Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Is it true that Vomiting makes you lose weight?
My friend told me that if you vomit 3 times a week the food that you eat it makes you lose weight. But i thought it makes you gain? Is this true please explain?
Additional Details

How tall are you? Please Answer?!?
I want lots of answers please :]
Additional Details
I'm 5'8 :)...

Hi im a 19 yr old male 6'4 and I want to gain 45 pounds.what foods should I eat?
I only weigh 164...

Why are all of those people in magazines and on t.v. so thin?
Not only thin people exist in our world today...we need real people to show little teenage girls how to act because they are our romodels. Those girls are a little too skinny and thats a big impact ...

I'm 5'2" and weigh about 135 lbs...?
I kind of feel overweight but most of it is muscle or in places where I know I won't be able to get rid of it... like the insides of my thighs and my butt... am I fat... or any suggestions as to ...

12, 4ft11 , and 100 lbs Do i need to lose weight?
I just want to know if I need to lose anymore weight. I use to be 123, but I lost the 23lbs, but do I need to lose, 'cause people still call me fat!!!!!...

How do i get taller?
I just turned 15 and only 5'8". i wanna grow like 2 more inches. what can i do or any ideas?? (my mom is 5'6" my dad is 6'2")
Additional Details

I have anorexia...?
i know that but no matter what i cant stop.ive had to quit school,
and home school,im 15 and im going back this coming year,i only weigh 89 pounds,i want to lose a few more but if you were my ...

How can i make my legs bigger?
I have skinny legs, and i am wearing a skirt to a party! How can i make them bigger (more muscular,& wider) in 1 week????...

Am i overwieght? im 5'7 and i way 103 pounds .....i feel like a fatte am i??
im 5'7 and i way 103 pounds .....i feel like a fatte am i??...

Should we exercise with an empty stomach or with a full stomach?
I'm 5'8 and 270 lbs..
I want to start running tomorrow morning.
I didn't know if I should eat cereal or something before hand.. Or just wait till I get home.
Your ...

Is it bad to make your kids eat when their not hungry?

Is 137 pounds for a 14 year old girl with height 5''7' normal or is it overwweight?

Yeah yeah yeah blah blah blah just tell me answers don't say I shouldn't you'd be wasting your time!
Ok so I am planing on being anorexic yeah I know "It will cause permanent damage to your body I shouldn't do that!!" I just want a yes or no answer there is nothing wrong with my mind ...

Am i fat???
ok im 13 5'1 and weight like 103-108 (huge difference depends alot like wat time i weigiht myself like if i weight right after i eat) umm i have huge lovehandles(so annoying) and a im a b ...

Am I fat???
Yesterday I heard some girls talking and they are like whispering "she is so fat" when I walked by. I don't know if they were talking about me or it was just coincidence that I was ...

What can i eat after 9:00 pm?
Im starving right now; and i KNOW its not good to eat around or after like 9PM?

So its like 2:33 AM, and im so so hungry .. is there something i can eat that wont effect me too much while ...

Have you ever been on a diet?
what did you do?

how much did you lose and in what time?...

Am I Underweight? I'm 14 and I weigh 73 Lbs?
Okay. I'm firstly MALE, and I am 5 Foot 1 Inches in Height. I do eat regulary and I even eat too much sugary prodcuts at times but yet people are saying I am to skinny for a Male? I'm ...

How much water is good for the average person to drink a day?
I hear 8 glasses, but how big is a glass? 1 cup? And is that an old wives tale so to speak?...

redcuber
What kinds of exercises are there that don't involve a lot of sweating?
Sweat irritates my skin alot. Is there anyway for me to still do exercises without having to sweat so much?

JaMoke
Rating
Swimming, but be sure to shower afterward.

?
Rating
swimming.

karl
Rating
Lifting weights at a slow pace can give a good workout and doesn't involve much sweating.

By the way, swimming makes you sweat as much or more as any other rigorous exercise, but you never notice it because you're in water.

Rim
Rating
Swimming

airforceterp330
Rating
its called the drater-wilhelm exercise.

stand with your legs shoulder width apart, stick your arms out to either side and tense and loosen your muscles very hard. then while doing that slowly bend down and stretch as far as you can and tense your leg muscles. raise back up while tighting your butt. repeat this for as long as you can take it, preferably in front of a window (good feng shui)

awww
umm i think swimming, mayb walking,

againstgoodygoody!
none...but if sweating really irritates you..do exercise in an aircon room or have the electric fan with you..then afterwards..you'll get pneumonia..well that's what you get when you keep complaining...sweating is natural, it's okay....

Jewish Vegan 4eva
Rating
Any exercises that are in water.

doubled254
Try going on a treadmill or an exercise bike indoors, in somewhere air-conditioned. A gym may work, actually.

kittykitcoldplay
Rating
Before swimming you also sweat because you have to warm up. Seems like you don't like bathing huh?

jesusfreak01717
Sorry to tell ya... but exersice is sweat.

But... swimming however... the sweat washest right off of you, you dont even know it is there :-)

pcman3550
Sweating means your body is cooling itself. The more you sweat the more benefit you get from the exercise. Not breaking a sweat means you're not trying hard enough.

lee b
Rating
12 ounce curls

Simpleguy
SWIMMING. there is no sweat at all!

yawmee
Rating
swimming. :) you won't notice that your sweating because the water keeps you cool. :D

Silly chick
Rating
sure. swimming.

jane l
you have to sweat. Sweating is your bodies capability of cooling down when you heat up. Heating up is what your body needs during physical activity--that is how you know you are actually accomplishing something.
You could always just go for a brisk walk. But I have found in order to really burn the fat and gain the muscle, you have to heat your body up by continuous activity, this may or may not produce a certain amount of sweat.
Well, good luck with that.

papricka w
If you go to the health club where you live and talk to a trainer or even anyone working there, I'm sure they could tell you that. What if you worked out at a place where they also have a pool and you could cool off in the pool frequently. You could also stop and shower off once in awhile if it would not be too much of a pain. There is clothing especially made to work out in. Wearing that type of clothing might help.

rach
Rating
swiming

tngkp
Find a park bench and have a vigorous sit in the shade.

mrs. nighs
a nice bikeride around the lake with plenty of fluids

perlz
Rating
swimming

jude2918
Swimming will dilute the sweat away immediately. You still sweat if you are really swimming hard. But you do not notice it while in the water. The water also keeps you cooler. Riding a bicycle will also evaporate the sweat quickly with the breeze as you pedal. So will running in an air conditioned environment. Be sure to shower as soon as possible because although the sweat evaporates the salt will remain behind.

gembhav
Rating
Yoga...it involves all your muscles but u dont sweat, u'll only have light perspiration on ur skin. Yoga helps u keep ur muscles toned, and improves ur flexibility and agility.

EPnTX
Swimming is the only thing I can think of

teachingazteca
Rating
Walking is best- low sweat, good movement all over, and if you're outside you might have a breeze or you can put a fan by a treadmill. 30 minutes a day is plenty to keep you good and healthy.
You could also try swimming, if you don't mind being in a pool- no sweat there at all!

kittykid
Rating
My program includes swimming, cycling, and going for early morning walks !
No sweat !

Rashad G
Rating
Sweat

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, March 23, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy