?
Here's my problem. I'm 13, and I don't eat what I should. I have breakfast, which is cereal, I don't each lunch much, and dinner I rarely eat it because I'm so picky. I hate ...

How many calories do you need to burn to loose body weight?

Why am I dead tired at the same time every day?
I work 9 to 5 in an office. I have a beautiful office to my self with lots of light. Every day around 2 or 3 pm I get so tired I don't feel like I can keep my eyelids open. This lasts through ...

How can i loose some pounds??
im 21 years and I weight 191 and i need to know how can i loose some pounds easily to look my best in my first ...

I've got a big tummy. How to reduce it?
i'm a software engineer.Morning i have bread toast or corn flakes.Afternoon i've rice meals.for dinner i've rice meals and go to sleep.I've developed a big tummy.i hardly find ...

Are laxatives a good way to lose weight quickly?

I can't put on weight, although i eat 3 meals a day and extras, has anyone got any tricks?

Why are the Americans so fat?
Now more than half of Americans are obese

How can these people expect anyone to give them any respect when they clearly are lazy and have no self control?

The worst thing is ...

What is the quickest way to loose 74 pounds within 7 to 8 months?

Whats the best way to lose weight fast after becoming a mommy?
losing weight??...

Has anyone tried Adam & Eve diet?
Metabolic diet - balance blood sugar.
Additional Details
It nothing do with apples and not a FAD diet. It was recommend by natural ...

spiralls
What is your favorite part of the human body?
Mine gotta be the thigh and the butt girls have great thighs and butts lol ^_^

pwned!!!

Xo {Katie Babe} Xo
Rating
the weenus (the skin on your elbow)

Dad
I was going to say mouth but I see fingers can be pretty stupid too!

shallytally
abs, cuz no one has any

Anonymous™ ©2008 !!
Rating
WOMEN- NECKS
MEN- BACK (patrick swazey style)

janjan
my hair

Carlos Cortes
my face!!!!!

The sky is up
Rating
My brain. But that just me. :)

monae p
mine would be the lips.It doesn't even have to be a boy it could even be a girl.

Karl
Rating
Oh God. Strong, big hands and arms on a guy. Phew.

I love noses. But they have to be good noses. Small and sometimes described as a "slope". Little pointed up at the end. So cute.

Also, I agree with the above answerer - where the butt meets the thighs. So hot.

I can't decide now..

SumMeR
Rating
umm my feet idk why

78%sarcastic♥
On a guy...eyes,lips,a$$,back,hands,back of neck and those one v line things down by the belly button woooooo lol.

Steven G
I love women's underarms; shaved, hairy, or even stubble!

themeindzeye
Rating
That little hollow behind the collar-bone. I dunno, it's just always fascinated me.

LOL
Rating
arms. but not too muscular. and not too skinny.
and smile. those are adorable :]

Vegeta
Rating
face

Christine
To look at: the chest and upper back.
To marvel at: gotta be the liver.
To say: the gastrocnemius.

Get Well Travis and Adam!!!
eyes...they are the windows to the soul. so trite, i know but i love eyes.

WiserAngel
mouth

kimmi_email
Rating
the cut line by the hip bone

calis_242
brain

Mommy to a prince and a peanut!!
I thing my favorite part (for men and women..he he) would have to be right where the butt meets the thigh...that little crease right there :)

George
Colon

Fraggle Rocks
The hands. I just love holding my husbands hands. I don't know what it is, I just feel closer when I am touching his hands, I feel a connection. Hands fix things, caress, rub, feel, hold, touch, make things, where would we be without them? I love hands! LOL

protege_gamer
hand..

or maybe the brain...

Keshaun19 K
Rating
thighs yummy, i want to drink her bath water

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, March 25, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy