Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

If i BARELY eat from now until.........?
monday how much weight will i lose?

( i dont waant to hear: you should really eat healthy)

and barely meaning like today i ate like 15 pieces of pasta with some tomato sauce<...

I need too lose 100 pounds by september of next year. I need advice on how to do it in a healthy way. How?

How can I lose 18lbs Before saturday?
I weigh 118 and I want to lose the 18lbs before saturday because I have a concert and me and my friend are gonna have Our older bros help us crowd surf and the lighter you are the hugher you can be ...

What is your name?
what is it??? mine is ...

Should children not be allowed to eat too much candy?
Is it really bad or just another misconception? I have a friend that does not allow her toddler any candy, she talks about how it would damage the kid's ability to taste other flavors (salty, ...

What is your favorite part of the human body?
Mine gotta be the thigh and the butt girls have great thighs and butts lol ^_^

pwned!!!...

I am 19...105 punds..and i wanna be 120...what can i do?

Additional Details
I dont want o gain muscle! lol i want my butt back...i want fat mass...... My name is Kawana and II am a white ...

How do I get skinny?
I need to get skin but I dont know how to start since i live in apartments where they dont allow ridin things SO HOW CAN I LOSE 10 POUNDS IN A MONTH...

Help a fat girl?
im in desperate need of help im 27 15 stone and scared i wnt see my son grow up i need to do something but dnt know how. Pls no fat jokes or mickey taking im desperate pls help diet and ...

Does anybody else srtuggle to drink the 2 litres of water you need a day?
not including water in tea,coffee............

WOULD YOU RATHER BE BULIMIC OR ANOREXIC? PlEASE ANSWER!?
Would you rather be bulimic or anorexic?...

How tall are you?
How tall are you? Are you happy with that height or do you wish to be taller/shorter? And why?
Additional Details
By the way: I'm ...

In order to loose weight quickly which one is better?
swimming
jogging
walking
yoga
joining gym
or comibantion of any 2 or 3....

Is this ok??
i normally dont eat ANY junk food,
but today is my birthday and i had a cupcake with dinner.
is that ok?
will i gain weight from this?
And how many calories do you think was in a ...

Fat or skinny?

Do vegetables and fruits have calories?
if so where can i go to find out how many calories they ...

Do you think that being 5''5 in height and being 112 pounds is normal???

If youre in a hurry and you want to get something healthy....?
What fast food place do you go to and what do you get? Like chicken,salads.........

I hard that smoking helps you to lose weight. Is that true?Will I lose weight if I start smoking?
I am eighteen and I would like to be thiner......

I just had a large plate of pasta and football practice in 45 minutes i need an answer a.s.a.p
I had a big plate of pasta with sauce and meatballs. We do heavy running, pushups and all sorts of excercises. Will i puke up my pasta? Does my body have enough time? Please answer
Additional D...

gloria s
Best answer is 10points...please help?
i have a huge butt and i just want it to shrink
is there anything i can do to lose wieght off of it and pleasee dont answer if your gonna say "there isnt anything u can do to lose wieght on a particualar part of ur body..."
i bet cavemans thought it wasnt possible to go to the moon.
also i dont want it to tighten. i want to lose wieght off it
lol anyway i need it to shrink in 2 weeks tops caz i have a pool party and im not going with THAT
please...

samantha s
these people are so unhelpful - OY - anyways walking, running, dancing, stair climbing, all will help, if you mainly want to get it off you butt Ill tell you how but it sounds insainly silly but it does work I tried..... get a bottle of coffee (must be regular not decaff) take a few tablespoons of it and mix it with a little water to form a paste. now rub the paste all over your bottom twice a day, the caffein absorbs into the skin and will loosen fat so it comes off easier and it also tightens and lifts ....

fuzzhead28
Rating
www.bean.com its great it is some what like palates i love mine
got it at my local wal-mart

Keagan Murderface
Rating
Butt Exercise 1: Lunges

Lunges tone both the buttocks and the legs:

Stand with your feet about shoulder-width apart and then take one giant step forward with your right foot.
Place your hands on your hips for balance and then lower your body straight down until your back leg forms a right angle at the knee.
Slowly raise yourself back up.
Repeat with the other leg.

Tip: Remember to keep your upper body aligned over the knee that is bent and raise and lower slowly to get the maximum benefit.

If you have knee problems, modify this exercise by taking a smaller step forward and only drop down as far as is comfortable. While lunges are a fantastic toning exercise, some people with knee problems may have to forego lunging entirely.

Butt Exercise 2: Floor Hip Extensions

Kneel on your hands and knees.
Bring one leg up under your chest.
Move your tucked leg to the rear until your hip is fully extended.
Return to the starting position.
Repeat with the other leg.

Tip: If you move your tucked leg to a straightened position, the exercise works the hamstrings and the gluteals. If you keep your knee bent, this exercise works only the gluteals but less intensely.

Butt Exercise 3: Bridging

This exercise works the hamstrings and gluteals. Make sure you feel the muscle contraction at the end of every repetition:
Lie on the floor face up, with knees bent and feet flat on the floor.
Place your hands on the floor next to your hips.
Lift your butt off the floor, pushing with your feet as high as you can.
Hold the position for 2 seconds and lower your pelvis without putting your butt back on the floor. Immediately repeat.

Tip: You can also do this exercise using a stabilizer ball.

Butt Exercise 4: Floor Hip Abductions

This exercise tones the gluteus medius and gluteus maximus.

Lie on the floor on your side with your head and shoulders in line.
Lift your upper leg to an angle of 70 degrees (at the most) off the floor, always keeping your knee extended.
Hold the peak position for a couple of seconds at the end of the abduction.
Return to the starting position and repeat.
Repeat on the other leg.

3 sets of 25 reps.

If you just want to go to the gym you can get on an ellipitical machine - you can set which muscles in your legs you want to target. Use very LITTLE resistance and stay on as long as you can. Cardio is the key when you want to lose but not gain muscle. Plus, this machine makes my legs look awesome and it better on your joints than a treadmill.

az number 30
play basketball make sure you dribble right and do laps with a basketball you lose weight in well you know where jump rope but runniong overall akll at your most competitive level until you've lost as much as you want but if you comtinue it will tighten
Ps:trust on this one i was first kinda overweight, then, skinny then, thick althoght i wanna develop better abnominals/lose stomach weight

Amy
Rating
try the stair master

hot-cuz-i-fly
Rating
it is true that you can lose weight in a particular area, however the only way i know of is to tighten it as well

abything that works your glutes would work

here's a good one-

take a small excersize ball and put it between your back and the wall, squat to roll the ball down the wall, it should stay in the same relative part of your back and come back up. do this in 3 sets of 10-20.

Jimmy
Rating
The only way is not easy. Just a fair warning. I would suggest walking, running, or cycling for a minimum of about 10 minutes warm up and then a sustained 20 minutes high intesity. That means that for at least 20 minutes, you need to get your heart rate up ABOVE 120 BPS (beats per second), shoot for around 140 or so. Like I said, it's not easy, but that's your best bet. Of course there's always the cop out lypo-suction, but in time it will come back and be harder to get rid of. Basically, you need to burn fat, period. Don't try to target one area as much as you think because you will only be targeting the muscle, not the fat. It's just the way the human body works. Good luck. Don't be afraid of failing, you can do it. Put your mind to it, believe in yourself, and go for.

Meeeeow
Rating
2 Weeks!!?? Why didn't you ask this question 2 Months ago? Well, for me I've always stuck to running, it will help your butt but you have 2 weeks and I don't know if that gives you enough time....If you gain weight in your hips and butt like most women do then may I suggest a workout dvd like Tae-Bo?

americangurl_28
Rating
Walk, run, do butterflys, squats, & etc.
Look in cosmopolitan magazines, they always have an article in there that have exercises to help you loose weight, to tone & firm certain parts of the body, including the butts.
Try anything.

Jen
you'll have to exersize like mad to lose your butt in two weeks. i suggest walking-jogging-then running,and also riding a bike for a long distance everyday...you may seek advice from a personal trainer at the gym for two weeks, but i'm sure they will even tell you it that it can't be done that quickly...at least you might lose a bit of weight around that area...keep up the exersizes and you may see results quicker than you think!!!!

WebkinzRule101
weights,diets

The Elder God
It's impossible to do anything in 2 weeks. The most you can do is to starve yourself and not drink too much water. This will cause a temporary shortage and you will see a loss on a scale. However, it is impossible to lose weight from 1 part of your body only (unless you do liposuction). Comparing landing on the moon to losing weight from 1 part of your body is a foolish comparison: quite simply put, your body DOES NOT lose weight like that. Why do you think all the crunches in the world won't make your abs show? You need to lose the layer of fat first!
I would advise that you just start a weight loss program and try to lose weight overall. Even still, that may not reduce the size of your butt. Just get healthy and that's it; you can't ask for anything more than a healthy body, even if it isn't the sculpture you would like it to be.

Holly
Cardio and a healthy diet...nothing else

Sarah Emily
Rating
Squats.....

the liposuction answer is funny lol

Andrea
u should do exersie like running/walking

$Jay-Jay$
la fitness loss is alsome i eat meat fat and a lot of sugar and still lose wait

Diane
ok first of all there's nothing wrong with big butts and if you try to lose weight in 2 weeks it'll be sorta hard, but not impossible. If you run on a treadmill mostly your stomach weight will lessen, because that's the easiest thing to lose weight on. So I think you should ride a bicycle or do leg excercises because that will eventually help lose weight on your butt. good luck =)

its.an.(mcr).obsession
im not a physical trainer or anything but i know a few things....DIET! just watch what you eat. and squats are very good...pick up a few magazines..a lot of em have different excercises or stretches that particulary work ur butt. here are a few i read about...1.)lie facedown, arms overhead. lift arms, head, and chest 2-4 in. off the floor, hold for 1 count and repeat once. roll ovr on2 back, lift head and shoulder blades 3-4 inc and reach towart feet. hold for 10 counts for 1 rep.(this 1 works ur butt abbs and back)
2.)put ur hands on a chair and go into a plank posistion w/ ur feet on the ground, hip width apart. keep abs tight, raise right leg 6-12 in off floor, squeezing glutes. hold for 1 count, then lower. alternate legs for 1 rep.

hope that helps!!!

kiratess
I am not really sure if there is a way to do that, but you could try the exercise tape called "Buns of Steal"

It's really hard, but it may work!>!

Sorry I don't have a better answer for you:<

Me not u
Rating
lyposuction i guess

wade
It is physically impossible to lose weight in only 1 area of the body, what you can do thought is start to run, it will help. sorry to tell you exactly what you said not to but im a med student. its not physically possible.

Grinch
Its going to be hard to notice a big differance in only 2 weeks. Your going to have to run everyday, eat low carbs, and go to blockbuster and rent bunns of steel or some other video that helps target that booty.

charlie turtles
Rating
go on a diet

sarava
more cardio

pancakes & hyrup
You could stop watching Oprah. Oprah causes fatas$ syndrome...just look at me. I LOVE Oprah.

Leena
Rating
First of all, it's very hard to shrink in 2 weeks. Second, it's very unhealthy to "shrink" that fast.

However, this fashion model diet may help somewhat, along with some running or jogging. I haven't tried it myself, but who knows, it seems to work for fashion models.

"How to Lose 10 Pounds in 7 Days"
http://www.articledashboard.com/Article/How-To-Lose-10-Pounds-In-7-Days---Secret-Fashion-Model-Diet-Revealed/193686

Good luck!

greenburg603
Rating
There are certain exercises that you can possible do to get in shape more. Try going to your local exercise club and maybe they can recommend some for you.

Journey
start running. it should help work off the fat in your thighs and butt. and give you a toned but.

Bite Me
Rating
try weight watchers. i think their point system works well

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, March 25, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy