Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Am I overweight I am 12,im 5'0 and i weigh 80 pounds?
I always feel sooo fat!!...

What kinds of exercises are there that don't involve a lot of sweating?
Sweat irritates my skin alot. Is there anyway for me to still do exercises without having to sweat so much?...

Do i have anorexia?
I know it sounds crazy to ask but i need help. Im 15 years old and i weight 110 pounds. I don't think i have in intentionally but i hardly ever eat. I normally eat once a day. My hair is ...

What are the chances of me getting my fathers genes?
this is a question about my metabolism. anyway my my mom has a super fast metabolism and my dad has an alright metabolism he could gain weight and still lose weight. anyways im a 16-year old male and ...

Please give me your advice...my younger sister is very overweight.?
My mom and my sister just moved back to Georgia from Alabama. My sister had a traumatic experience when she was 6 and from then gained alot of weight. She is now 15, is 5'8" and weighs ...

Doing the splits? is splits something you can either do or you cant?
or can you become more flexiable and then you can eventually do it, ive beign doing a lot of yogo latley thats why im intrested....

Is working out more than 3 times a week over doing it?
i do a full body workout fri/sat/sun and started adding mon/wed, is that too much????...

Am I getting fat? =[?
I'm about 5'11 and weigh around 9.5 stone.
I thought this was all grand and stuff, but my sister has come home for the summer with a medicial textbook (shes a third year medical ...

Is tea a hydrator as much as water?
I know we should all drink lots of water, but I HATE drinking it most of the time. I love iced tea and I make it with tea bags and use splenda as the sweetener. Water is best, I know, but having to ...

Am I fat?!?!?
Im:
female
5 ft. 6 in.
145 ...

What is a good weight for 5'10?
for a girl?...

Is 5 foot 4 and 100 pounds fat?
What about 5 foot 3 and 107...

Is it true that Vomiting makes you lose weight?
My friend told me that if you vomit 3 times a week the food that you eat it makes you lose weight. But i thought it makes you gain? Is this true please explain?
Additional Details

How tall are you? Please Answer?!?
I want lots of answers please :]
Additional Details
I'm 5'8 :)...

Hi im a 19 yr old male 6'4 and I want to gain 45 pounds.what foods should I eat?
I only weigh 164...

Why are all of those people in magazines and on t.v. so thin?
Not only thin people exist in our world today...we need real people to show little teenage girls how to act because they are our romodels. Those girls are a little too skinny and thats a big impact ...

I'm 5'2" and weigh about 135 lbs...?
I kind of feel overweight but most of it is muscle or in places where I know I won't be able to get rid of it... like the insides of my thighs and my butt... am I fat... or any suggestions as to ...

12, 4ft11 , and 100 lbs Do i need to lose weight?
I just want to know if I need to lose anymore weight. I use to be 123, but I lost the 23lbs, but do I need to lose, 'cause people still call me fat!!!!!...

How do i get taller?
I just turned 15 and only 5'8". i wanna grow like 2 more inches. what can i do or any ideas?? (my mom is 5'6" my dad is 6'2")
Additional Details

I have anorexia...?
i know that but no matter what i cant stop.ive had to quit school,
and home school,im 15 and im going back this coming year,i only weigh 89 pounds,i want to lose a few more but if you were my ...

Marianne_not_Gingerâ„¢
If your bathroom scale could talk, what would it say?

Nightwalker
Rating
Maybe eating another doughnut would make you feel better about how fat you are.

Feniks
Damn, does every stranger has to climb on me?

Mr. Kennedy!!! ........ Kennedy!
Rating
Get the hell off of me before I call the cops.

Ash00786
wow... you just gained 5 pounds...

crazytown
Rating
ouch, get the hell off me you , youre hurting me!

KathyS
Rating
Keep up the good work!

cornholio9631
Rating
get me away from this toilet! then it might say, not bad, pretty close to ideal weight.

vinible2006
You're Fat!
I can See Up Your Legs!
You Have a Tiny Nut Sack!
Do you shave down there?

Sassy
Rating
"psst...psst, hey you come over here, yeah you. What are you weight-ing for? Jump aboard, give me a whirl. Yeah, you might need to watch what you eat a little more. Do I have to pound that into your head? Just an ounce of prevention would have avoided this problem."

goatboy
Rating
He would discuss films and books with me, occasionally take me out for a beer, and every morning tell me I look fantastic.
I just thought I'd say what my ideal bathroom scales would do :)

Amy
Rating
Why do you have to put me in the stinkiest room in the house? The entryway table has a pretty cake life if you ask me. I hate you.

Actually I don't even own a scale.

Freyja
Rating
It would groan in the most pitiable way, that I literally jump off and don't even look at the figures...lol
I definitely need a scale that is more user friendly and cheerful...one that will talk back to me, encourage me or give me hell when I keep adding the pounds.
But then, do we really need more stress in our lives by having a talking scale? lol

country girl
please! get off of me your killing my back!

mand
Rating
It would laugh at me

mdfalco71
My bathroom scale wouldn't say a damn word, not to me anyway, it's still sulking from last time. But as soon as my back was turned, it'd be on the phone to Amnesty International!

larylz
wow what happened to the fat girl

LONDONER ©
Rating
How lovely and slender you are my dear!

Alice Chaos
Rating
Yeooowwwrrrgghh! f! Yeeeeeeeeeoooo mummmmpph <gasp gasp>.....silence.........

kekeke
Get off of me.

Beware the fury of a patient man
OOF!

<3pirates<3
Rating
loose 10 pounds

Jujeaux
Well lucky me my scale speaks in tongues, and something about stones I guess its from the motherland so my decistone
math isnt quite up to par. So i guess cheers. and god save the Queen.

Nitz Frugent
Rating
2 words: odor eaters

Walsingham
Boy!..you've gotta carry that weight?

kaz1
Rating
Get off!!

james
i think you need to loose a few pounds mate...and tone up for god sakes!!

gyorzxk
Rating
tilt. I have always been thin. Until I got married and stopped running. I would like to lose 10-15 pounds. I am 6 feet tall, but my height has not kept up with my weight. I weighed 98 pounds as a high school sophomore(I wrestled and had to make weight) 175 would be ideal, but life isn't ideal, so I cover my eyes when I get on the scales. Does defeat the purpose though.

lilmissmouse921
Rating
"HELP"...I can't breathe

SurferRose
Rating
"You know, that whole 'I just had a baby' excuse is quite tiring. Might I suggest laying off the daily bag of cheddar popcorn and intermittent Krispy Kreme binges as a start?"

Antny
Rating
- How would you like it if I ate a bus and stood on you??

- Why are you always on top?

- Why don't you just SIT on my face next time? I'm sure your A$$ smells even better!!

- Did you know that I'm the only one who can see that tiny thingy??

- UMPH, How'd you fit through the door??

- I only fear that you will need me for lunch meat and make a sandwich out of me next time. Hippo.

- I guess there's safety in NUMBERS!!

- Well, my wheel's spinning, does yours even turn anymore?

- Don't you EVER F#%@&!$ DO THAT AGAIN!

- Can't you WARN me next time?

- It's only been a hour since the last time! Can't you let me sleep you buffalo??

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.104
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy