Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Should the state lower the drinking age?

Is it possible to eat 100 cookies in 100 minutes?????
My friends have this contest going to see who can eat 100 cookies in 100 minutes. Does anyone know if a person could do this without having any medical problems??? I'm thinking about asking my ...

If your bathroom scale could talk, what would it say?

Am i over weight?
i am 28 inches around my waist

i weigh 140 pounds

i am 5 foot 10

how can i loose half a stone
Additional Details

Does not doing excersise make you fat?
Even if you diet, does a lack of regular excersise in your life make you gain weight?...

Does you think he's good looking?
http://www.hotchickswith I think he is GORGEOUS. But I just want to know what individual people think also.

Do you think he looks good?...

What happens if i cut soda out of my diet and just drink lots of water?

Do I have a eating disorder?
Im 11.
I don't eat breakfast or lunch, and I eat dinner because my parents are around, but I don't eat a lot of it, and say I had a big lunch. I feel full at lunch, but at dinner im ...

How old were tou when you stopped beleiving in santa?

Is 110 pounds at 5'1 3/4 at 15 years old a bit underweight?
Just wondering? Since people are saying I'm skinny....
Also which side am I on the BMI?...

How can i lose 100 lbs in 3 weeks?
i need to do it fast, without any change in my ways - no excersise or limiting my cheeto intake

by! thanks a bunch! my bf will love ...

Stretch Marks? I'm 14!?
Ok I'm 14 and i have stretch marks on my inner theighs!

How do you get rid of them?
How did i get them?

I'm not fat i do dance 6 times a week and i've had ...

I am 17 and weigh 100 and 5'4" am i too thin?

Am I overweight I am 12,im 5'0 and i weigh 80 pounds?
I always feel sooo fat!!...

What kinds of exercises are there that don't involve a lot of sweating?
Sweat irritates my skin alot. Is there anyway for me to still do exercises without having to sweat so much?...

Do i have anorexia?
I know it sounds crazy to ask but i need help. Im 15 years old and i weight 110 pounds. I don't think i have in intentionally but i hardly ever eat. I normally eat once a day. My hair is ...

What are the chances of me getting my fathers genes?
this is a question about my metabolism. anyway my my mom has a super fast metabolism and my dad has an alright metabolism he could gain weight and still lose weight. anyways im a 16-year old male and ...

Please give me your advice...my younger sister is very overweight.?
My mom and my sister just moved back to Georgia from Alabama. My sister had a traumatic experience when she was 6 and from then gained alot of weight. She is now 15, is 5'8" and weighs ...

Doing the splits? is splits something you can either do or you cant?
or can you become more flexiable and then you can eventually do it, ive beign doing a lot of yogo latley thats why im intrested....

Is working out more than 3 times a week over doing it?
i do a full body workout fri/sat/sun and started adding mon/wed, is that too much????...

Marie
If i eat about 600-800 calories a day..?
is it dangerous?.. i'm not fat! i just want to get toned and lose the stubborn little fat i have here and there before the summer, especially my little love handles.. besides my love handles i feel my body is just right. will eating 600-800 (including good foods like fruits and veggies) make my health at risk? i really want to lose weight!

i'm 5'5''-5'6'' and 125 lbs. i'm 16..

Kattrina G
I would just work out and don't go over 2000 cals

♥✏Emily❈✿ loves the joker!
THATS ANOREXIA...if u wanna tone up, use weights and do not lose any weight at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EAT ATLEAST 1600 CALORIES!!!!

60pushupsperminute
Rating
2000 recommended

boodrow
Rating
At 16, you should be eating 600-800 calories per MEAL. Three balanced meals and excercise is the best thing for you.

suepeaches
most likely you'll shut your metabolism down and gain weight in the long run.......
try 1200 calories and exercise if you wanna get toned try lifting and yoga and Pilate's

Jayle
Rating
I think it has been covered, but the important thing is to eat little by little as often as you can.

Keep exercising (even if it's just walking in the mall) and don't expect results.

Just try to eat enough nutrients to survive and you'll be alright.

ljmclean2003
Rating
i think that is way to little besides with what you have said about your height and weight i cant imagine that you would have love handles

Caramel
yes 1200 minimum is essential for your age, your BMI is 21 which is in the healthy weight range. lose any more and you might be underweight!!

Just eat healthly and exercise and you'll tone up rather than lose weight so you'll still look gorgeous!
Please don't try to lose weight by not eating much, it may not end good!

Good luck hun

tormented_666_soul7
Anorexia is in your future my lady.

Laughing with you not at you
Do not eat less than 1200 hundred calories to maintain a healthy life. Eating to less of calories will make you lose to much weight to fast and at an unhealthy pace. If you eat to less you body will start storing fat and you won't lose anything. Your metabolism works really well when you eat 4-6 small meals a day. If you do this you will get the results that you want.

rahlings
If its just a little bit then excercise it off. 800 is only half of wat u need.

Maryn Bittner
Rating
Yes, it's dangerous. You need to consume at least 1200 calories a day or you risk messing up your metabolism, making it even harder to lose weight.

Ryan
600-800 isn't enough calories. If you're 16 years old and only weigh 125 pounds you should still eat about 1000 calories at least, but the best thing to do if you want to be toned is to work out.

cheerleader
Rating
yes it is dangerous to lose weight your supposed to go on a 1200 calorie diet but 1000 calories wouldnt hurt you i dont think

#1 Due on 12/22/08!
Rating
Im pretty sure you want to hear people tell you that u arent fat,,,,so here you go : you arent fat,,,,

monkeybone3
Rating
You seem to be at a good weight right now. But if you want to tone, cardio will help, but you can't tone up if you under eat. You will malnurish yourseld and your body will end up eating on your muscle which you are trying to build. You should be taking in around 1200 cals a day for a healthy way.

Nat
Rating
thats way below a good number, and into the anorexia range. Try 1100-1400. the lower on the range, the more protein u should eat. the higher on that ranger, the more vegetables (leafy greens!)

bubblesRfun
you won't lose any weight that way. if you deprive yourself of eating your body will go into starvation mode and won't release any fat. excercise if you want to lose weight

Nikki V
Rating
Yes, it will put your health at risk. The body needs a certain amount of calories to be healthy and lose weight. Otherwise, your body goes into starvation mode, and uses all the calories you ingest for fat stores. Plus, you'll be exhausted.

You have a healthy weight. Leave that alone, and excersise more. It will also help your obviously low self esteem.

P.S. Dieting does not make you toned, excersise does.

Katie
I am 16 too, and about the same height as you and I weigh about 135. I am exercizing a lot at the gym almost everyday or every other day. I do a half hour of weights for various parts of the body too.

Its really helping tone me up. Although I weight more than you and probably need to lose more than you also, I try to eat 1,000 calories a day. Not really good for you, but I want to lose it by June.

Fruits and veggies are good, but they wont fill you up and trust me, you will be feeling hungrrrrryyyy all day if you only have 800 calories. Eat protein and fiber along with the veggies and you should be good!

i_ischeekymonkeyme
Rating
you will die

lillyshamshom
im not a doctor but i guess you should have at least 1000c so you can exercise a lil try running i've heared that its pretty gd

jennipoo
Rating
that is really small..
like you should have at LEAST 1200 calories a day
i eat about 2200 and i'm 5'7" and 120, i'm about your age too
the trick is not to starve yourself, but to exercise more. that way you'll get toned, not just skinny and flabby

mark
Yes it is dangerous. Eat better calories (whole grains, fruits, lowfat meat) and exercise will get you to your goals quicker

Am I pregnant?
Rating
that is a very unhealthy diet and even though you will lose weight, as soon as you eat more caleries the weight will come back on 10 fold. You will be putting your body in starvation mode. THe best way to lose weight and those love handles is good ol excerise and a healthy diet of no less than 1200 caleries a day. Good luck

some girl
Rating
honey..... 1200 calories.

125 is a good weight. Go to the gym and keep eating healthy.

Katie H
Rating
Reducing your calories will not tone your body. Strength training will.
600-800 calories a day will likely send your body into starvation mode and you won't lose at all.

John B
Rating
In the long run, it will be worse for you. By starving yourself, you just make it easier for your body to hold onto fat. Don't go under 1200-1400 calories a day.

Danielle S
It's probably not a good idea. Just work out instead of starving yourself.

Mr. Bugsme
My hamster eats more than that.

Steve V
Rating
You should have at least 1200.....and exercise!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy