Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Please give me your advice...my younger sister is very overweight.?
My mom and my sister just moved back to Georgia from Alabama. My sister had a traumatic experience when she was 6 and from then gained alot of weight. She is now 15, is 5'8" and weighs ...

Doing the splits? is splits something you can either do or you cant?
or can you become more flexiable and then you can eventually do it, ive beign doing a lot of yogo latley thats why im intrested....

Is working out more than 3 times a week over doing it?
i do a full body workout fri/sat/sun and started adding mon/wed, is that too much????...

Am I getting fat? =[?
I'm about 5'11 and weigh around 9.5 stone.
I thought this was all grand and stuff, but my sister has come home for the summer with a medicial textbook (shes a third year medical ...

Is tea a hydrator as much as water?
I know we should all drink lots of water, but I HATE drinking it most of the time. I love iced tea and I make it with tea bags and use splenda as the sweetener. Water is best, I know, but having to ...

Am I fat?!?!?
Im:
female
5 ft. 6 in.
145 ...

What is a good weight for 5'10?
for a girl?...

Is 5 foot 4 and 100 pounds fat?
What about 5 foot 3 and 107...

Is it true that Vomiting makes you lose weight?
My friend told me that if you vomit 3 times a week the food that you eat it makes you lose weight. But i thought it makes you gain? Is this true please explain?
Additional Details

How tall are you? Please Answer?!?
I want lots of answers please :]
Additional Details
I'm 5'8 :)...

Hi im a 19 yr old male 6'4 and I want to gain 45 pounds.what foods should I eat?
I only weigh 164...

Why are all of those people in magazines and on t.v. so thin?
Not only thin people exist in our world today...we need real people to show little teenage girls how to act because they are our romodels. Those girls are a little too skinny and thats a big impact ...

I'm 5'2" and weigh about 135 lbs...?
I kind of feel overweight but most of it is muscle or in places where I know I won't be able to get rid of it... like the insides of my thighs and my butt... am I fat... or any suggestions as to ...

12, 4ft11 , and 100 lbs Do i need to lose weight?
I just want to know if I need to lose anymore weight. I use to be 123, but I lost the 23lbs, but do I need to lose, 'cause people still call me fat!!!!!...

How do i get taller?
I just turned 15 and only 5'8". i wanna grow like 2 more inches. what can i do or any ideas?? (my mom is 5'6" my dad is 6'2")
Additional Details

I have anorexia...?
i know that but no matter what i cant stop.ive had to quit school,
and home school,im 15 and im going back this coming year,i only weigh 89 pounds,i want to lose a few more but if you were my ...

How can i make my legs bigger?
I have skinny legs, and i am wearing a skirt to a party! How can i make them bigger (more muscular,& wider) in 1 week????...

Am i overwieght? im 5'7 and i way 103 pounds .....i feel like a fatte am i??
im 5'7 and i way 103 pounds .....i feel like a fatte am i??...

Should we exercise with an empty stomach or with a full stomach?
I'm 5'8 and 270 lbs..
I want to start running tomorrow morning.
I didn't know if I should eat cereal or something before hand.. Or just wait till I get home.
Your ...

Is it bad to make your kids eat when their not hungry?

Sputnik
What happens if i cut soda out of my diet and just drink lots of water?

Wendy P
Rating
you will see how you start to loose weight. Soda has too much sodium, and doesn't let you get rid of the water.

P*Kitty
Rating
you will be surprised at the weight you will drop ...soda is basically pure sugar

confused*emotions
Rating
ull loose lots a weight

lizardlover42000
you will be healthier and maybe loose weight.

jmartinez_51
Rating
1. you will be healthier
2. you will be much healthier
3. your skin will show it.
4. you will stop the constant possibility of a possible hip fracture when you're 60.
5. YOU WILL LOSE WEIGHT AND FEEL BETTER!

KC
You'll lose some weight and be healthier. Drinking soda, you might as well be shooting heroin.

lissenin
You'll live longer!

kingfischer22
Rating
One can of soda= approximately 120 calories. If you cut One can a day, you'll lose about a pound per month. If you cut two cans a day, you'll lose about two pounds a month...and so on. (For each 3500 calories omitted from the diet, you lose about one pound. Do the math.)

This figure assumes, of course, that your weight was stable prior to cutting soda and that your lifestyle remains otherwise unchanged.

Perfectionist
Who said soda helps you diet??? It increases your weight because it has high contents of sugar. Switching to water will greatly increase your chance of loosing weight. Soda is very very unhealthy and can cause obesity.

cornelius_joe
You'll be able to lose weight easier, if you'll work out. It's so much easier to burn fat with water than soda. Don't try to drink diet sodas instead, they are just as bad. They got bad toxics in there.

?
You will experience alot of terrible headaches!! But it's worth it!! Make the switch!!

whoa
Rating
you should start losing wait....the sugar in soda is very fattening

Oklahoman
Rating
Praise the Lord! A person with a head on their shoulders! (Sorry, just really glad to hear this question.)

Your answer:
You will get healthier. You'll probably lose weight, and you won't run the risk of getting dehydrated.

GO FOR IT! BEST OF LUCK!!!

monkey
a lot healtheir for ur body, and ur teeth wont rot.. and wont get as hyper

Nicky
Rating
You'll get skinnier.

hey
you will be much healthier...

greenday.rocks519
Rating
you will loose wieght and will be much heathier. you will have gained extra energy 2.

morpheus
Rating
u will have a more healthier

diet

and might loose a few pounds

Harry
Rating
You will have caffine withdrawl and may be a danger to yourself or others.

mel
If the soda was a sugared soda, you'll lose some wieght.

yums
Rating
this would be great for yr health. read more tips on healthier eating and exercise that will help you more on this site

Kansha
that will be very healthy for your body.
most people don't know realize that the sodas contain a lot of pesticides and they are not good for our bodies.
water is best drink ever.
by cutting soda out of ur diet, and drinking lots of water ur giving urself a longer life with better skin and healthy body system.

DainBramaged
if you drink lots of cold (near freezing) water (round 6 glasses) daily, your body has to generate more heat. You end up burning around 300 Cal more per day. That's about a 3 mile jog.

Don't drink too much cold water with meals though, It can affect your digestion.

You get 120 Cal per can of regular soda. If you quit soda, all that chemicals and sugar from soda won't get in your system and put a strain on your kidneys, liver and pancreas. Don't even think about diet soda. Asparatame is really bad, but got FDA approval anyway. Other sweeteners aren't any better either.

Larry
It's healthier that's all I know.

peregrine003
you will stop losing your teeth, how many are you missing.

Pancakes
Rating
You greatly lower your chance of becoming a diabetic.

sam_c5230
Rating
you'll live longer

Antony
you will have a headache because of lack of the usual caffiene

ce
you lose weight, and feel better

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy