Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

I hard that smoking helps you to lose weight. Is that true?Will I lose weight if I start smoking?
I am eighteen and I would like to be thiner......

I just had a large plate of pasta and football practice in 45 minutes i need an answer a.s.a.p
I had a big plate of pasta with sauce and meatballs. We do heavy running, pushups and all sorts of excercises. Will i puke up my pasta? Does my body have enough time? Please answer
Additional D...

Does it really make your stomach flat if you wrap your stomach in plastic wrap and then go running???

I eat tuna sandwiches for breakfast instead of normal breakfast stuff would this hurt my diet?
Im on a diet but I read i should eat my biggest meal in the morning well i would normally eat my biggest meal at lunch ie the sandwiches but i swapped lunchs meal for breakfasts and now eat cereal at ...

I would really like to be skinny by next year?
Ahh! I cant take it! Being overweight is horrible! Isnt there anything that isnt hard and is easy to stick to, to lose weight?!...

Why do fat people go to McD's and order a couple big macs and then ask for a diet coke?I see this all the time
No offense to overweight ...

Do all girls have fat knees?
My knees have wierd fat on them and I am not overweight, but is there a way to get rid of it or do something about it?...

I don't eat very healthy, can you help me?
Here's my problem. I'm 13, and I don't eat what I should. I have breakfast, which is cereal, I don't each lunch much, and dinner I rarely eat it because I'm so picky. I hate ...

How many calories do you need to burn to loose body weight?

Why am I dead tired at the same time every day?
I work 9 to 5 in an office. I have a beautiful office to my self with lots of light. Every day around 2 or 3 pm I get so tired I don't feel like I can keep my eyelids open. This lasts through ...

How can i loose some pounds??
im 21 years and I weight 191 and i need to know how can i loose some pounds easily to look my best in my first ...

I've got a big tummy. How to reduce it?
i'm a software engineer.Morning i have bread toast or corn flakes.Afternoon i've rice meals.for dinner i've rice meals and go to sleep.I've developed a big tummy.i hardly find ...

Are laxatives a good way to lose weight quickly?

I can't put on weight, although i eat 3 meals a day and extras, has anyone got any tricks?

Why are the Americans so fat?
Now more than half of Americans are obese

How can these people expect anyone to give them any respect when they clearly are lazy and have no self control?

The worst thing is ...

What is the quickest way to loose 74 pounds within 7 to 8 months?

Whats the best way to lose weight fast after becoming a mommy?
losing weight??...

Has anyone tried Adam & Eve diet?
Metabolic diet - balance blood sugar.
Additional Details
It nothing do with apples and not a FAD diet. It was recommend by natural ...

How do you lose weight w/o starving yourself???

What are the good and bad effects of anorexia?

Additional Details
Just adding this. And i disagree with yoo, i found loads of pro-ana sites. Thanks for the long lists, i have a ...

crazy
How do I get skinny?
I need to get skin but I dont know how to start since i live in apartments where they dont allow ridin things SO HOW CAN I LOSE 10 POUNDS IN A MONTH

mediaevalprincess
Here's what's working for me in only 3 weeks: For each meal eat either proteins and veggies only, veggies only, or fruits only. The reason being they digest differently and when eaten together they turn to fat because they can't digest well together. Avoid most carbs and non fructose sugars as much as possible. I know its a hard one but it works! One upside, you can safely eat about 4 or 5 small meals a day this way and always feel full and energized.

wizard
they have all kinds of weight loss equitment that does not make noisy, but the main thing is watch what you eat, that will help more than most excerise also go for a complete cleanse, just make sure you drink alot of fluids.

Sherrell
Eat healthy - fruits, vegetables - exercise.

burn_elfy
Rating
watch or play 1 hour of games or tv. Go on daily walks. Go to the gym and work out for lke 1 hour. Eat fruits and veggies.

cheetah
Start eating healthier and walk or exercises.

mr.quietgui
WELL FIRST GO ON A FREAKING DIET!!!!!!!!
THEN, STOP EATING SO DAMN MUCH!!!!!!!!
AND LAST, START RUNNING!!!!!!! OK

ivegottahunch...
Rating
weight watchers----it works----ive heard

Missylicious
Rating
You can go on a diet and also sign up at a gym!

Patricia F
Rating
Try ShapeWorks, I have lost 6 lbs and 7.25 inches in my first week, after having my baby. Didn`t do any exercises beacause I wasn`t supposed to. These are the safest and healthiest weight loss products out there. Go to www.beaturlbs.com for more info. You cannot find these in stores. Email me if you have any questions.

meld1707
Rating
put the twinkie down!!!

ChatNoir
its simple.. ANOREXIA..

(im only kidding.. eating disorders are BAD.. VERY BAD!!)

quikboy
just jog or do some indoor exercises

penner_cl
Swim, run, dance, aerobics, weight room, yoga, pilates...The options are endless, and if you don't like classes there are always videos to teach you. No more excuses.

sOuL dOcToR
Rating
Treatment for Excessive Fat and Weight :-
PHYTOLACCA BERRY's Mother Tincture is perhaps the safest and sure fire way of loosing excessive fat around abdomen. With Phytolacca Berry once you loose the excessive fat and weight you don't get it back because you body takes care of itself after that and keeps you from gathering up excessive fat. It is prescribed after having a baby too, to get the tummy to loose its flab and to make it flatter and tighter. And after loosing weight with this you don't get flabby it tightens up the flab and skin along with helping your body to shed the excessive accumulation of fat around the girth
The dosage is 15 to 20 drops of the tincture in half a cup of hot water thrice a day half hour before or after meals.
Avoid Chocolates, Coffee, Mints, Red Meat and Carbonated and Alcoholic drinks while taking Homeopathic Medicines. You have to take it for at least 30 to 45 days after that you start to feel the results.
To the best of my knowledge its the safest and the most sure fire way of loosing fat and weight and keeping it of for keeps. Excellent remedy for Obese people who cant seem to shed weight despite trying.
Homeopathic Remedies can be found at all Major Herbal Stores or could be bought on line, In most of the world Homeopathic remedies are quite cheap and easy to find and they do not need a prescription.
Take care and God Bless !

ATTENTION :- Please give a valid and working email ID if you want a reply to your email queries lots of people send me mails which can not be replied to. So please validate your email address before you send me an email. Thank You

cloothe
Rating
Ten pounds in a month is a lot. If you lose that much (it can be done, but it is very, very hard), only part of it will be fat. The rest of it will be water weight, and it will come back almost immediately.

Here is the key: A pound of fat has about 3,500 calories. You need to increase your exercise or decrease your food intake (preferably both) by 3,500 calories to lose a pound of fat. How do you do that? Well, if you cut out 500 calories a day and don't change your exercise. in seven days you will lose a pound. If you add exercise, you will lose more than a pound.

To lose 10 pounds, you have to make the exercise and diet add up to 35,000 calories. To lose it in 30 days, you have to use about 1,200 more calories per day than you take in. But here's the problem: you can't just starve yourself, because your body will reduce its metabolism in order to conserve weight. It is left over from thousands of years ago, as a way to help people survive during a famine. So, you absolutely must increase your exercise.

You say you can't use exercise machines in your apartment. Fine. Go to the YMCA or join a gym. Then GO! Too expensive? Then just walk instead: 20 or 30 minutes of fast walking will help a lot. Try to do that twice a day. Yes, it takes time, but you are trying to lose a lot of weight fast, and I said it won't be easy.

But your first step is to get off of Google Answers. You won't get any exercise at all here.

Good luck!

cieradurden
Rating
go for walks, get weights, and eat healthy but dont starver yourself

mike
Try to exercise 5 times a week.

charles_s_gordon
Rating
Let hunger be your friend. Professionals don't want to tell you this, but it is true. Exercise is great for your body but really doesn't do much for weight unless you are training for a marathon.

Train your mind and go hungry. Every time you want to reward your hunger with food, just think about how undeserving you are. Pretty soon you will feel lean and mean, and not even think about food. YOur stomach will shrink and you'll feel less and less like food needs to be in your life.

Don't take it too far, you could have liver and other problems I understand. But I lost 45 lbs in 5 months this way. Best of luck to you.

dooneygirl@sbcglobal.net
stop eating jusdt have liquid

Kevin5280
Rating
There's a radical concept that's been out there for several years called eating right and exercising.

CeltGal
Rating
First you have to decide that this is going to be a lifelong commitment, not just some phase you're going through this month. Cut soda out of your diet period! Drink ice water with either a slice of lemon or lime. Keep a glass on hand at all times with crushed iced. It really helps quell the cravings. Cut out white bread. If you have to have bread, limit it to ONE slice per day-whole grain only. Cut out the sugar. Substitute natural sweeteners. Most importantly, start walking. Park far enough away at the mall that you have to really put some walking distance between the stores and your car. Walk or dance in your apartment to some jazzy music. Start for 20 minutes every day and work it up to 30 minutes. I watch a television show for 30 minutes every day and do not sit. I am constantly excercising or dancing. I think you can loose 10 pounds within 2 months doing this minimal amount, but everyone is different, you may just take 1 month. Never go without eating because your body will store fat not knowing when it will get fed again. I always keep fresh fruit to snack on. Granny Smith apples. One every day. Also fresh cherries or grapes. A tasty breakfast is a sliced apple with grapes and plain yogurt topped with bran cereal. Don't buy the junk food. It's too tempting when it's on hand. Place a picture of yourself on your mirror if you have to cut off your head and place it on the body of another picture. Reward yourself with a new outfit at the end of the month, or a manicure. Stop the negative self-talk. Do something that will help you feel better about yourself. Sometimes we hide inside a few extra pounds because we're avoiding a risk of some sort. Have someone help you figure that one out. Keep a journal. Praise yourself every single day even for the small stuff. Good luck and I really hope that you will commit to doing this for yourself.

futurenowthen
Rating
That's an easy one, and no it isnt just easy for me. All you have to do to lose 10 pounds in one month, is to stretch when you wake up, jog in place for 5 minutes, take a shower, stretch again for a few minutes and go jogging for 20 minutes in the park. Make sure to wear something warm so you can sweat, that is, if the temperature doesnt allow you to sweat normally. Do this every day, and you will definetly see results after a week. Make sure you jog at first and dont run until your joints can handle it.

Highly Evolved Ape
You could consult a doctor about getting a lab-farmed sterile parasite to consume your fat and part of your meals. Make sure it's sterile though so it dies in a week and doesn't leave eggs behind. Yeah, gross, I know, but it works and the only harm done is having a disgusting dead worm shoot out of your *** eventually.

pghmarty
Rating
Stay off the computer and don't watch TV

Esmeralda M
well exercise for 20 minutes and eat low fat foods

amarylis
Rating
Start by eating grapefruit,drink plenty of water,walk instead of riding to work,& stay away from sweets as much as possible. It all will help.

NIck N
This is a burning question for lots of us people. I have been in your position and this is what I have found.

There is not fast way of losing weight if you really want to take off the pounds. I have found that it is not how people eat but wht people eat. As your body is specifically a tuned to you, and it just maybe what you eat that your body reacts negatively to you and makes you fat.

I met and talk to a professor of nutrition and he explained to me in detail how certain people are allergic to certain everyday foods. The allergy can be not severe as to cause a sickness but the reaction is the body build fats cells to combat the the bad effects the foods do inside your body.

I am so sorry I can not tell you in detail of this formula of losing wiegth but only can give you just the basics truths.

1. It took you "X" amount of years to put on this weight.
2. It will take "X" amount of years to remove this weight.
3. There are four types of people in the world and they can only eat certain kinds of foods.. as other foods they are allergic to.
4. You need to walk.. every day for an hour ...everyday... at a brisk walk. walking is the best adn requires no equipment.
5. Monitor what ou eat.
6. If you live in an aptment with elevators take the stairs. At first take a few flites at a time.
7. when eating eat little amounts 6 times a day.
8. be sure to eat breakfast ... drink warm drinks in the morning. not cold
9 drink only lukewarm water and drink lots of water.

good luck

Princess Billi Jo♥
THe main things are to stay as active as possible, eat heatly (grill or bake instead of frying), try slim fast shakes, I have lost 8 pounds in one month, all i do is work out (light exercise like treadmill) 3 times a week for 45 min each time and drinking like 4-5 slimfast shakes a day, the french vanilla one is REALLY good, and I feel full right after I drink it! hope that helps! good luck

Lp_Angel09
Exercise and eat healthy and drink 8 glass of water everyday.
GOOD LUCK!!

pacopicochico
Rating
Burn more calories than you consume. And drink lots of water, it'll help you lose water weight.

Carl M.
Rating
Go to the bookstore and get a book on the Adkins Diet. It's mostly just, eat protein an stay off the carbs. However it will allow you to loose some weight fast if you stick to it.

But, WARNING, i really don't feel their diet is healthy for you in the long run, so just use it a while to loose the weight fast and then start eating normal again and balance it with a little aerobics

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, March 25, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy