Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Does you think he's good looking?
http://www.hotchickswith I think he is GORGEOUS. But I just want to know what individual people think also.

Do you think he looks good?...

What happens if i cut soda out of my diet and just drink lots of water?

Do I have a eating disorder?
Im 11.
I don't eat breakfast or lunch, and I eat dinner because my parents are around, but I don't eat a lot of it, and say I had a big lunch. I feel full at lunch, but at dinner im ...

How old were tou when you stopped beleiving in santa?

Is 110 pounds at 5'1 3/4 at 15 years old a bit underweight?
Just wondering? Since people are saying I'm skinny....
Also which side am I on the BMI?...

How can i lose 100 lbs in 3 weeks?
i need to do it fast, without any change in my ways - no excersise or limiting my cheeto intake

by! thanks a bunch! my bf will love ...

Stretch Marks? I'm 14!?
Ok I'm 14 and i have stretch marks on my inner theighs!

How do you get rid of them?
How did i get them?

I'm not fat i do dance 6 times a week and i've had ...

I am 17 and weigh 100 and 5'4" am i too thin?

Am I overweight I am 12,im 5'0 and i weigh 80 pounds?
I always feel sooo fat!!...

What kinds of exercises are there that don't involve a lot of sweating?
Sweat irritates my skin alot. Is there anyway for me to still do exercises without having to sweat so much?...

Do i have anorexia?
I know it sounds crazy to ask but i need help. Im 15 years old and i weight 110 pounds. I don't think i have in intentionally but i hardly ever eat. I normally eat once a day. My hair is ...

What are the chances of me getting my fathers genes?
this is a question about my metabolism. anyway my my mom has a super fast metabolism and my dad has an alright metabolism he could gain weight and still lose weight. anyways im a 16-year old male and ...

Please give me your advice...my younger sister is very overweight.?
My mom and my sister just moved back to Georgia from Alabama. My sister had a traumatic experience when she was 6 and from then gained alot of weight. She is now 15, is 5'8" and weighs ...

Doing the splits? is splits something you can either do or you cant?
or can you become more flexiable and then you can eventually do it, ive beign doing a lot of yogo latley thats why im intrested....

Is working out more than 3 times a week over doing it?
i do a full body workout fri/sat/sun and started adding mon/wed, is that too much????...

Am I getting fat? =[?
I'm about 5'11 and weigh around 9.5 stone.
I thought this was all grand and stuff, but my sister has come home for the summer with a medicial textbook (shes a third year medical ...

Is tea a hydrator as much as water?
I know we should all drink lots of water, but I HATE drinking it most of the time. I love iced tea and I make it with tea bags and use splenda as the sweetener. Water is best, I know, but having to ...

Am I fat?!?!?
Im:
female
5 ft. 6 in.
145 ...

What is a good weight for 5'10?
for a girl?...

Is 5 foot 4 and 100 pounds fat?
What about 5 foot 3 and 107...

♥Britt♥
Plz i dont know if im fat or not?
im 13 5'1" and 129lbs
AM I FAT???
AND IF I AM WHAT WEIGHT SHOULD I BE AT?
aND HOW CAN I GET THERE?

francisco
Rating
Fat probably not but chuby yeah.

Bongernet
Rating
You're at the high end of normal weight, according to the BMI index. You're probably fine. I wouldn't worry too much, but if you do want to loose weight your best bet is to change your eating habits and get exercise. Don't do any drastic, crazy diets or pills.

dinosaurmama
you need to consider you muscle mass too. R U athletic muscle weighs 3x's what fat does.....and most of all R U happy? If so who cares...be fit and healthy

benayamin y
Rating
no...but be sure to get plenty of excercise and stay away from soda and sugar...at your age you should not be overly concerned with weight.....also you are too young to consult adult strangers regarding your personal life...you should seek a parent of counselors advice..I am contacting yahoo answers to let them know that you are posting to see if they will block you for your own safety.

cassandras_evil_sister1
Rating
first, to Johnny Q i say this, the girls 13 u pedophile, back off.
as for u tho, u might b on the 'pinch an inch side, but not fat, eat right and in smaller portions. no, not like a bird either, just try to stay in the 115-120 range til ur hieght is up to 5'6 or so, then 125 i-130 is fine
as for me, im 114 and 5'4, but im a 42dd so u can guess where the weight has gone lol

rohit
u r 8 kgs overweight , eat lot of roasted chicked to loose weight.

kabooze
Rating
sorry to tell you but yea you are overweight. at that age and height you are supposed to be 1 around 106 pounds. to lose it just exercise at least 15 minutes a day. Just start running for 2 minutes a day for a week. and then the next week go up to 3 minutes. and so on until you reach 8 minutes. then after you do 8 minutes go back to 5 minutes then 6 and so on again. but like at the end of the month challenge yourself and run 10 minutes. I know you might get tired but you will lose weight fast. Because when i was a kid I was kinda chubby to and I did this Method too and I lost 4 pounds in three weeks!! So just try it you will be satisfied. I know I was. And try doing sit ups as well. eat right No more sodas. and no more white bread you should switch to wheat bread. Eat salads with grilled chicken and a bit of ranch.And drink lots of water. By the way that nhlbisupport.com thingy is all a lie. Trust me I know because. Back at the lab we tested this method and came up with the results that that's all a lie. So I hope I helped.
Good luck!

Thomas
u r a little big. you should be around 115. go exercise, don't eat too much junk food, and don't drink too much soda/coffee/sugary stuff.

Baby girl with a booty
okay ur not fat but u could loose a little weight and still be okay!! if i were you i would just workout more and maybe go for a 15 minute jog daily!!

Nekoknight
You are on the edge of being overweight.
But it's normal according to the BMI calculator.
You should stop eating junk food or sodas, start eating vegetables and exercising. Taking a walk or jog around the neighborhood everyday would be nice.

Panda Baby
thats a bit heavy for 5'1... try to lose 10 or 15 pounds

DrPhilamina
That really depends on your body type. Do you play sports, have a lot of muscle? Muscle weighs more than fat. You sound like you probably have a few extra pounds. Has this weight came on recently, like how much did you weigh a year ago? It's normal for kids ... sorry, young adults, to gain weight as they grow, but if you were 115 last year, you should maybe take a look at why the sudden weight gain. If you're concerned about your weight, remember nothing works better than eating a healthy balanced diet and getting an hour of good intense exercise 5 or 6 days a week. Sometimes even small changes can make a huge difference. Cut out regular soda, stop eating 2-3 hours before you go to bed.

brian8907, VT
Rating
Accordign to http://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/ your bmi(body mass index) is 24.4...24.9 is the highest bmi on the halthy scale, so you're not fat!!

Just watch, because it's a thin line! If you're worried about losing weight, take up soem sports in school or something, keep in shape!

the bird
Sounds like you are concerned. No one here can answer you, because we can't SEE you. Muscles weigh more than fat and if you are very muscular this is probably fine. Make an appointment w you doctor to figure this out. He/she can talk w you and give you diet and exercise modifications if needed.

Please don't listen to the rude people who have answered you. My girl is about your height and weight and HEALTHY!!!

Hope you can put your mind to ease soon!

explorer
Rating
Well for a 13 year old -your stats are really good.
I dont think you are fat -but mabbe a little exercise would help you grow better.
Do workout regularly to be in good shape and health.
Play active games and avoid junk food.

Mizuko
Rating
of course not~! U r perfectly fine! Don't worry ok!!

Justin F
If you can't climb a flight of stairs without nearly passing out, then you're probably fat. If you can, then you're probably okay.

Lick me
120 lbs
excercise,
eat no junk food

Pωιи¢єzzღ Łĩ!y
I'm 13 too and I know that your the perfect weight, just eat healthy, to feel good about your self.

dwh12345
Rating
Not fat but a little heavy..Not much though so don't worry

Alex J
You're not fat - you're fine

IgW
Rating
based on your height and weight, you are within normal BMI, but if based on your age, you are over weight. a HEALTHY DIET and EXERCISE is ALWAYS the answer

moonchild
Rating
thats fine. you are not fat. dont drink sodas or eat crap food

Jane Barleycorn
Rating
Your BMI is healthy. You should try to be make healthy lifestyle changes to improve your BMI(body mas index) if you want to loose some weight. You are young and starting early is the key.

elena
Well, your bmi is on the borderline, but it's not fat by any means. Right now, your bmi is between 24 and 25. It's best to be between the 20-23 range for health reasons. I'd recommend making dietary changes and getting invovled with sports and athletic activities. Cutting bread out of your diet makes you drop a lot of pounds as well.

However, in all honesty, your weight isn't that bad. You're only 13, and you're probably still growing in terms of height, so I really wouldn't worry about it.

hazel
i am the same weight as you
im 15 5'3" 129 lbs
you are not fat but you are going to be if you do not do something
13 yrs old is when your body starts "forming" this is the time when you have to start toning yourself
how?
obviously exsersize
eat a healthy breakfast every day
eat dinner before seven (your metabolism works slower at night)
don't go on a diet just don't eat junk food

Ham B
Rating
If you have to ask, then the answer is no. Fat people know that they are fat. Skinny people who think they are fat develop eating disorders.

You're fine!! I'm 13 and I weigh 125, and people say I look skinny. I can eat and eat, but i don't gain weight. I'm tall, 5'5, so that's why I weigh that much.. Weight doesn't matter, hun. It's ok. Just eat healthy and feel good!

Jessie H
Rating
What is this . . . a beginning of summer thing? So many people have been asking that lately! People should not worry so much about their weight. They should worry about being healthy. So much depends on your bone structure. At 13 you are still growing. If you think you are fat (which is a word I do not like), make sure you eat healthy foods and get plenty of exercise.

Miss Tree
According to your bmi (24.4), you are at normal weight.

You are really close to the overweight category though. At your age, you shouldn't worry too much though.

Eat well, stay away from junk food and greasy foods. Don't drink soda. Stay active.

A little Southern Comfort
You're not fat!! You sound like you are a little above average. You could loose a little weight, but nothing significant. You are short so you want to be at a smaller weight. It will be poor health in your future results. You're young right now so it will be a lot easier to loose it.
I always reccomend to join weight watchers. Have one of your parents go with you!! I know it sound sscarry and you are probally thinking it will be a ton of fat old people there but no way. When I needed to loose a little extra eight that's where I went! I live by weight watchers now. It's a greta program. I lost 12 lbs fast and now I maintain my weight through it! Check it out sweetie and good luck!!!!!!!!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy