Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

How can i loose some pounds??
im 21 years and I weight 191 and i need to know how can i loose some pounds easily to look my best in my first ...

I've got a big tummy. How to reduce it?
i'm a software engineer.Morning i have bread toast or corn flakes.Afternoon i've rice meals.for dinner i've rice meals and go to sleep.I've developed a big tummy.i hardly find ...

Are laxatives a good way to lose weight quickly?

I can't put on weight, although i eat 3 meals a day and extras, has anyone got any tricks?

Why are the Americans so fat?
Now more than half of Americans are obese

How can these people expect anyone to give them any respect when they clearly are lazy and have no self control?

The worst thing is ...

What is the quickest way to loose 74 pounds within 7 to 8 months?

Whats the best way to lose weight fast after becoming a mommy?
losing weight??...

Has anyone tried Adam & Eve diet?
Metabolic diet - balance blood sugar.
Additional Details
It nothing do with apples and not a FAD diet. It was recommend by natural ...

How do you lose weight w/o starving yourself???

What are the good and bad effects of anorexia?

Additional Details
Just adding this. And i disagree with yoo, i found loads of pro-ana sites. Thanks for the long lists, i have a ...

Starving Yourself for 8 Days?
If someone starved there self for 8 days, Only One fruit smoothie each day, how much weight would they loose??

Don't have a go at me because im not heading to do it. I would just ...

I love my Man, but at a slight mistake he gets really mad at me, what do i do 4 him to believé im not cheating

I go regularly now to 24 hour fitness gym, I need to lose about 200 pounds what exercies should i do?
mostly ive been walking the treadmill for half an hour and riding the stationary bike for 20 minutes and things like that. any hep or ideas or suggestions????...

I'm on a Diet right now, and I'm starving! What can I do to fight this urge to eat? (Already had my calories
.........for the day. It's 3am where I'm at. I work nights, that's why I'm still awake)...

How can i lift my breast without surgery?

Would you rather a size 0, or a curved plus size?

If I am wanting to lose weight should I not be drinking any alcohol at all? x?

Is showering 3 times a week healthy for a man?
it takes an hour each time with all that scurbbing. this is the only work out i get to keep fit....

Protein shake recipes?
Anyone know some home made, low-calorie, protein shake recipes? I just want to know so I can make them at home because they're really expensive....

How in the world can I lose 20 pounds in 2 months???? ?
I'm 13, I'm fat, and I hate it.

I used to be really skinny but the summer changes a bunch. Any way I'm 5 foot 4 and I'm 125. DONT GO TELLING ME THATS NOT FAT!!! I Think ...

♥Ava♥
If youre in a hurry and you want to get something healthy....?
What fast food place do you go to and what do you get? Like chicken,salads......

lindanjaka
Subway is the best place no matter what you get there,its always healthy for you .

jd
Rating
I pack healthy snacks (e.g fruit, veggies, sandwich, etc.) if I am planning to be out and expect to get hungry. Fast food generally is not a health conscious choice. If anything, I would order something relatively healthy from a restaurant and ask the manager to pack it to go. Most restaurants (sit down) will do that if asked.

chick2012
Rating
chicken salad st wendys

rooster
Rating
Chargrilled chicken sandwich from chick-fil-a 270 calories without the bbq sauce they give you

2 chicken soft tacos from taco bell are fairly low calorie somewhere between 300-400 calories.

KFC has a plate with a roasted chicken breast with green beans and mashed potatoes.

Baked potatoe and chili from wendys

abianca@sbcglobal.net
Rating
Everybody's always in a hurry, a lot of people use that as an excuse to treat their bodies like a dump. I'm glad to see someone's trying to be healthier.

Get bottled water, a salad (something without bacon or anything fried on it) use only half of the dressing, and an apple or juice.

Your body will be happy.

saffronangel
Rating
A light chicken caesar salad.

jack russell girl
McDonald's fruit parfait or their fruit and walnut salad. Don't forget to get a healty beverage to -water, OJ, or diet coke..

AngelFace
Rating
Well McDonald's have some good choices,and Wendy's.

pingpong
forget it, just skip the meal, fast food is not good for you, even if the commercial says it is

ajhshm
super salad

kja63
Subway

follow3875a
wendy's salads are fantastic. anything but mcdonalds salads.

lucynlynsey
Rating
I get a baked potato from Wendy's and get the sour cream and chives topping, and a side salad with fat free dressing. YUMMY

megaMEGERR
i like the chicken blt salad from wendy's. that always fills my tummy and its quite good =D

jfahd
Dude, you can totally get filled for little money and little fat at Wendy's. You get their potato, with a small chili and a side salad. $3! And you pour the chili on the potato and it is delicious.

brogdenuk
Chicken salad sandwich from Subway

Jen
Rating
Well, salads aren't really quick though. Sonic and McDonalds have a chicken wrap (they're really good!) Arby's has a really good turkey and swiss sandwhich....the bread it's on is delish, and it's HUGE!!! At Taco Bell I like the ranchero soft tacos. And Subway, I get the turkey on wheat no cheese with lots of veges.!

USC Fan
Rating
Here in Portland there is this healthy fast food joint called O'Naturals, but since that doesn't help u...I usually get a chicken or veggie sandwich at Subway

Coolio
Rating
Well not all fast food place's are healthy.. the salad at mc donalds has more calories than the burgers... But subway is healthy. I would get like a nice sub with not TOO many toppings, like a turkey sub. That's healthy. For chips get sun chips and maybe some water or something, no soda.

♥sweet♥
Rating
Subway... Turkey sandwich on wheat bread w/ lots of veggies,
and a diet coke

amanda725_2000
I love Wendy's BLT salad w/ fat free ranch dressing

his love
Rating
Wendy's has the freshest salads that are healthy. The other places just seem to throw lettuce and tomato together w/ some dressing. McDonalds salads have the righ IDEA, but are hardly ever fresh.

SIm
Rating
Juice

Christina E
my best advice is to grab some salads from that fast food place nothing else.

i <3 helados
el pollo loco has some healthy nutrtious stuff

Foxy_Moron
Every drive thru has healthy salads nowadays.. yet not all of them are good. Wendys carry really great salads, and Arbys, the best! Subway I think would be awesome I usually just get a sub. If you ahve enough time, GO TO A DELI! THEY ROCK!!!

christina6marie
Subway...Roast Beef with sweet onion sauce instead of mayo..tastes better and there is no fat or calories added.

x_brunett4life_x
Rating
to tell you the truth mcdonallds is not as unhealthy as you thing you should go on there website And see what the calorie thign you should plan your meal and keep it under 600 calories,thats what they said on teh news.

simple1
usually grilled chicken sandwich w/ no dressing, salads are good but most fast food places don't offer any decent dressings and they are soo fattening, the low fat ones they carry usually taste like poo. i read once that getting a burger, like the smallest one the offer is actually ok for you to do too, but i get grilled chicken - best grilled chicken sandwich EVER - Chik Fil A - Grilled chicken on a wheat bun, the chicken tastes so good you don't need anything on it.

hulettk
There are quite a few options now:

1) Sandwich places. (Subway, etc). Just watch the cheese and other fatty condiments.

2) Almost every burger place (BK, McD, Wendys, etc) have side salads or other healthy choices (baked potato, chicken sandwiches, etc) They usually also have more 'advanced' salads with chicken, fruit, and other vegetables added - However so is the cost and sometimes, it might not be so fresh, tasty, or healthy (bad chicken, mix of smells/flavors may not appeal to you, etc).

3) Don't forget about grocery stores. (even super Wal-marts, etc) Many have small deli areas or other recently cooked food ready to eat. Pick the healthy choices (non-fried, light or no mayo, etc). These stores even have the 10 items or less lanes or self-checkout lanes to speed you on your way.

4) STAY AWAY FROM THE VENDING MACHINES - even the healthy options can be unhealthy if a regular snack or replacing a meal with one or more of them. (snack bars are rarely filling and usually have more calories, carbs, preservatives, and other heartburn inducers.)

5) Pack a lunch! Prep your food the night before and bring it with you. Your options could be almost endless, more unique, and save you money to boot. Example: watch the Food Network for recipes or cooking tips or go to their website.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, March 25, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy