Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

Why men always think they are smarter than women?

Suicide or not?
i'm feeling very suicidal right now and need someone to talk to.
my family call me fat all the time and i weight 110 pounds and i'm bulimic too ( eating disorders run in my family )

What do you think happens after suicide?
if you committed suicide, but you believed in god, what do you think would happen? and assuming heaven and hell is real, do you think you could still go to heaven?...

How do you deal with thoughts of suicide?
Everything that could go wrong in my life has and i'm constantly plagued with suicidal thoughts. I've read other comments about this that say "take up a hobby" or something, but i&...

Are people really that gullible?

Does anyone else pull out their hair?
i pull out my hair and i think i have this condition called trichotillomania where you pull out your hair to relieve stress, and i was wondering if anyone else has this, and if they do, could they ...

I am thinking about suicide...help?
i have severe depression and major ODD. i cant get along with anyone in my family, i only have two good friends, and my medication does NOT work. im in DBT group and therapy but that dosent seem to ...

If you acheive only ONE dream before you die, what would you want it to be?

What do you do when your feeling low?
I've been feeling low the past few days, need to kick myself up the a*se and get out of it. Any suggestions?...

Plzz answer.Is it important to apologize when we do something wrong?
I never like to apologize to anyone eventhough i did something wrong.Is it a bad attitude?...

My boyfriend keeps stabbing me with a pencil...is this normal??
He's done it like 5 times in a row now. It's Ow! He just did it again! Why is he doing this?? OW! he won't stop! Help!!! Is he normal??...

Forms of self harm?
Should people who hit themselves, seek help as much as those who cut? Or should they keep quiet as its more likely to be ignored and it isn't as harmful?

I know many people think it�...

Gimme another word for a fart!?

Does the pain ever go away?
My aunt and best friend past away on 4-27-2007, and it's been very hard for me. Sometimes, I am in a good mood, thinking and laughing about the fun times we had, but then I realize she's ...

Does it make me gay if...?
I think Johnny Depp is attractive by the way i'm a guy and friggin love woman but does this make me gay or metro or what?
Additional Details

Why cant you people answer a serious question?
some people have no shame whatsoever..people are opening their hearts to you on this site, and some of you are pig ignorant, why dont you bloody grow up, and just think with your tiny little brains ...

I saw a really scary movie and now i'm a wreck. What do I do?
I absolutly hate scary movies and usually don't watch them. My cousin convinced me to watch the Skeleton Key at a little sleepover we had and said it was just a thriller and not scary in the ...

Would you turn in your own sister if she was abusing her children?
I did...I spoke up...and now I am the bad guy in the family. I still think that I did the right thing. By the way, the abuse was of a mental/psychological and verbal nature, and I would catagorize ...

What was the last thing that scared you?

Dads funeral at 2pm how do i keep it together?
scared of breaking down big time and embarrassing ...

Frankie
Have you ever sat alone and cried in despair?
Have you ever felt that deep feeling of hopelessness in the pit of your stiomach that just made you cry and cry and cry about how bad your life has turned out? when was the last time you did this?

Mizz B
Rating
Yeah plenty... last time around 2 wks ago

The best is yet 2 come.........
that's me regularly there is so much 5hit in this life and hopelessness at times the only relief is a damn good cry

Queen Fromage
Yes - a year ago last July!

zanne
Yes, I think most people have - everyone is allowed bad days. But at the end of it you have to stop crying and get on with it - otherwise your life will be worse than the state it was in when you started crying!

RACQUEL
Rating
It has happened to me lots of times before. It even happened this morning.

Alexandra
yes. the last time; i was drunk and remembering my mom that abandoned my bro and i

PUDDIN
Rating
I feel that way right now

Samantha W
yer not so long ago when my mum died

Here2Help
Rating
Um i would say a couple weeks ago. Yea i get depressed and sad alot soooo.... i tend to cry often i try not to tho, but when the burdens of life get to "weigh" a lil too much i jus break down!!!!!

Bobeth
Yes, a few nights ago. Admittedly, it was because I feel I'm losing control of myself and I fear I might do something I will regret for the rest of my life... or the rest of my death. But because I'm only 15, no one cares about how I feel, so I just have to live with it for now. :(

sit down if you cant stand me
sure! i do. its usually when i do something stupid that i regret or when i feel like im overwhelmed. it happens pretty often

hayley50
Rating
oh yes . last week i got so fed up with how my life has ended up. looking back, to say five years ago i remember thinking where i wanted to be today and i haven't done any of it. sometime i think what is the point . yep im right there with you xx

sea_sher
Rating
yes, i get that way occasionally too.. If its just occasional get it out and dont worry too much.. if its often, go see your doctor, you could be suffering from depression.. hope you feel better..

petulabadula
yes loads , the last time i was that bad was xmas time. you just havta think about the good things that have happened in your life and the fact that even though your not happy at least you have got a life, and a future . i suffer from depression and anxiety and i no it is hard when i am at my worst but you will come through it. even if you have made a mess of your life you can change that now and do what your dreams are and hold your head up high

amber_xx66
Rating
Hello there yes i've done this many many times,but i can't go into why on here, apart from my life has been wasted, if you are feeling like this my heart goes out to you,as it's a hell of a feeling to have,but you can get help by going to see your Dr,and things will get better,honestly they will, good luck to you my friend

shiningstar2808
Yes, after my husband's death. quite recently I took a bus ride for an hour and had a good cry alone. No one saw me. It was late bus. only few passangers in the bus who weren't looking at me.

Dawn 7?
I've done that many times,,last time was about 1 month ago.

samdrian
countless times. just the other day i cried my eyes out because i felt that the world are against me.

pat e
yes I have and its not very nice but there is a light at the end of the tunnel sometimes its good to have a really good cry and then pick yourself up

Wolf guy lupine
Rating
When someone close to me dies. It's a terrible feeling, came close though when I thoguht my dad was on one of those trains that got bombed, luckly he survived.

Jude
Yes, but it is better to talk to someone about your feelings. If you feel this way a lot, go to your doctor you may be depressed. When you're feeling really bad you can ring the Samaritans on 08457 90 90 90 or visit their website http://www.samaritans.org/

SunFun
Rating
I do it periodically pretty much situational. Not about how bad life has turned out but more just the hopeless feeling of a particular situation. Things always get resolved though but sometimes when you are in the middle of something you have no control over usually relating to someone you know or love it can become overwhelming and a good long cry and pouring it out to God is necessary to overcome.

nert
Rating
You've posted lots of questions today (I've answered a couple). Is this you you're referring to? If so the Samaritans are at the end of a phone line. Don't use Yahoo! Answers as a form of contact, it'll get you nowhere.

Taylor29
Rating
A few weeks ago,but I got over it. Seems like you're in need of therapy to lift you back up again

Holly
mine was at its worst when my baby sister was murdered ,that has changed my life totally ,im now still suffering we did not get them behind bars we know who did this but not enough evidence ,and she was with child of 5 months 3 living boys left to miss her ,so I have been in darkness since .

Georgie's Girl
13th may --- Every year..since 1989

belinda f
Yes. Today, when I found out that my children's health insurance has been canceled because of a minor techincality. I have an 8 year old on medications that would take a whole paycheck to pay for, and an 18 month old baby who is due for his shots. I feel pretty helpless right now.

Lina
Rating
Yes, I have...I cried and cried and cried and cried all day long and even let my self fall asleep that way. It was about 5 to 6 months ago. Since then, I've learned to look at the right side of the bad. Think that whatever happens...happens for a reason...a good reason because without that happening, the better of the best won't come to you. Learn to live by the rules and not to break them no matter what, learn to accept what happens, learn to appreciate your life, and learn to let go of things. Doing these things will bring you so much further in life. Trust me. I was a victim of what you call despair...but not anymore. Trust me. Just appreciate and accept.
Another thing. Read Tuesdays with Morrie. Trust me...It'll change your life in unimaginable ways.

Wolfeblayde, C.O., CB
Rating
About twenty years ago, as a matter of fact. I'd suffered from depression all my life, and finally, my husband made an appointment for me with a psychiatrist and insisted that I go.

It turned out to be the best decision I was ever forced into making. It took awhile to find the right medicines and treatment, but my depression is now under control.

The point of this story is that you don't have to spend your life feeling hopeless and bad about yourself. PLEASE get some help so that you can enjoy living again. Most places have counseling centers that provide care at little to no cost to you, if finances are an issue.

Taking meds for depression is like taking insulin for a diabetic -- there's no shame in doing what it takes to care for yourself properly. You need quality of life as well as quantity, so please pick up the phone and make that call to a good doctor. I don't think you'll regret it.

MissJ
Haven't we all done that at some time in our lives? Sometimes many times?

It's been awhile for me. I just realized one day that crying wasn't going to change anything, and it wasn't making me feel any better either.
Just realize that life's got ups and downs... luckily the downs will not last forever, they only feel like they do.
Good luck mate! : )

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy