Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Is working out more than 3 times a week over doing it?
i do a full body workout fri/sat/sun and started adding mon/wed, is that too much????...

Am I getting fat? =[?
I'm about 5'11 and weigh around 9.5 stone.
I thought this was all grand and stuff, but my sister has come home for the summer with a medicial textbook (shes a third year medical ...

Is tea a hydrator as much as water?
I know we should all drink lots of water, but I HATE drinking it most of the time. I love iced tea and I make it with tea bags and use splenda as the sweetener. Water is best, I know, but having to ...

Am I fat?!?!?
Im:
female
5 ft. 6 in.
145 ...

What is a good weight for 5'10?
for a girl?...

Is 5 foot 4 and 100 pounds fat?
What about 5 foot 3 and 107...

Is it true that Vomiting makes you lose weight?
My friend told me that if you vomit 3 times a week the food that you eat it makes you lose weight. But i thought it makes you gain? Is this true please explain?
Additional Details

How tall are you? Please Answer?!?
I want lots of answers please :]
Additional Details
I'm 5'8 :)...

Hi im a 19 yr old male 6'4 and I want to gain 45 pounds.what foods should I eat?
I only weigh 164...

Why are all of those people in magazines and on t.v. so thin?
Not only thin people exist in our world today...we need real people to show little teenage girls how to act because they are our romodels. Those girls are a little too skinny and thats a big impact ...

I'm 5'2" and weigh about 135 lbs...?
I kind of feel overweight but most of it is muscle or in places where I know I won't be able to get rid of it... like the insides of my thighs and my butt... am I fat... or any suggestions as to ...

12, 4ft11 , and 100 lbs Do i need to lose weight?
I just want to know if I need to lose anymore weight. I use to be 123, but I lost the 23lbs, but do I need to lose, 'cause people still call me fat!!!!!...

How do i get taller?
I just turned 15 and only 5'8". i wanna grow like 2 more inches. what can i do or any ideas?? (my mom is 5'6" my dad is 6'2")
Additional Details

I have anorexia...?
i know that but no matter what i cant stop.ive had to quit school,
and home school,im 15 and im going back this coming year,i only weigh 89 pounds,i want to lose a few more but if you were my ...

How can i make my legs bigger?
I have skinny legs, and i am wearing a skirt to a party! How can i make them bigger (more muscular,& wider) in 1 week????...

Am i overwieght? im 5'7 and i way 103 pounds .....i feel like a fatte am i??
im 5'7 and i way 103 pounds .....i feel like a fatte am i??...

Should we exercise with an empty stomach or with a full stomach?
I'm 5'8 and 270 lbs..
I want to start running tomorrow morning.
I didn't know if I should eat cereal or something before hand.. Or just wait till I get home.
Your ...

Is it bad to make your kids eat when their not hungry?

Is 137 pounds for a 14 year old girl with height 5''7' normal or is it overwweight?

Yeah yeah yeah blah blah blah just tell me answers don't say I shouldn't you'd be wasting your time!
Ok so I am planing on being anorexic yeah I know "It will cause permanent damage to your body I shouldn't do that!!" I just want a yes or no answer there is nothing wrong with my mind ...

How old were tou when you stopped beleiving in santa?

♥MassieKur♥
I was 10

bernie c
Good answer Mad Roy I'm also santa

teaser
Rating
Ha ha , no presents down your chimney this year. You bad disbelieving person, of course we all know he exists! Besides if he didn't then who would look after all his reindeer and train them up ready for their marathon delivery session once a year?? And all his little elves would be out of a job too,poor little mites.

Jenniphur
I think I was 7 or 8 when my older brother told me Santa wasn't real and that our parents are the ones who get the presents..mean huh?!

rebecca
Rating
since like pre school

marz443
Rating
What do you mean "stopped believing in Santa"? As he is real how you anyone stop believing! He will be visiting my house this year!

madonna
Rating
why should anyone at any age not believe in santa

numar0137
Rating
about 10 years ago when i had a conversation with my parent about christmas and then realised he does not exist. age 22

DollyDayDream
Rating
10 d:)

Merry Chrimbo!

concerned mom
Rating
I was six, I saw my parents gift wrapping. The whole idea really did not make sense to me as to why they said it was Santa Clause when at night they were wrapping and the stores were busy with people buying gifts for friends and family .

Jolly Jo Jo
We all know that if you don't believe you don't get!!!!!So Believe, Believe BELIEVE

btnatanya
Rating
12 years

Norm
About 8 I think

sarah n
I was 5

serephina
Rating
I'm almost 30 n though i figured out Santa was a myth by age 6 I still like to listen out for the sleigh bells just in case!

Gilly
5 yrs old my older brother and sister told me.

EMMA©
You mean he's NOT real???

Bubble T
Rating
Since I was six. It's really sad, because I really did believe in Santa, except on night, I stayed up really really late because I wanted to wait for him. I heard a shuffle, and I went to check, and then it was my mum putting the presents... I was like really really shocked, and I'm like... "no santa?". Well, I got over it, but I still can't forgive my mum for ruining my innocence. lol

whatsinaname58
Hey am 48 on Friday and I still tell the Grand kids I believe in Santa Clause. He's the Best thing since sliced bread.

Tha Notorious V.K.N
when i waz 6... i came downstairs to get wter and i saw my parents eating the coookies i left out and putting presents under the tree.

stella b
Rating
I will never stop believing in Santa, if i do he might not bring me all my presents

*New Mummy*
I cant remember........i still want to beleive it deep down.........but until i have kids it wot ever be a fun

tee
Rating
I never believed in Santa cos I grew up in an unconventional household and I don't think my parents even knew who Santa was. I am still mildly surprised that this myth is perpetuated but I guess it's quite cute. And I always knew it was them leaving me money when my tooth fell out.

jit bag
I will never stop believing.

Why is this is diet & fitness? Why can't you spell?

Puma
Rating
Never believed in the coke drinking bloke.............duh! We all know its not scientifically possible for a sleigh to fly in the sky!

stephen eblue eyes
i.am 54 and still do if you stop believing in Santa you will get crap presents

julesl68
Rating
You are fishing! Go watch Polar Express and it will explain everything.

Ken M
who is santa

Mad Roy
Hell! I have kids and grandkids. I am Santa!

huggz
I still do and Im 45!!!;

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy