Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

Have you ever committed suicide?

Additional Details
The All-Knowing Sam's Q&A, you have been reported. Have fun trying to get another Yahoo account. HA HA HA ...

Will I ever be the same after this?
In April I was beating by two girls, one my age and one a year older(im 15). They called me many names, one excused me of sleeping with her boyfriend.- I didnt btw. It was after school back of the ...

Should I kill myself?
I just woke up and realized my life is a piece of crap just like everybody else's. who'd remember me anyway?...

Serious Problem. Please help me FRIENDS.?
I AM REALLY STUPID & SELFISH. I AM ADDICTED TO ( NO NOT SMOKING OR DRINKING ) TELEVISION , INTERNET, & LAZINESS. I CANNOT MISS MY FAVORITE SHOWS, I CAN'T STAY AWAY FROM THE INTERNET FOR A...

I cut myself and nobody helps me even when i do get help from doctors it just doesn't work for me it just hurt
Well i am depressed and i don't like saying why i am because it is in my family and i wish i was dead all the time and cutting just makes it feel like i am alive even if i feel like i wasn'...

Suicidal, I know I need help?
I am suicidal, my friends are all pissed off because they think I am not depressed and want me to go bak to my old happy self. But they are adding to it. They completely ignore me and act as if our ...

Do i have a problem?
I'm 28 years old and I have never had a boyfriend. I dont drink and I have a disease that makes me walk funny. I dont really have any friends and I like to stay in at night and watch the telly. M...

What do I do now I'm at rock bottom?
As a man I have been stripped of everything I care about:

No. of friends: 0
Job: none
Weight: ...

My Fiance wants to commit suicide- Help!?
I have been with my fiance for 4 1/2 half years. I have never cheated on him! This past month, I have been talking to a guy behind his back that lives up north. The guy and I were not talking about ...

How can i relieve stress?
I handle stress very badly and in an unhealthy way. I'm taking a health class now and were covering stress and said it could lead to traumas and other bad diseaeses. I've always had a bad ...

I hate my life. I worry to much. I feel to ugly all the time its not fair?
Okay so im a 14 year old girl. I go to high school. I hate it soo much. I feel awkward talking infrount of people so when i am picked for something i end up stuttering and people laugh. I feel ugly. O...

I am severely depressed and feel suicidal. can someone please help. can you give me a purpose for living?

Additional Details
hi, i dont see a purpose for life. i dont know why im here and what and why i am doing things for. if there is a ...

How can i stop being bullied?
i hate school. its hard to make friends, get along with people and everything. everyday its the same group of stupid boys and stupid girls bullying me. making fun of me, calling me names and stuff. i ...

I need help I don't know what to do any more?
I have been suffering from depression and an anxitey nervous disorder as a result I have given up on my karate training (I try going back then I feel scared andd can't do it). I'm on ...

What scares you?

How do u deal with depression?

My son sleeps until 4 oclock in the afternoon. Is this normal?

Additional Details
He is 21 years old. He goes to college. The three days he has to get up earlier, he gets up at one oclock for ...

Please stop me from killing my self?

Identify two great reasons to be alive?
For me this life is just an existence. Oh sure, I know what to do to move away from grief and pain, but in addition to that, I want to know what to move TOWARDS -to have a drive, to have a reason to ...

Why am I becoming MORE MISERABLE as i get older?
i rarely ever smile or laugh anymore and when i do, it's sounds like i'm being ...

emma
I cant allow myself to eat?
I'm 17... i use to have a eating disorder... or at least the doctor was worried about how thin i was.. that was when i was 12..... i put on weight and weighed 140 lb when I'm 5'7.. about that anyway... i hated my body i felt fat and ugly about my stomach.... iv been eating... maybe once a day now and i don't want to stop even though iv lost weight.... i still want to lose more... its kind of scaring me but i don't want to go to the doctors as it seems stupid as I'm still not thin any time i eat i feel bad. every night in bed i nearly feel pissed off with myself for eating something that was more than i wanted.... if i continue this for a while till I'm thin enough will i be able to eat again?

J D
Rating
appearance isnt as important as ur health...ur hurting urself..PLEASE go to the doctor before somthing goes SERIOUSLY wrong!...u might not want to but just be strong and do it, when u look back u'll be glad u did!

nmrhs77
it wil be hard for you. what you should do is eat healthy foods and drink plenty of water. if you dont want to eat the fatty foods get a diet plan and see what foods are healthy for you.

♥ S0cc3r Ch!ck ♥
Rating
Probably not... It gets to be a habit... Go to the docter

Vαnessα™
Rating
Well, you are anorexic at the moment, and I have been watching Freaky Eaters, (I'm not saying you are one), and this guy hated veggies and so he had to stare at a cucumber for 20 minutes. He found it soo hard.

Maybe you should try staring at some food for 20minutes.

If that doesn't work GO AND SEE A DOCTOR!!!

aloha
girl if you just eat three meals a day you dont gain weight you are not fat its probably muscle and if you dont eat now well lets just say your body wont function and you will die please eat even if its friut but something

Allison
It definitely sounds like you still have a disorder. I'm sorry. I think that you should eat more though. One meal a day is not good, especially if it isn't healthy. A great way to lose weight and still be healthy is by eating more smaller meals during the day. Eat healthy food and exercise a bit and you will be healthy and probably weigh less. Even if you don't weigh less, you will be healthy! There is nothing more important than this. If you are worried about finding someone to love you, then you should stop trying to make yourself smaller to find love. You will find someone to love you for who you are, no matter what you look like. Those are the only people worth your time anyway. I would definitely just recommend changing your eating habits to what I said before. If you really start worrying about yourself, there is no better alternative than getting help. You really don't want to put your life at risk!

Mike A
Rating
yeah dude, i stopped eating anything other than the bare minimum for the last year and have just started eating again...when i was told you loose muscle mass when you dont eat and im pretty beef so it scared me, basically, find a fact to make you realise its stupid, you can actually put more weight on by not eating that by eating healthily.

ghosthuntergirl
seek professional help

<--Angel--
Rating
you know what ?
i know what you mean, eating disorders are HORRIBLE and soo bad, and i was like this for ages, u need something to shock you into how think you may get...

go on youtube.com and write down anorexia or eating disorders and then look at the incredibly skinny,
think to yourself, do you really want to turn into them ?
you may also think " oh that may not be me, i wont go too thin this time " but its an easy hole to fall into again

im with you on this, and if your really feeling concerned even more, talk to a doctor, i was that bad that my mum had to trick me to go to the doctors, and the doctor was shocked at how thin i was, they will seriously help, they will talk to you really nicely and proffesionally, not making you sound like a baby, they will listen
x

Shevy*
If you wait until you're "thin enough" you'll just keep thinking that you're fat and keep doing it. Going to a doctor is not stupid, it's good. You should go to a doctor or psycologist of some sort and get help. Not eating is very unhealthy and addicting. If you keep doing this you'll want to do it forever and the longer you do it the harder it will be to stop. If you do it long enough and can't stop you could get very sick or die. I don't think that I would go to a doctor doctor like in a normal hospital.. the only thing I can think of that they'd do is force feed, but then maybe I'm wrong. I'd say go to a psycologist because they will talk to you about it and want to help you. If you want to lose weight, there is healthy ways. It's harder than just not eating but it's better for your health and the results are better. If you don't eat your skin will turn pale and you'll look very sickly and un-healthily thin. But if you just eat right, right serving sizes on a 2,000 calorie diet and exercise, but not over exercise either. You'll be skinny but not pale or look sick. you'll have muscle tone, keep curves, and look great! I hope this helps you and if I didn't I hope you get help some where! Good Luck!

<3's from Shyvonne

Boudica Warrior Queen
Let me explain you might think that you have got over the worse but let me tell you it is when you are older your body will start to object to the way it has been abused you will end up with depression and deep mental health problems as well as medical problems,

You know what you are doing is not right for your also being very stupid.

Now get out and enjoy yourself with your friends and family and behave yourself young lady.

Ta-Zu
Rating
you STILL have an eating disorder - you need to go back to the doctor, a therapist, SOMEONE, who can refer you to some place so you can finally get the proper help.

140 lbs at 5'7 is a very healthy weight.

buttercup
Rating
Sorry, but I think you definitely still have a problem. Anyone who lies in bed at night with their biggest problem worrying about the one thing they ate that day being too much is on the wrong course. Don't let it get out of hand! Eating one time a day is very unhealthy and will take it's toll on your body.

Sydnei
i'd go to the doctor before someone at school or somewhere calls and you could be put into a mental heath physicality

girl.
you still have an eating disorder. eating once a day will actually cause your body to gain more weight. exercising eating little healthy snacks throughout the day would help you more. don't be afraid- go see a doctor!

Beery
Rating
You 'used' to have an eating disorder? Trust me, it's back. If you continue like this you will die before you feel you're thin enough. Get help.

M@
Rating
Eat more! Eat good healthy stuff, and eat regularly. It's bad for your body to do otherwise. If you're going to cut it down, try to cut it down to three square meals. Integrate regular exercise and you will fall into a healthy physique that you'll be confident with.

³²¹★!
You said you used to have an eating disorder... you still do :/
Please go to the doctors, this is a serious condition and if you carry on, you could die.

Super ★
no, you're just going down the eating disorder road again...why not eat healthy and exercise to lose weight. I know easier said than done. But maybe ask friends for help, or your parents. 140 lbs and 5'7" is the perefct weight for your height.

dino
Sounds like you still have an eating disorder. I'm 5/7 with a small frame and at 140 my cheeks are sunk in and I am not pretty.

You need to see your doc and show him your post ASAP.

texasborn52
your body needs nutrition, so you want to feed it at least three times a day, but you have to be careful what you eat

when you starve your body, it stores fat, so don't skip meals, just change what you eat

get some V-8 Juice, and some green tea, and some vegetables that you like to snack on between meals

drink as much water as you can, squeeze lemon juice in the water to change up the taste

drink a couple glasses of V-8 juice every day 12 ounces = three servings of vegetables

green tea helps shed the pounds and keep you from getting as hungry

calumks
Rating
if you continue like this you will die! your anorexic I would stop it is very dangerous

its a disease
look at this http://www.mom-please-help.com/

thorn105
You definitely need some psychological counseling. Tell your parents, and if they won't get you help, see the school counselor. Not eating, crash dieting, are very unhealthy for you. You have some insecurity, maybe even some control issues, from what I've read. Break this pattern NOW before you become seriously ill. Take care.

Naomi P
Rating
You'll never be thin enough for you. You do have anorexia and you are going to do serious damage to your body if you keep this up. I strongly suggest you seek help for this.

Kiki
Rating
You need to go to the doctor. They will know what to do. I know its very uncomfortable and emberassing. But its for your own health.

IrateFairy
Rating
go to the doctor. because you will mess up your metabolism hardcore.... eat normal and healthy... (i used to allow myself 8 baby carrotts, 1 ricecake, 1 tbsp peanut butter a day & thats it., then when i started eating normal i gained so much weight, better to start eating normal now, before it is too late.

Hailey
I thnk you might still have a problem. Go to the doctor and tell him him you are feeling.

The great one
Rating
its better to do exercise not eating doesn't really help trust me I've done it all all not eating does is make u ill. just eat a healthy diet and get lots of exercise that will work

Polkadotted H
YOU STILL HAVE A EATING DISORDER

MJ
Rating
go to the doctor now! what ur saying is ridiculous and u need help!

babbalabbadingdong
You STILL have an eating disorder. When you look at yourself in the mirror you are seeing a distorted view of yourself. You say you will continue for a while as if you only want to lose a few pounds, but it never stops does it? It's always a bit more and a bit more. If you continue like this you will kill yourself. You are aware of what you're doing because you say you're scared. I think you should talk to your doctor about some counselling

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.144
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, June 26, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy