Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

I am 17 and weigh 100 and 5'4" am i too thin?

Am I overweight I am 12,im 5'0 and i weigh 80 pounds?
I always feel sooo fat!!...

What kinds of exercises are there that don't involve a lot of sweating?
Sweat irritates my skin alot. Is there anyway for me to still do exercises without having to sweat so much?...

Do i have anorexia?
I know it sounds crazy to ask but i need help. Im 15 years old and i weight 110 pounds. I don't think i have in intentionally but i hardly ever eat. I normally eat once a day. My hair is ...

What are the chances of me getting my fathers genes?
this is a question about my metabolism. anyway my my mom has a super fast metabolism and my dad has an alright metabolism he could gain weight and still lose weight. anyways im a 16-year old male and ...

Please give me your advice...my younger sister is very overweight.?
My mom and my sister just moved back to Georgia from Alabama. My sister had a traumatic experience when she was 6 and from then gained alot of weight. She is now 15, is 5'8" and weighs ...

Doing the splits? is splits something you can either do or you cant?
or can you become more flexiable and then you can eventually do it, ive beign doing a lot of yogo latley thats why im intrested....

Is working out more than 3 times a week over doing it?
i do a full body workout fri/sat/sun and started adding mon/wed, is that too much????...

Am I getting fat? =[?
I'm about 5'11 and weigh around 9.5 stone.
I thought this was all grand and stuff, but my sister has come home for the summer with a medicial textbook (shes a third year medical ...

Is tea a hydrator as much as water?
I know we should all drink lots of water, but I HATE drinking it most of the time. I love iced tea and I make it with tea bags and use splenda as the sweetener. Water is best, I know, but having to ...

Am I fat?!?!?
Im:
female
5 ft. 6 in.
145 ...

What is a good weight for 5'10?
for a girl?...

Is 5 foot 4 and 100 pounds fat?
What about 5 foot 3 and 107...

Is it true that Vomiting makes you lose weight?
My friend told me that if you vomit 3 times a week the food that you eat it makes you lose weight. But i thought it makes you gain? Is this true please explain?
Additional Details

How tall are you? Please Answer?!?
I want lots of answers please :]
Additional Details
I'm 5'8 :)...

Hi im a 19 yr old male 6'4 and I want to gain 45 pounds.what foods should I eat?
I only weigh 164...

Why are all of those people in magazines and on t.v. so thin?
Not only thin people exist in our world today...we need real people to show little teenage girls how to act because they are our romodels. Those girls are a little too skinny and thats a big impact ...

I'm 5'2" and weigh about 135 lbs...?
I kind of feel overweight but most of it is muscle or in places where I know I won't be able to get rid of it... like the insides of my thighs and my butt... am I fat... or any suggestions as to ...

12, 4ft11 , and 100 lbs Do i need to lose weight?
I just want to know if I need to lose anymore weight. I use to be 123, but I lost the 23lbs, but do I need to lose, 'cause people still call me fat!!!!!...

How do i get taller?
I just turned 15 and only 5'8". i wanna grow like 2 more inches. what can i do or any ideas?? (my mom is 5'6" my dad is 6'2")
Additional Details

tyno59
Is it possible to eat 100 cookies in 100 minutes?????
My friends have this contest going to see who can eat 100 cookies in 100 minutes. Does anyone know if a person could do this without having any medical problems??? I'm thinking about asking my doctor.

bloom_151
Rating
yes

Kelly C
i think you prolly could it depends on hoe big the cookies are, and if theres frosting involved. oreos would be easy

rose
Rating
OMG!!! i would totaly do that!!
that sounds like sooo much fun!
i dont really think you'll puke, you'll be like 100% full
but based on the delicious cookie size, not to the extent of puking!!
oh, and make sure you don't have anything to eat before
hand so that you have more room in your stomach to win!

lookatl
depends on the cookie.

Nash P
Rating
cookies will expand in your stomach lol go ahead and try

nonldsinutah
Rating
I am sure it is possible but the question is WHY? You would just puke them up. It's a waste.

shamrock girl
As long as you could eat that much food, yes. That's a minute per cookie so as long as they weren't big cookies, I don't see why not. I bet I could eat 100 thin mint girl scout cookies!

nick
Rating
maybe . it depends on the speed of how
fast you are eating the cookies , you may
throw up , but of course check with your
doctor if you will have or not have any medicial
problems

!@#$%^&*()
Rating
Your stomach is slightly bigger then your hands. About 30 crushed cookies without any air to make it thicker still is larger then your stomach.

hair gel :D
its deffinatly possible. youd probably puke your guts out after. but it would be fun. eating the cookies, not puking. ;]]

JaCoby F
i guess so if they dont throw up but i really wouldnt do it

cody_hensyel
sure but i don't think its worth the pain

sporty1
depends on how big the cookies are.
but yes deffinatly ask your doctor.
you cant always go by what these random yahoo people say.

June W
PUKE

AnimalLuver
Rating
100 minutes= 1 hour and 40 minutes. If they are mini cookies maybe NOT big ones though. If you rush to try and win the contest there could be medical emergancies....getting chocked. Although its not a medical emergancy you could also get sick, not to mention all the calories you would be putting in your body.....If you decide to do the contest BE SAFE AND DO NOT RUSH!.

banditmykitty
Rating
Ummmmm.... Problems:
1) You will definately be sick, even if they are little cookies.
2) You will be considered a glutton.
3) eeeeeww
4) You'll prolly die due to too much sugar intake...
Be smart & strong and DONT DO IT!

Nikki ♥s Jesus
YES
BUT
YOU
MIGHT
GAIN
A
FEW
POUNDS.
CAN
U
TAPE
IT
FOR
ME?
I
WOULD
REALLY
LOVE
TO
SEE
IT!
WHY
ASK
YOUR
DOCTOR?
HE
IS
JUST
GOING
TO
SAY
NO.
ITS
A
SEVEN
YEAR
OLD
ASKING
HIS
MOM
TO
GO
SEE
MICHEAL
JACKSON.

alicialions
Sure, why not...people do eating contests all the time....only medical problems would come if they made a regular habit of eating 100 cookies. Now for doing it...I think it depends on the size of the cookies.

crisis
of course..have you ever watched those food competitions..people eat hundreds of wings in a half hour or hundreds of hot dogs in the less time than that....
although that is a lot of sugar

i'd ask a doctor first instead of us here on yahoo answers

talkoutloud3
i don't think it is possible how bout u try and tell me if it is

v3gas4ce
Rating
That sounds like my challenge (100 Pint's of beer in 100 hours)

It might not seem like he can after 50-60....but you can always try.
v3

Moto
Rating
Yes. You CAN eat 100 cookies in 100 minutes. However there may be consequences. Most of which other people have described in other answers.
I'm not hear to preach, just to simply say be careful and have fun!

livelifenow245
Rating
you should ask your doctor, because you would probably throw up.

Michelle W
Rating
i think it would be too bad for your body.
i would ask my doctor!
the sugar might be a little over the top

kew
its EASY!!!!!!
Just eat REALLY small cookies.
Really, if you and your friends didn't specify, you have a loophole to win and own the game, in 20- 30 seconds.
Just start baking reallly tiny.

p_hp_fan
Rating
I would ask your doctor, but he might just tell you you were a dumbie-head, well maybe a synonym for it, but good luck, i hope you win!

♥dramaticfreakxoxo♥
Rating
uhhh.....why would you ask your doctor? It's only eating one cookie a minute. Just don't stuff like 20 cookies down in the first 3 minutes etc. and you should be fine. If you start to feel queasy don't keep eating. That's not really the healthiest thing to do in the world.

Ta-Zu
...that sounds like you'd puke before 50.

Sean C
Don't "ask a doctor," that's the lamest thing I've ever heard. Grow some balls people.

Try it, eat the cookies. You might puke, but no medical problems can come from it at all. You might be constipated and need something for that, but come on. Use your head. They're cookies and it's a one time thing.

You can always splurge and your body will compensate for it. People drink 24 beers in a night...that's ~4800 calories. At least these cookies won't put you in bed with a fatty.

heather
You will probably throw up.

Lady of the Rings
You could get sick to your stomach...it's not a medical problem unless eating that way is a way of life...

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.104
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy