Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

What are the chances of me getting my fathers genes?
this is a question about my metabolism. anyway my my mom has a super fast metabolism and my dad has an alright metabolism he could gain weight and still lose weight. anyways im a 16-year old male and ...

Please give me your advice...my younger sister is very overweight.?
My mom and my sister just moved back to Georgia from Alabama. My sister had a traumatic experience when she was 6 and from then gained alot of weight. She is now 15, is 5'8" and weighs ...

Doing the splits? is splits something you can either do or you cant?
or can you become more flexiable and then you can eventually do it, ive beign doing a lot of yogo latley thats why im intrested....

Is working out more than 3 times a week over doing it?
i do a full body workout fri/sat/sun and started adding mon/wed, is that too much????...

Am I getting fat? =[?
I'm about 5'11 and weigh around 9.5 stone.
I thought this was all grand and stuff, but my sister has come home for the summer with a medicial textbook (shes a third year medical ...

Is tea a hydrator as much as water?
I know we should all drink lots of water, but I HATE drinking it most of the time. I love iced tea and I make it with tea bags and use splenda as the sweetener. Water is best, I know, but having to ...

Am I fat?!?!?
Im:
female
5 ft. 6 in.
145 ...

What is a good weight for 5'10?
for a girl?...

Is 5 foot 4 and 100 pounds fat?
What about 5 foot 3 and 107...

Is it true that Vomiting makes you lose weight?
My friend told me that if you vomit 3 times a week the food that you eat it makes you lose weight. But i thought it makes you gain? Is this true please explain?
Additional Details

How tall are you? Please Answer?!?
I want lots of answers please :]
Additional Details
I'm 5'8 :)...

Hi im a 19 yr old male 6'4 and I want to gain 45 pounds.what foods should I eat?
I only weigh 164...

Why are all of those people in magazines and on t.v. so thin?
Not only thin people exist in our world today...we need real people to show little teenage girls how to act because they are our romodels. Those girls are a little too skinny and thats a big impact ...

I'm 5'2" and weigh about 135 lbs...?
I kind of feel overweight but most of it is muscle or in places where I know I won't be able to get rid of it... like the insides of my thighs and my butt... am I fat... or any suggestions as to ...

12, 4ft11 , and 100 lbs Do i need to lose weight?
I just want to know if I need to lose anymore weight. I use to be 123, but I lost the 23lbs, but do I need to lose, 'cause people still call me fat!!!!!...

How do i get taller?
I just turned 15 and only 5'8". i wanna grow like 2 more inches. what can i do or any ideas?? (my mom is 5'6" my dad is 6'2")
Additional Details

I have anorexia...?
i know that but no matter what i cant stop.ive had to quit school,
and home school,im 15 and im going back this coming year,i only weigh 89 pounds,i want to lose a few more but if you were my ...

How can i make my legs bigger?
I have skinny legs, and i am wearing a skirt to a party! How can i make them bigger (more muscular,& wider) in 1 week????...

Am i overwieght? im 5'7 and i way 103 pounds .....i feel like a fatte am i??
im 5'7 and i way 103 pounds .....i feel like a fatte am i??...

Should we exercise with an empty stomach or with a full stomach?
I'm 5'8 and 270 lbs..
I want to start running tomorrow morning.
I didn't know if I should eat cereal or something before hand.. Or just wait till I get home.
Your ...

Gemma
Does you think he's good looking?
http://www.hotchickswithdouchebags.com/uploaded_images/DB1050-755002.jpg
I think he is GORGEOUS. But I just want to know what individual people think also.

Do you think he looks good?

TONI C
Rating
He is not bad looking (his face), however he is on "steroids" which will eventually deteriorate his mind and body. Muscle is nice but this in my opinion is "too" much. Besides this is only my opinion. If you like him for all he is that's all that matters. But if he is doing steriods you won't have him for long.!!!

bambi2003
He doesn't look real.

Daisy S
Rating
he looks to muscular and meat-head for my taste. he kind of reminds me of bruno the guy that use to beat pop eye up on popeye the sailor man. but hey to each is own, if he fine to you thats what matters. also he looks lik a long island new york kinda of dude. your beautiful though.

kooldog1000
Rating
not so much
he is overbronzed or fake-baked. i don't like his hair and he looks to be on steroids.
His pocket lines are too deep. Maybe restyline to fill them??
although i wouldn't kick him out of bed.

Morgan S
Rating
umm... fake tan, muscles are morbidly huge, and his face is ugly....no.

roxy_kai_kai
Rating
truthfully,
he looks burnt!
and his muscles are really not attractive.
if he had a much slimer body with his natural skin colour,
then hed be good looking.

the_judge_mobile
is that YOU next to him ? Be warned that all those muscles turn to FLAB if he does not exercise every day for the rest of his life. Besides, he looks like he is all "hepped up" on steroids.

BeholdingBeauty
he looks gay

Nancy
Rating
so so hes not that hot exept for his muscles and hes got a bad tan

Me
sorry but no, not at all

Stephanie K
Rating
toooo tan

malaya
nope hes way to big
and way to tan
and also why the hell
is he wearing a thong?

jodman01us
Rating
Ew, ew and ew!!! His tan is WAY too orange and I'm not really into guys that get TOO bulky! Sorry, but no I don't find him attractive at all!

tootsiecream
siiiiiiiiiiiiiick
noway

PuCcI
Rating
HOT AS HELL

ShadowThievery
Holy shizz that's scary.
Wayyy too big.

Becca
Rating
noooo
to buff like i like buff but not steroid buff
to tan also

Flake
Rating
no way too many muscles for me.

DeeDiva18
Rating
well maybe to most girls but too me thats way too much muscle for liking

Mikki No. 674♥
Rating
He reminds me of the Hulk only tanner! :( not good

{Callie:Whatserface}â„¢
Rating
Way too much muscle and way too tan!!!

;p

Melissa...★
No

Gibson Les Paul
Looks like he has a disease called lumps har har that's real funny

natbump
not really, sorry

poetressus
Rating
Im sorry but no he's not good looking, he's burned from too much tanning and his shoulders are almost taking over his head. Even without the muscles he isn't a particulary good looking guy at all but his body is absolutely SWEET!

Anulae
He looks like an overcooked turkey. xD

You ask, I answer
Rating
ewwwwwwwwwww. that's nasty. too tan, too big, and as the title says, a douche bag.

♥Massie♥
♥ his arms look kinda gross and he is waaaaaayyyyyyyyy to tan♥

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy