Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

What kinds of exercises are there that don't involve a lot of sweating?
Sweat irritates my skin alot. Is there anyway for me to still do exercises without having to sweat so much?...

Do i have anorexia?
I know it sounds crazy to ask but i need help. Im 15 years old and i weight 110 pounds. I don't think i have in intentionally but i hardly ever eat. I normally eat once a day. My hair is ...

What are the chances of me getting my fathers genes?
this is a question about my metabolism. anyway my my mom has a super fast metabolism and my dad has an alright metabolism he could gain weight and still lose weight. anyways im a 16-year old male and ...

Please give me your advice...my younger sister is very overweight.?
My mom and my sister just moved back to Georgia from Alabama. My sister had a traumatic experience when she was 6 and from then gained alot of weight. She is now 15, is 5'8" and weighs ...

Doing the splits? is splits something you can either do or you cant?
or can you become more flexiable and then you can eventually do it, ive beign doing a lot of yogo latley thats why im intrested....

Is working out more than 3 times a week over doing it?
i do a full body workout fri/sat/sun and started adding mon/wed, is that too much????...

Am I getting fat? =[?
I'm about 5'11 and weigh around 9.5 stone.
I thought this was all grand and stuff, but my sister has come home for the summer with a medicial textbook (shes a third year medical ...

Is tea a hydrator as much as water?
I know we should all drink lots of water, but I HATE drinking it most of the time. I love iced tea and I make it with tea bags and use splenda as the sweetener. Water is best, I know, but having to ...

Am I fat?!?!?
Im:
female
5 ft. 6 in.
145 ...

What is a good weight for 5'10?
for a girl?...

Is 5 foot 4 and 100 pounds fat?
What about 5 foot 3 and 107...

Is it true that Vomiting makes you lose weight?
My friend told me that if you vomit 3 times a week the food that you eat it makes you lose weight. But i thought it makes you gain? Is this true please explain?
Additional Details

How tall are you? Please Answer?!?
I want lots of answers please :]
Additional Details
I'm 5'8 :)...

Hi im a 19 yr old male 6'4 and I want to gain 45 pounds.what foods should I eat?
I only weigh 164...

Why are all of those people in magazines and on t.v. so thin?
Not only thin people exist in our world today...we need real people to show little teenage girls how to act because they are our romodels. Those girls are a little too skinny and thats a big impact ...

I'm 5'2" and weigh about 135 lbs...?
I kind of feel overweight but most of it is muscle or in places where I know I won't be able to get rid of it... like the insides of my thighs and my butt... am I fat... or any suggestions as to ...

12, 4ft11 , and 100 lbs Do i need to lose weight?
I just want to know if I need to lose anymore weight. I use to be 123, but I lost the 23lbs, but do I need to lose, 'cause people still call me fat!!!!!...

How do i get taller?
I just turned 15 and only 5'8". i wanna grow like 2 more inches. what can i do or any ideas?? (my mom is 5'6" my dad is 6'2")
Additional Details

I have anorexia...?
i know that but no matter what i cant stop.ive had to quit school,
and home school,im 15 and im going back this coming year,i only weigh 89 pounds,i want to lose a few more but if you were my ...

How can i make my legs bigger?
I have skinny legs, and i am wearing a skirt to a party! How can i make them bigger (more muscular,& wider) in 1 week????...

pollyfashion
Am i over weight?
i am 28 inches around my waist

i weigh 140 pounds

i am 5 foot 10

how can i loose half a stone
Additional Details
half a stone=7 pounds

Honey Beats
Rating
you shouldnt ask this question here. ur gonna get alot of negative, ignorant, smart azz answers from bored people. ask ur friends or family

zebin d
No you must be kidding me, you are fine. :)>-

@
you are not overweight, plus your weight is according to your size. 28" is fine. You are probably a little bit below your normal weight, but other than that you are fine. Just watch out to no drop more than 140 or else you will be under weight.

Professor Dingbat
Rating
You are DEFINATELY not overweight. In fact, at 5'10", you're classified as the lower side of thin. Not skinny, but thin.

As long as your health is good order, you should not be trying to lose so much weight.

tina_red_lowe
Rating
If u were about 135 you'd be underweight

Dana F
Rating
No, I think your fine. Just be yourself and live a happy life being you and be a great success. :,)

♥Hearts♥
Rating
You forgot your age. It all depends on your age :[

Stranger
Rating
In a word: no. 140 at 5' 10" is basically the perfect size for girl (you get some extra weight around the chest, so i'm not sure how much that counts for) but you're definitelly not fat. Now if you told me you were 3'5" maybe... but definitly not.

Steph S
Rating
stop asking so many questions missy your so insercure u dont need to loose any wieght what so ever just have some confidence and faith in yourself thats all you need :-)

spidertwigistooskinny
Rating
tbh i would not like to be 140 but im 5"2 and a midget :) but you would look gross being very tall and very skinny, you would look lanky so stay where you are (Y)

princess24
Your a healthy weight. If you want to loose those a little bit of wieght, i wouldnt suggest it, i would try using an exercise ball as your chair at the computer or do 10 min. work outs on the ball a day. Or you can cut out pop and chips and eat more fruit, you will be surprised how much that helps by just eliminating sweets.

sena babe
Rating
why do you want to loose weight...u should love your body the way it is and if others dont love it the its a dame shame for them....if u realy realy want to loose the weigh then u have to eat less sugar, less dairy, not eat meat everyday.... drink water....eat at lest 3 fruits and 2 vegetables or 3 vegetables and 2 fruits daily...do a little exercisein and dont eat bread everyday.....i still think you should love your body the way it is....like they say its a tampel of god....

gud luck with that angel

Lisa
Rating
You're skinny. 5'10" is like model tall, and 140 pounds at that height is like...every girls dream!

Carson
GOD no your really thin trust me!! im 234 =(

doorsfan711
Rating
No! You are perfect! Even check your BMI online- just type "BMI calculator" in a search engine and something should pop up for you to figure it out.

vampire1137
well your not overwieght depends on your age.. but im not asking for your age beacause its againste the rules and privesy rules. and i donte wanna know eather. but i wigh more than you so your not over wieght... well if you really think you are but maby
your not. but if you want to becom slimer you can start jogging or running or walkiing or cardio exersise. incase you donte know what cardio means it mean any exersise that meakes you sweat and you move around alot like running or jogging. oe working out at a gym. or you could swim. swimming gives good exersis and its fun.. if you donte know how to swim its fine. but there is lots of ways to loos wait...

and if saying it depends on your age offense you sorry for saying that but how els am i going to explain it. im trying to help you. and when i said it depends on your age i know your not this age but this is just an example... if a person is like 10 years old and he or she is 140 pounds its overwight. and if someone is a teen and waighs 140 pounds its a good wight trust me. pleas donte reporte me for saying it depends on your age...

ANONYMOUSJERK
Rating
you may be underweight, but probably not overweight.

ny
try this ideal weight calculator, based on age, gender and height. It gives you the per cent of people heavier than you, too. And shows you how you compare to others:

http://www.halls.md/ideal-weight/body.htm

Eee Gee
Rating
youre not over weight silly! I'm 140 and I'm 5'5''!!

it's mE~!
You are UNDER weight for your height. Stay where you are.

lulu
Rating
no your fine

†αмαγα†
Rating
You can calculate your BMI by going to the website that R Dub has provided :)

mama
YOU ARE NOT FAT!
I THINK THATS A GOOD SIZE
UR TALL U DONT NEED TO BE LOSING WEIGHT,
DO YOU WANT TO LOOK LIKE A STICK?

CHELLE!
Rating
what's half a stone?
your weight sounds perfecto to me
if you want losing 5 punds would be OK too but unnecessary.

TwinMyself
Rating
I agree. You are small.

Be happy with who you are, be heathly and enjoy life!!!!

Me, Myself & i. < : )
NOWAY! You're totally not over weight. I'm 5 foot 2, and i'm 140 pounds. And, no , i dont look fat, i just have a bit of a tummy, arms and legs. :p

B
Nope. Not at all.

lynnleila
Rating
NO UR GOOD!!! =]

THREE RIVERS
Rating
Not for your height, you're doing quite well!

JM
Rating
28" waist is small! 140 at 5'10" is SMALL!

so Fresh
You obviously know you're not overweight, please stop phishing for attention.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy