Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

Is there anything worst than death?

Im 16 years old. Is wrong/weird for a kid my age to be attracted to women who are 35 to 55 years old?
I also have fantasies about them. Is this wrong/weird?? Please IM me on yahoo messenger... Its slickk_n_...

Do you agree that alcoohol is more dangerous than marijuana?

Can anyone tell me a good reason to stay alive?
A really good reason, explain please....
Additional Details
I dont give a damn who cares or not, just give me a reason......

I want to quit smoking but I always seem to fail! Does anybody have any tips?
I want to quit smoking to save money and for the sake of my health but every time I give up i get paranoid and angry at the slightest thing! I think half of it is all in my head, I convince myself ...

Today is the first day of the rest of my life?

Can suicide ever be a rationally considered logical alternative...?
Most people contemplate suicide out of depression or fear or some extreme emotional condition. But what if someone wasn't being emotional, wasn't suffering any clinical or medical condition,...

I get pleasure out of hurting animals? Is that wrong?

Is it me or is life really hard.?
im 36 now and unfortunately im divorced and now without my home. I never thought it would be this hard financially, i get days when i feel so scared and alone. I dont have kiddies so im not tied down ...

I called upon the Lord to save me from my depression, but he hasn't. Why not?
Why won't God help me in my life anymore?
Additional Details
yes, I know I put this in the wrong section... however depression is ...

Do you answer the questioners that say they want to kill themselves or shy away?
personally i shy away, even though i want to help i am so afraid anything i say might trip them over the edge, wether positive or negative, it frghtens me that they might take what i say in the wrong ...

Will smoking weed cause any problems?
i haven't started but what if i just use it mildly/in moderation, don't get into the lifestyle, and stay productive? wouldn't it not cause any problems and actually be a good ...

I think im depressed but dont want to take meds?
I think im depressed but i dont want to take medications. Ive talked to different doctors and they all said its a stage im going thru but it must be a really long stage because ive been this way ...

Have I failed at life? (honest answers only)?
Please be honest, have I failed at life? Here's some info about me:
1. I'm extremely shy and have bad social anxiety, it makes it hard to talk to any people at all, order food at ...

Do You Think About Suicide ?
Do you think about suicide on a daily basis ? Are they Idle thoughts of escape or more ?...

What's the quickest way to off yourself?
what i have been doing isn't working or is not fast enough. please help me someone quick and easy. i don't own a gun yet....

What are you addicted to, not necessarily drugs, that you think you can't live without?
For me, it's books. When I run out of books to read I'll read anything. Also, my computer and internet. Just thinking about not having it is terrifying!
Additional Details

My best best best friend died. Please read.?
I'm 13. I've been best friends with this girl since I was 8 years old. On March 5th, my best friend died suddenly. She was just 15. How can I move on with my life. Because I know she doesn&#...

How much longer do i have to live by my parents rules??

Is cutting yourself really that bad???
ive been doing it for 5 years now...and i dont see the harm in ...

Slasher
What was the last thing that scared you?

sobrien
getting trashed one night, and finding out how badly i f*cked up in the morning.

1-lost the girl
2-fought a bald tattooed biker outside of a tattoo parlor
3-put a hole in the wall of a diner
4-got kicked out of a diner
5-paid $50 for beer
6-got even more drunk for no apparant reason, and the cycle continues.

princess angel 2207
Rating
that i might be pregant again.

♥HOOTERS GURL♥
Rating
it was like 3 weeks ago..i went w/ my bf to see the movie 'Pirates of the Carribean- Dead Man's Chest' and the very beginning where he opens up the coffin, i jumped...i jumped a few other times too...but that was the worst...lol....

Blondie06
Rating
This morning when i was putting washing out a spider fell onto a pair of my draws that i was hanging out and i screamed and dropped them off the line.

M
Rating
The movie Grudge. That was over a year ago. I can't remember anything sooner that has scared me, and that is scary.

Flying Kid
What i look like? LOL

arwen
the biggest bloody spider i ever seen in my llife scuttled outta the linen press this morning, i screamed so loud i woke my neighbour up haha

freespirityork
Oblivion at Alton Towers, I would never do it again!

JoJo Pnuckle
Uhm....that SILLY little red shirt you're wearing. One word dude: "GOODWILL"

Bobbie
I was pushing a computer chair home from the local market yesterday, as you do.............and a man on a bike spoke to me as he passed by really fast, I didn't know anyone was behind me and I jumped out of my skin and screamed..........yes........in the street.........

peacfulwar
My boss, boy is HE UGLY

Jesuslovesyou!
Rating
I went to somebody's house on Sunday night after church. I was playing cards and out of nowhere their tiny little dog comes in and I jump half a mile. I was so scared for a minute.

Lady-bug
Rating
well when i am alone every voice i hear scares me, even when the ice machine makes noise i get scared.

angib18
Rating
I agree with KirstenP. The fact that America voted for Bush again scared me.

soontobemrssheets
Rating
My fiance he thinks it funny cause I jump alot !!

aladinsane
Rating
my overdraft

mrshunter_2002
A grasshopper!! it was in my room b/c i left the window open, when I went to catch it..it jumped real high! I had to get my daughter to catch it (shes only 2) lol

jessie
spiders!! i have a phobia of them

Cyn
Rating
Well, we were going through a heat wave, and I'd been suffering from allergic asthma/bronchitis (which I've never had before), and I was taking OTC meds for it, which were making me feel weird...and maybe my body's electrolytes got messed up, or maybe I was just-plain dehydrated...

But it was the middle of the night, and, all of a sudden, the muscles in my lower-right leg just seized-up so painfully that I'd never felt anything so terrible. And THEN the muscles in my left foot cramped up so badly that my left big toe was pointed almost backwards, and I couldn't get it to un-cramp.

And I kept thinking that if the same thing had happened to my heart muscle, that I'd have been a goner, for sure...

SCARY!

emmamac14
Rating
my reflection this morning

les26
Rating
last thing to scare me was nearly dying a month ago while giving birth:(,.,, thankfully we both doing well still shook up at thought of not being here for my kiddies and that my life was nearly over before i have chance to see my kids grow up and life my life and do the things i wanna do: :(mum of five!!1

taketwo
you

SnoddersB
Tony Blair and Bush together.

ANTHONY M
Rating
nightmare

DesertGirlie
My Bills I got in the mail

snowwhite
having i needle in both my toes for my toe nails taken off plus I'm off to dentist tomorrow proper scared I'm shaking

trolleydolley
Rating
Having an emergency on board an aircraft at work! Nothing like it to put things into perspective!

micky k
Rating
watching a film called the descent made me jump so many times it was unreal.

RIVER
I was at work the other day when someone shot a rubber band in my direction. I thought it was a bug and jumped out of the way. It scared me and made everyone laugh.

Marie
There was a fly in my house and I think it was possessed. This was no ordinary fly, it kept zooming in my face and hitting my forehead, I think it was trying to control my brain.

Jessica
YOUR PICTURE :S

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy