Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Help a fat girl?
im in desperate need of help im 27 15 stone and scared i wnt see my son grow up i need to do something but dnt know how. Pls no fat jokes or mickey taking im desperate pls help diet and ...

Does anybody else srtuggle to drink the 2 litres of water you need a day?
not including water in tea,coffee............

WOULD YOU RATHER BE BULIMIC OR ANOREXIC? PlEASE ANSWER!?
Would you rather be bulimic or anorexic?...

How tall are you?
How tall are you? Are you happy with that height or do you wish to be taller/shorter? And why?
Additional Details
By the way: I'm ...

In order to loose weight quickly which one is better?
swimming
jogging
walking
yoga
joining gym
or comibantion of any 2 or 3....

Is this ok??
i normally dont eat ANY junk food,
but today is my birthday and i had a cupcake with dinner.
is that ok?
will i gain weight from this?
And how many calories do you think was in a ...

Fat or skinny?

Do vegetables and fruits have calories?
if so where can i go to find out how many calories they ...

Do you think that being 5''5 in height and being 112 pounds is normal???

If youre in a hurry and you want to get something healthy....?
What fast food place do you go to and what do you get? Like chicken,salads.........

I hard that smoking helps you to lose weight. Is that true?Will I lose weight if I start smoking?
I am eighteen and I would like to be thiner......

I just had a large plate of pasta and football practice in 45 minutes i need an answer a.s.a.p
I had a big plate of pasta with sauce and meatballs. We do heavy running, pushups and all sorts of excercises. Will i puke up my pasta? Does my body have enough time? Please answer
Additional D...

Does it really make your stomach flat if you wrap your stomach in plastic wrap and then go running???

I eat tuna sandwiches for breakfast instead of normal breakfast stuff would this hurt my diet?
Im on a diet but I read i should eat my biggest meal in the morning well i would normally eat my biggest meal at lunch ie the sandwiches but i swapped lunchs meal for breakfasts and now eat cereal at ...

I would really like to be skinny by next year?
Ahh! I cant take it! Being overweight is horrible! Isnt there anything that isnt hard and is easy to stick to, to lose weight?!...

Why do fat people go to McD's and order a couple big macs and then ask for a diet coke?I see this all the time
No offense to overweight ...

Do all girls have fat knees?
My knees have wierd fat on them and I am not overweight, but is there a way to get rid of it or do something about it?...

I don't eat very healthy, can you help me?
Here's my problem. I'm 13, and I don't eat what I should. I have breakfast, which is cereal, I don't each lunch much, and dinner I rarely eat it because I'm so picky. I hate ...

How many calories do you need to burn to loose body weight?

Why am I dead tired at the same time every day?
I work 9 to 5 in an office. I have a beautiful office to my self with lots of light. Every day around 2 or 3 pm I get so tired I don't feel like I can keep my eyelids open. This lasts through ...

me Vale MADRE
On average.. how many times a day should a person go number 2?? I usually go every other day..?
Im not constipated or anything.. ive pretty much always been like this...is this normal ?..

dede
I go once a day
my husband goes every 4 / 5 days

drummergrl93
Sorry, but no. You may need to go to the doctor for this, but for some people that might just be normal, but I'd go ahead and go just in case.

Yawar
Usally, I go poopoo 3 times a week for 2 12 hours. But sometimes I go 1 time a week for 4-5 hours. It gives me time to relax.

shelby s
Rating
well every other day is good that gives you more time

midnightvargas
Rating
it is healthy to go at least twice a day. every other day is not enough. try eating more fruit and bran. that should help you out.

Isaiah M
2-3 times a day is really good, 1 time is ok but every other day you might need a bit more fiber EAT BEANS lol that helps. :D

loveer
yes its normal

Karabear
normal is 1 to 2 times a day but atleast once a day but you should not have anything to worry about as long as you dont go more than 4 days without if you do please see your doctor there may be something wrong

BOSS LIGHTNING
Rating
I go about 2-3 times a day

G T
I think you should go 1-2 times a day depending on what you eat and how much grain you take in.

br@ski
I usually go once a week???

MezzoDiva
Ideally, if you eat 3 meals a day, you should have 3 bowel movements per day. You really should have at least 1 per day. If you don't, it's nothing to panic over, but you probably need more fiber in your diet. :-)

Lola J
There is no real average pooping schedule. It depends on what you eat and how you digest it. My bowels are active 1-2 times a day. Everyone is different!

Joe Jonas's future wife
that is a really strange question. but i guess it's normal. ask a doctor!

shake4me
Rating
Once a day is okay. Twice is even better.
I advise you to drink green tea 1-3 glasses per day .....

ozzyorozco
Rating
3 time a day
every time after a meal

brooklyn7582
Yeah its normal, I always go usually once every other day, now, my husband on the other hand, goes EVERYDAY sometimes 2x a day! TMI?? lol but yeah your fine!

punky89
i would say one time a day

j_rocker77
Everyone's body differs, especially with eating habits. There is no "norm", really.

ibemaximus
I go maybe twice a week but as long as your healty its up to the body to decide...

khalilrocks08
ur supposed to go once a day but im not normal and i go every three days

KB07
Rating
It all depends on what you eat, but I'd say once a day or once every other day is normal :)

dickn2000a
Rating
go number 2? Do you have a problem using a perfectly good word like defecate? There is no established minimum or maximum number of times within a 24 hour period that a person should defecate.There are too many variables to consider. As a child, my brother only defecated once a week.

Lu
I think the average person goes at least once a day. But, as long as your not constipated or anything, your probably fine... I guess.

vestes_10
I think that everyone should poop once a day. If you do it every other day i think that is fine. If this is how you have always been, then you dont have anything to worry about. If you want to go more often, coffee will definitley help.

girl, interupted
awie what a cute question... um yeah about once a day haha

joeqwertyuiop222
Normally you should go once a day

i suggest taking a fiber supplement because if you go every other day that puts you at a higher risk for colon cancer

i don't want to scare you i just want to inform you

clarry
I think the average is once but people with faster metabolisms can even go twice. You must have a slow metabolism if you don't go every day.

Jeremiah
it depends on how good you are at various things in life... i get #1 a lot because I am a pretty well rounded person.

for example, last week i got #1 in the art show. don't feel bad though, #2 is not bad (it's better than #3!)

Restless
Rating
My doctor says if you are eating right you should go everyday sometimes twice.

hello kitty10
Rating
your supposed to go once every day at least i would try to eat high in fiber foods at least once a day like an apple,or a special granola bar for that,of cereal..trust me i had that same problem and thats what helps me.and i make sure to eat something like that with my lunch apples are probally the best.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, March 25, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy