Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

How tall are you? Please Answer?!?
I want lots of answers please :]
Additional Details
I'm 5'8 :)...

Hi im a 19 yr old male 6'4 and I want to gain 45 pounds.what foods should I eat?
I only weigh 164...

Why are all of those people in magazines and on t.v. so thin?
Not only thin people exist in our world today...we need real people to show little teenage girls how to act because they are our romodels. Those girls are a little too skinny and thats a big impact ...

I'm 5'2" and weigh about 135 lbs...?
I kind of feel overweight but most of it is muscle or in places where I know I won't be able to get rid of it... like the insides of my thighs and my butt... am I fat... or any suggestions as to ...

12, 4ft11 , and 100 lbs Do i need to lose weight?
I just want to know if I need to lose anymore weight. I use to be 123, but I lost the 23lbs, but do I need to lose, 'cause people still call me fat!!!!!...

How do i get taller?
I just turned 15 and only 5'8". i wanna grow like 2 more inches. what can i do or any ideas?? (my mom is 5'6" my dad is 6'2")
Additional Details

I have anorexia...?
i know that but no matter what i cant stop.ive had to quit school,
and home school,im 15 and im going back this coming year,i only weigh 89 pounds,i want to lose a few more but if you were my ...

How can i make my legs bigger?
I have skinny legs, and i am wearing a skirt to a party! How can i make them bigger (more muscular,& wider) in 1 week????...

Am i overwieght? im 5'7 and i way 103 pounds .....i feel like a fatte am i??
im 5'7 and i way 103 pounds .....i feel like a fatte am i??...

Should we exercise with an empty stomach or with a full stomach?
I'm 5'8 and 270 lbs..
I want to start running tomorrow morning.
I didn't know if I should eat cereal or something before hand.. Or just wait till I get home.
Your ...

Is it bad to make your kids eat when their not hungry?

Is 137 pounds for a 14 year old girl with height 5''7' normal or is it overwweight?

Yeah yeah yeah blah blah blah just tell me answers don't say I shouldn't you'd be wasting your time!
Ok so I am planing on being anorexic yeah I know "It will cause permanent damage to your body I shouldn't do that!!" I just want a yes or no answer there is nothing wrong with my mind ...

Am i fat???
ok im 13 5'1 and weight like 103-108 (huge difference depends alot like wat time i weigiht myself like if i weight right after i eat) umm i have huge lovehandles(so annoying) and a im a b ...

Am I fat???
Yesterday I heard some girls talking and they are like whispering "she is so fat" when I walked by. I don't know if they were talking about me or it was just coincidence that I was ...

What can i eat after 9:00 pm?
Im starving right now; and i KNOW its not good to eat around or after like 9PM?

So its like 2:33 AM, and im so so hungry .. is there something i can eat that wont effect me too much while ...

Have you ever been on a diet?
what did you do?

how much did you lose and in what time?...

Am I Underweight? I'm 14 and I weigh 73 Lbs?
Okay. I'm firstly MALE, and I am 5 Foot 1 Inches in Height. I do eat regulary and I even eat too much sugary prodcuts at times but yet people are saying I am to skinny for a Male? I'm ...

How much water is good for the average person to drink a day?
I hear 8 glasses, but how big is a glass? 1 cup? And is that an old wives tale so to speak?...

How do you stop yourself from eating?

Allie
Do i have anorexia?
I know it sounds crazy to ask but i need help. Im 15 years old and i weight 110 pounds. I don't think i have in intentionally but i hardly ever eat. I normally eat once a day. My hair is starting to get super dry and fall out and im cold all the time. I read online that being cold can be a symtom of it. please offer any advice.
Additional Details
im 5'6 or 5'7...
im not trying to be skinny. but when i look in the mirror i dont see skinny and pretty but id ont see fat. i see someone who could loose a bit of weight.

Munshuiie
Rating
You should see a doctor, you relly should get some help!
Your surposed to eat 3 times a day, Try to eat lots of meat, cereal, Dairy products and veggies and fruits but all balanced. Go to: www.balanceddiet.co.uk

Use tresseme for dry hair, it works! And get the conditioner (the white bottle) Wrap up warm and wear thick clothing as it is winter.

I hope this advice has helped you, And please see a doctor!

erin electric
Rating
yes, you have a form of unintentional anorexia. make your self eat about 3 times a day. have a check list. dont worry i have two cousins and a friend who has that. dont get too upset about it.

Sam
Rating
you could be getting there because anorexic people don't eat at all, and if they do they purge. i used to have anorexia and i was really cold, pale, and my hair did fall out. Go see a doctor.

S. Sanders
Rating
You need to eat at least 3 big meals a day. One will cause malnourishment which will cause delayed puberty/ development, hair loss, brittle bones, lethargy, etc. EAT!!

Galaxe B
Rating
almost but no go to doctor or go to:
www.halls.md/ideal-weight/body.htm
i hope i helped

MANDERS
No. My mom is 34 and she ways 105. You could though, now to think f it. Well, I will come back, but before I do, how tall are you?

Jerry Springer
Do you think you are fat? Cause if you do then you are anorexic. You probably just need vitamins or something.

A. Roman
well, eat at least 3 times a day woman!!
or 2000 calories/a day

It probably is not anorexia but YOU NEED TO EAT~!

i'm pretty sure it is just a mental thing.

Specifically, a part of your brain called the hypothalamus is responsible in hunger..if it ies over stimulated you always feel hungry and you tend to over eat. I think your case is simply just the opposite.

Breanna
it depends on how tall you are eat at least 2 times a day breakfast and lunch dinner doesn't really matter with some snacks in between that get a doctorrs help to

if your like 5'0-5'2 your okay

antfreak_xander
Rating
If you are not eating and are finding all food incredibly disgusting and avoiding food at all costs then yes.

Aaron W
Rating
Eating once a day isnt healthy even if you are comsuming a lot of food. If you have trouble eating a lot at one time you should spread it out throughout the day. You don't have to put down a ham for breakfast and then eat 12 cupcakes for a mid morning snack. Your body needs food to operate, and give you a healthy glow. Food abuse too much or too little will affect how your body operates always in an adverse way. I would talk to an adult I know would take me seriously about it. It is good that you are aware that something might be up.

SOLID!
Keep eating. depend how tall u are to weigh 110

Bethany *
Not all eating problems are anorexia, but it sounds like you are having some trouble with nutrition. Why do you eat so little? You should get help from a doctor, counselor or nutritionists to start eating more healthfully.

zhorses2006
you need to eat more, what youre doin isnt healthy

J man
thats not ANOREXIA. try eating more gradually and you will get a bigger appetite

Sandy B
Rating
no being cold comes from the bodies inability to warm up due to either not food for energy or because of poor blood circulation....if you want more info on anorexia go to www.webmd.com they will tell you what to actually look for...oh and your hair is falling out due to lack of protein....eat a spoonful or two of peanut butter a day with your one meal diet and in two ta three weeks it will look healthy again....

Penny
You really need to eat more than one meal a day. Try eating three to five very small meals a day. Take vitamins and eat a lot of fruits and vegetables.

poopies
you have the choice to eat once a day or 10 times a day. you can be what ever you want to be. your in control of yourself

inlove22
Rating
it depends on how tall you are, my sister weighs less than that and she is 19, but she is actually at a healthy weight for her body size. But, you probably should be eating a little more.

Pimpin John
Sounds like a textbook case based on the information you provided. Any recent stressful events in your life that might otherwise explain this behavior? How long has it been a problem for you. In any case, PLEASE get help. This is not the time to be tentative.

A Caring Pimp...

joswicho
skinny is not always good u might have a problem see ur doc if u want help talk to ur parents even a friend

Angela
Rating
Yeah you are go see a doctor before you finish killing yourself...

Hi Hi
you probably need to gain some weight but not a ton. and you should start eating a couple more meals a day

CHarles
Find a food that you really like (it would be better if it was healthy) and just keep eating it until you are sick or it and find another. Just keep eating!

anticone
Rating
Probably not as most people who have eating disorders are very secretive about it and most don't think they have a problem at all. You should probably try to eat a little more and take a mulit-vitamin.

Erika
Rating
If you eat you are not anorexic.

Summer Love
i was... those are totally sypmtoms but unless you think your fat etc your not your body is, i did the same thing...i had worse ones though....
lost period
underweight
lost hair
cavities- no calcium-
etc, talk to your doc quick.

LO
Rating
You need to go talk to your parents or a counselor at school. you should be eating 3 times a day with 2 snacks between the meals. And you weigh next to nothing, and your hair should not be falling out. You might have already done some serious damage to your body. Please get help.

Bullmastiff_Boxer_lover
Rating
you could be, please get some help! There could be an underlying reason why you may be the way you are.......it could be either depression, or it could be another health problem. please get some help! you are too young, and you have so many people that love you, and don't want to loose you at a young age.

please get some help.

JustBeingMe
You don't say how tall you are.....as for the hair, thats because you aren't getting all your nutrients, vitamins, etc, that we get from food...one meal a day isn't going to provide you with everything your body needs. The being cold, could be a sympton, or you can just always be cold (I'm always cold unless its like 70 outside...I'm just not a cold weather person). You need to start eating more meals per day. You also need to schedule a visit with your doctor to rule out anything more serious.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, March 23, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy