Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Do all girls have fat knees?
My knees have wierd fat on them and I am not overweight, but is there a way to get rid of it or do something about it?...

I don't eat very healthy, can you help me?
Here's my problem. I'm 13, and I don't eat what I should. I have breakfast, which is cereal, I don't each lunch much, and dinner I rarely eat it because I'm so picky. I hate ...

How many calories do you need to burn to loose body weight?

Why am I dead tired at the same time every day?
I work 9 to 5 in an office. I have a beautiful office to my self with lots of light. Every day around 2 or 3 pm I get so tired I don't feel like I can keep my eyelids open. This lasts through ...

How can i loose some pounds??
im 21 years and I weight 191 and i need to know how can i loose some pounds easily to look my best in my first ...

I've got a big tummy. How to reduce it?
i'm a software engineer.Morning i have bread toast or corn flakes.Afternoon i've rice meals.for dinner i've rice meals and go to sleep.I've developed a big tummy.i hardly find ...

Are laxatives a good way to lose weight quickly?

I can't put on weight, although i eat 3 meals a day and extras, has anyone got any tricks?

Why are the Americans so fat?
Now more than half of Americans are obese

How can these people expect anyone to give them any respect when they clearly are lazy and have no self control?

The worst thing is ...

What is the quickest way to loose 74 pounds within 7 to 8 months?

Whats the best way to lose weight fast after becoming a mommy?
losing weight??...

Has anyone tried Adam & Eve diet?
Metabolic diet - balance blood sugar.
Additional Details
It nothing do with apples and not a FAD diet. It was recommend by natural ...

How do you lose weight w/o starving yourself???

What are the good and bad effects of anorexia?

Additional Details
Just adding this. And i disagree with yoo, i found loads of pro-ana sites. Thanks for the long lists, i have a ...

Starving Yourself for 8 Days?
If someone starved there self for 8 days, Only One fruit smoothie each day, how much weight would they loose??

Don't have a go at me because im not heading to do it. I would just ...

I love my Man, but at a slight mistake he gets really mad at me, what do i do 4 him to believé im not cheating

I go regularly now to 24 hour fitness gym, I need to lose about 200 pounds what exercies should i do?
mostly ive been walking the treadmill for half an hour and riding the stationary bike for 20 minutes and things like that. any hep or ideas or suggestions????...

I'm on a Diet right now, and I'm starving! What can I do to fight this urge to eat? (Already had my calories
.........for the day. It's 3am where I'm at. I work nights, that's why I'm still awake)...

How can i lift my breast without surgery?

Would you rather a size 0, or a curved plus size?

liveitup
Is this ok??
i normally dont eat ANY junk food,
but today is my birthday and i had a cupcake with dinner.
is that ok?
will i gain weight from this?
And how many calories do you think was in a vanilla cupcake with vanilla icing and a few sprinkles?? thanks in advance =]

Abby L
Rating
Chill. One cupcake isn't going to do any damage.

misskait
Rating
Theres about 200 calories and 10 grams of fat in a cupcake.. But you shouldn't worry about it all.. our bodies need fat to function correctly.... and eating an extra 200 calories in one week is in no way going to affect anything. You will notice nothing at all. You really should indulge one is awhile, and its perfectly okay to do... and you wont gain an weight from it, as you obviously maintain a very healthy lifestyle!!! Eat another one if you feel so inclined you can always work out! ..Hey its your birthday live it up!!!!!!!!!! ...and Happy Birthday!

Linda
no one can be permanently on a diet, a little treat, especially on your birthday, does a lot to keep you happy. If you only ate a cupcake extra, you didn't do your diet any harm.

愛する~~
Rating
One cupcake won't make or break you. If you ate a cupcake every day for the next month with dinner; then that'd be a problem.

im just being me
its ok i eat okay on the weekdays and on weekend i eat junk

someday you will be loved
Rating
no no no no its fineeeee. Ocasionaly your body needs some sugar. You wont gain any weight that you cant take off with a quick bike ride.

Aleks S
Rating
wow you are WAY to concerned about **** like this.
i don't think anyone gained 47 pounds after one cupcake. don't freak out about your apperence so much. you'll live longer.

ok im going to the gym. i had a tootsi roll earlier. I gotta work that off

patmo0126
Rating
id be less worried about the calories, and more worried about your thought that eating 1 cupcake is bad. I mean I dont really eat junk food either, but on the occasion its ok to have a little snack every once in a while, theres such a thing as eating too much, but you can eat too little too, remember that

Shαηηεη
Rating
This is what's wrong with today's society. You won't die just because you eat a frickin cupcake. I doubt you'll gain any weight. If you do, you'll gain like 1/10 of a pound

Kristi C
Rating
no you'll be ok. u can eat sugary foods in moderation and its totally fine
live your life sweetie dont worry so much!

pinky
it's most definitely ok. you will be totally fine......it's your birthday! be happy, not stressed! a cupcake every once in a while is absolutely no big deal! happy birthday by the way!!!! =)

S.U.C. for life
Rating
no u will be fine just dont get addicted

Whozeewhatizz
lol... I don't think one will kill you on your birthday.

Don't eat a whole box for lunch tomorrow.

Happy birthday .

guhjeeh
um... are you serious? as long as you dont eat a whole cake your good.

i am your sunshine in the winter
Rating
yes! do not worry about it girl, 1 cupcake is fine! just forget about it after today, it was your birthday, you deserved it!
happy birthday! :)

MEE
Rating
ur MAD.

Mikey
every1 is allowed 2 indulge in a tasty treat every once in a while. as long as u maintain a healthy diet most of the time small deserts like cupcakes will have little effect on ur weight

Live.Laugh.Love
Rating
omg. relax, u'll be absolutly fine. and btw, happy b-day!

kuzts_writer
It's not bad at all =} It's ok to eat some junk good. It's just when you eat it all the time.
If it's just something as small as that than you won't gain any weight for that.
If it's your birthday than don't worry about it! Don't be so concerned about your weight.
Happy birthday =}

<3peace
Rating
Of course it is okay! Girl do not trip, you won't gain any weight from a cupcake. Okay it could be around 200 calories, but it depends on the size!

Shirley T
omg, it is your birthday.....Happy Birthday.....celebrate with a cupcake, or whatever...dont feel guilty. The calories will go away. Your birthday only comes once a year, enjoy. I seriously doubt 1 cupcake will make an ounce of difference on the scales.

melissa
dont worry about it. one cupcake wont kill you. plz i eat more!

sshazzam
Rating
Holy smokes... Life is WAY too short to be concerned if a freakin cupcake is going to cause you to gain weight. Thats insanity!!!

The short answer is no. You will never noctice any weight gain from a cupcake.

chonnie
Rating
you had a damn cupcake. I'm 5'9 and 130 punds i wish i could gain weight

manga freakxx
A cupcake won't kill you. Trust me, if it did, the world would be pretty much unpopulated.
Don't worry about. If you have a craving, satisfy it. Just don't get carried away to where you're eating cupcake after cupcake after cupcake.

JUAN FRAN$$$
Absolutely Yes it is ok because you are under weight to start with.

senorelroboto999
Rating
It should not affect you too bad. If you are in your younger years you will probably not even notice it, it you are in your older years I guess that means extra time on the tredmil, but not much. It is just a cupcake and you don't do it often so do not feel too bad.

Future Citizen of Forvik
You sound almost anneroxic. I cupcake will not harm you. Get over this and learn to enjoy life. You are not thinking very healthy right now.

wiwa lover!
Rating
ok it's ok to eat some junk food once in a while in ur case you didn't have enough!!!!!!

P!NK
happy birthday!

keep it up by not eating junk food so much! =)

yeah.. just be sure to burn it off by exercising for at least 30 minutes & keep yourself hydrated!

i'd say it's between 100-200 calories

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.104
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, March 25, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy