Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Why am I dead tired at the same time every day?
I work 9 to 5 in an office. I have a beautiful office to my self with lots of light. Every day around 2 or 3 pm I get so tired I don't feel like I can keep my eyelids open. This lasts through ...

How can i loose some pounds??
im 21 years and I weight 191 and i need to know how can i loose some pounds easily to look my best in my first ...

I've got a big tummy. How to reduce it?
i'm a software engineer.Morning i have bread toast or corn flakes.Afternoon i've rice meals.for dinner i've rice meals and go to sleep.I've developed a big tummy.i hardly find ...

Are laxatives a good way to lose weight quickly?

I can't put on weight, although i eat 3 meals a day and extras, has anyone got any tricks?

Why are the Americans so fat?
Now more than half of Americans are obese

How can these people expect anyone to give them any respect when they clearly are lazy and have no self control?

The worst thing is ...

What is the quickest way to loose 74 pounds within 7 to 8 months?

Whats the best way to lose weight fast after becoming a mommy?
losing weight??...

Has anyone tried Adam & Eve diet?
Metabolic diet - balance blood sugar.
Additional Details
It nothing do with apples and not a FAD diet. It was recommend by natural ...

How do you lose weight w/o starving yourself???

What are the good and bad effects of anorexia?

Additional Details
Just adding this. And i disagree with yoo, i found loads of pro-ana sites. Thanks for the long lists, i have a ...

Starving Yourself for 8 Days?
If someone starved there self for 8 days, Only One fruit smoothie each day, how much weight would they loose??

Don't have a go at me because im not heading to do it. I would just ...

I love my Man, but at a slight mistake he gets really mad at me, what do i do 4 him to believé im not cheating

I go regularly now to 24 hour fitness gym, I need to lose about 200 pounds what exercies should i do?
mostly ive been walking the treadmill for half an hour and riding the stationary bike for 20 minutes and things like that. any hep or ideas or suggestions????...

I'm on a Diet right now, and I'm starving! What can I do to fight this urge to eat? (Already had my calories
.........for the day. It's 3am where I'm at. I work nights, that's why I'm still awake)...

How can i lift my breast without surgery?

Would you rather a size 0, or a curved plus size?

If I am wanting to lose weight should I not be drinking any alcohol at all? x?

Is showering 3 times a week healthy for a man?
it takes an hour each time with all that scurbbing. this is the only work out i get to keep fit....

Protein shake recipes?
Anyone know some home made, low-calorie, protein shake recipes? I just want to know so I can make them at home because they're really expensive....

sk8_tergurl
Do you think that being 5''5 in height and being 112 pounds is normal???

giggles♥
Rating
it depends
are you a guy.. or girl?
cuz its perfectly fine for a girl i'm 5'4 and 111 pounds
but a guy????
nooooppeee

Susan Yarrawonga
At 5'5 the ideal weight for a female is 125 lbs and for a male 135 lbs so you are definitely not overweight.

Your weight is OK.

crystalzdiamond
yeah that's normal. it's actually around the weight i'm trying to attain & i'm the same height (my goal is 115 lbs). just make sure you don't lose any! & if you do gain, don't gain enough to be over 120lbs. i mean, it's not unhealthy to be over 120lbs but you just won't look as good as you do now. =)

♥I run with scissors♥
Rating
uhh guys these aren't her dimensions go into her questions and look she told a girl she was 5'7 and 140 2 weeks ago i highly doubt she lost 20 pounds and shrunk 2 inches in 2 weeks. but yeah the person whose dimensions these are is normal.

evergreenhottie123
Rating
Yes hon, thats completely normal. I mean most doctors would say thats totally in shape and perhaps even a bit underweight. Especially if youre a guy. and what age group you are. i mean, if u were 5, then yes, that would be a problem. But since im guessing that youre not, lol, u are completely normal. Don't worry about it!! just live life to the fullest!!

twnklelilstar143
Yes- your BMI (Body Mass Index) is in the normal range.
Body mass index (BMI) is a measure of body fat based on height and weight that applies to both adult men and women.
http://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/

Shelly
Rating
Yes, that's normal as long as you don't lose anymore weight and you eat properly. I am 5' and weigh 106 and I still have a belly.

love you <3
mhmm. im 5"5', and weigh 108 but im underweight. so id say youre perfect. =]

PuttPutt
A bit skinny, but within normal range.

simreality
It may be a little under what you should be, and depends on your age. I'm 5'5", and when I was 15, I weighed about 115. I looked anorexic. I'm now 123 and look healthy. I wouldn't stress over it too much - just as long as you're eating right and exercising, you should be fine.

ph100_0
Rating
yes, you are fine

peace☮
Yep!

You're probably known as "skinnier"!

mrrockstarr
Rating
Definately ,

Please trust me.

Herbert
Rating
Yes, that is normal.

deny_zoo29
It seems a bit on the thin side to me...I don't like to see girls who are sticks though!

TiffTurd
yes. if anything thats under weight. but thats perfect.

atheism_and_rats
Rating
Yep, quite normal.

Trying!!
That is a good weight for the height.

poopsie
Rating
yes I'm 5-5, and I would love it if i weighted 112, I used to many moon's ago. yes very normal !!!!!

Tom B
Absolutely.....depending on your age/body frame, it might be a little on the thin side.

thebig_89
yeah

Tigger
Rating
Pretty much. In fact, you would be a bit on the thin side.

k
Rating
um... yeah it could be it depends on your age.

Andre R
yes its normal

Patriotic Latter Day Saint
according to a bmi calculator, you are very close to being underweight, but ok.

kelsi~
your a little under weight but its okay as long as you eat good.

*♥I'm Dani and You're♥*
Rating
Well...honestly it's mighty thin,I'd try to gain a few pounds but otherwise it's normal(if you're 13-15 years old)

???
Rating
EAT!!

moose1892
yes,
that's skinny tough
if your an adult, I'd recommend gaining some poundage
If you're a kid, you're just fine

Obanroo
Oh, stop bragging!

mazotti1
for a female... it is still a little thin even then... but as long as you feel healthy...

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.104
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, March 25, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy