Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Is tea a hydrator as much as water?
I know we should all drink lots of water, but I HATE drinking it most of the time. I love iced tea and I make it with tea bags and use splenda as the sweetener. Water is best, I know, but having to ...

Am I fat?!?!?
Im:
female
5 ft. 6 in.
145 ...

What is a good weight for 5'10?
for a girl?...

Is 5 foot 4 and 100 pounds fat?
What about 5 foot 3 and 107...

Is it true that Vomiting makes you lose weight?
My friend told me that if you vomit 3 times a week the food that you eat it makes you lose weight. But i thought it makes you gain? Is this true please explain?
Additional Details

How tall are you? Please Answer?!?
I want lots of answers please :]
Additional Details
I'm 5'8 :)...

Hi im a 19 yr old male 6'4 and I want to gain 45 pounds.what foods should I eat?
I only weigh 164...

Why are all of those people in magazines and on t.v. so thin?
Not only thin people exist in our world today...we need real people to show little teenage girls how to act because they are our romodels. Those girls are a little too skinny and thats a big impact ...

I'm 5'2" and weigh about 135 lbs...?
I kind of feel overweight but most of it is muscle or in places where I know I won't be able to get rid of it... like the insides of my thighs and my butt... am I fat... or any suggestions as to ...

12, 4ft11 , and 100 lbs Do i need to lose weight?
I just want to know if I need to lose anymore weight. I use to be 123, but I lost the 23lbs, but do I need to lose, 'cause people still call me fat!!!!!...

How do i get taller?
I just turned 15 and only 5'8". i wanna grow like 2 more inches. what can i do or any ideas?? (my mom is 5'6" my dad is 6'2")
Additional Details

I have anorexia...?
i know that but no matter what i cant stop.ive had to quit school,
and home school,im 15 and im going back this coming year,i only weigh 89 pounds,i want to lose a few more but if you were my ...

How can i make my legs bigger?
I have skinny legs, and i am wearing a skirt to a party! How can i make them bigger (more muscular,& wider) in 1 week????...

Am i overwieght? im 5'7 and i way 103 pounds .....i feel like a fatte am i??
im 5'7 and i way 103 pounds .....i feel like a fatte am i??...

Should we exercise with an empty stomach or with a full stomach?
I'm 5'8 and 270 lbs..
I want to start running tomorrow morning.
I didn't know if I should eat cereal or something before hand.. Or just wait till I get home.
Your ...

Is it bad to make your kids eat when their not hungry?

Is 137 pounds for a 14 year old girl with height 5''7' normal or is it overwweight?

Yeah yeah yeah blah blah blah just tell me answers don't say I shouldn't you'd be wasting your time!
Ok so I am planing on being anorexic yeah I know "It will cause permanent damage to your body I shouldn't do that!!" I just want a yes or no answer there is nothing wrong with my mind ...

Am i fat???
ok im 13 5'1 and weight like 103-108 (huge difference depends alot like wat time i weigiht myself like if i weight right after i eat) umm i have huge lovehandles(so annoying) and a im a b ...

Am I fat???
Yesterday I heard some girls talking and they are like whispering "she is so fat" when I walked by. I don't know if they were talking about me or it was just coincidence that I was ...

Blue L
How can i lose 100 lbs in 3 weeks?
i need to do it fast, without any change in my ways - no excersise or limiting my cheeto intake

by! thanks a bunch! my bf will love it

asdfg;
your obviously not taking this seriously, becasue if you wnated to loose 100 lbs, in three weeks, with out excersize or diet, nothing will happen. first of all you should only be losing 1-5 lbs a week. and rather than crash dieting you should be eating healtheir and excersising.

Thnx
Rating
you can't

Atlanta$tyle
Rating
haha....!!!...now u know thats not possible.

bellabonita_nyc
Rating
Impossible...

charmel5496
well you could always have your limbs amputated

presleygirl
I think that's about 3 and one half pounds a day. you'd have to live on water, and keep running all day, then you'd end up dead probably. I don't know.

TheWanderer
Rating
How old are you? Are you nuts? Doesn't matter what you do, you will only hurt yourself!!

cailano
Rating
It's a joke, people.

But it's a funny one if you read these forums a lot. All of these "how do I loose 40 - 50 pounds in two months" posts and all the teen girls freaking out about being a size bigger than their friends and so wanting to eat nothing but celery for three weeks and what not.

But let's stay positive and try to help them out, okay?

P e r s o n a
Call Jesus.

Ol' Sasquatch
Rating
To do so would be soo unhealthy.

Losing weight slowly is okay for most of us. Eating healthy is generally a good thing. But to lose so much weight so quickly would likely leave you dead, if you could do such a thing.

Short of surgery, not gonna happen! If you're alive, your bf can still love you.

The Ol' Sasquatch Ü

cutie123
I dont know but if u do loose a 100 pounds in 3 weeks you wont b loosing fat you'll b losing muscle mass which will put u at risk for heart attack and other issues like that. If you loose that much it would mean that u were anorexic no matter what u weigh PLEASE dont loose that much weight that fast just to make ur bf happy he should b able to like u no matter you weigh and if not u may want to rethink your relationship

White Rose
lipo suction...but other then that...any other way to lose that much weight in that little time can not be healthy.....whats the rush?? stay healthy, eat right, exercise, and lose weight the right way...good luck...:)

Sassafrass AKA: Sass
Even if you starved yourself & just drank water (I'm kidding of course) it would never happen.

Gnurse
cut off a leg maybe.

locojoey
Rating
Get your arms and legs amputated!

zpringwater
Rating
Losing 100 pounds in 3 weeks is physically, emotionally, anatomically, and mentally impossible.

hollyfaer
extra cheetos. totally.

Whozeewhatizz
Rating
You may want to try Liposuction if you you are that desperate.

Chris
Rating
can't

jdiddley
Rating
Pray for a miracle! You can't lose weight that fast. Losing that much weight quickly would include diet and vigorous exercise. It would take a minimum of one year.

Meesha
THat is just not healthy to lose that much weisth that fast.

PH
Rating
If you died today, you still would not lose 100 pounds in three weeks, unless a vulture ate your cheeto-infested hide, or you were cremated.

So, I guess the answer to your question is to jump in an oven, or lay on top of a boulder in the hot desert sun with buzzards swirling over head.

Y!A P0int5 Wh0r3
Rating
When you figure it out, let me know!!!

jesselover1321
Rating
noo. that takes at least a year!!! if you lose it in 3 weeks, you will die. 10 pounds in 3 weeks is risky.

Chelsey H
First of all... losing that much weight is REALLY dangerous to your health...

Also, when losing weight that fast, skin tends not to tighten up so you'll be left with skin that hangs low and wobbles to and fro...

Id say 15-20 lbs in 3 weeks is reasonable.

♥shannon c♥
Rating
You cant. unless you plan on going and having a bunch of fat and skin cut off, you cannot lose that much weight in that amount of time. And By the way, you should want to lose weight for yourself...not your boyfriend

Blue Rain
You can't

amandafofanda66
That's impossible.

mr.answerman
Move to a different planet where there is less gravitational pull, like the moon. Other than that impossible.

nfogey_1981
Rating
I love stupid questions! Thanks for the two points!

Sam h
Rating
way to go girl........I wouldn't give up my cheetos either.
:-)

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy