Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Am I overweight? I keep getting different answers and different weights I should be??
Im now 14, 5'9 160 pounds

Should I be 100 pounds (somebody said this but It really seems awkward and anarexic)

Im going for 140 pounds being normal but I dont know if thats ...

My friend called me fat?
Lately my friend has been really nagative toward me. I bought a really cute top at hollister and she convinced me I look terrible in it. I got blonde highlights in my hair and she told me I should ...

AM I FAt???
am i fat?
i am 5'3
i weigh 175 lb
is tht fat??
i think its normal

i eat a lot like i have..
breakfast
brunch
lunch
lupper
supper

How can i gain weight?
i need to gain some healthy weight, my whole family is REALLY frikn skinny and i try really hard to gain weight and its impossible.
any suggestions? i dont wanna become a fatty-mc-fat-fat though....

Am i Fat? Please answer!?
I'm 13, 5ft 8 and i weigh 118lbs !! am i over weight and i'm really thinking of going anorexic should i???...

Hi i weight 240 and i am 17 how can i loss weight?
i need help lossing weight please help with giving tips and pills name brand that i can buy to loss weight thank ...

Is it normal for a 11 year old to weight 480 lbs. at the height of 4' 9"?

What are the worst foods to avoid when dieting?
I need a list of absolute "NO-NO's" while I try to lose weight....

Am i too skinny??
im about 5'2 96 pounds...
should i loose some?
Additional Details
soryy i meant gain!!
i dont wanna loose weight ill ...

Am I fat? Is my stomach big?
http://s127.photobucket. I am the one whithout the towel...The taller one...
I feel like my Stomach is huge...And it ...

Hwo can i get skinny without not eating?
i am chubby and wanna be skinny!...

Is drinking Coca-Cola everyday bad for you?

Why does my tummy get bigger & bigger even thou I ceased eating rice at night?

Do you think I'm fat?
I'm 13 and 5'4........I weigh 119 pounds........My best friend says no your not fat.........but I always feel fat........What's your thought?...

Why is it easier to gain WEIGHT than to loose it?

I weigh about 223 pounds how can I lose 43 pounds in 4 weeks?

Should I go anorexic?

Additional Details
I am really thinking about it. I am like 5`1 and wigh about 98 pounds. All my friends are skinny. what do i do?...

Im 13 and I weigh 122 lbs. and im 5foot. Am i over weight?

Should a 12 year old take diet pills???
????????????????????...

Are you tall or short?
i think..considering the size of people my age i'd probably be average or a bit below ...

frusciante
I think i look too skinny- do you?
http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm62/jc1994_photo/P1000695.jpg
http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm62/jc1994_photo/P1000060.jpg
http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm62/jc1994_photo/P1000116.jpg
http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm62/jc1994_photo/P1000022.jpg
what do YOU all think- I really don't know!!!
Additional Details
I am 5'2 and 85 pounds

Nitta
Rating
i think you look like you suppose to look and you look way to young to be posting pics of yourself online and plus if someone think otherwise tell them to MODB(mind their own damn business) and sit on horse Sh**
you are young and you are still growing.

Emma
Rating
yes i would have to agree. Try eating more.

Katherine<3.
Rating
i think your fine a couple of extra pounds wouldnt do anything bad to you but your fine try wearing tighter clothes big shirts make you look smaller! && i love your hair its sooo pretty.

Kousei
Rating
your posing is a little weird. I mean don't worry about your weight, you're fine just the way you are, maybe gain a few pounds though. It doesn't look too healthy.

♥Lizzy♥
woah. i think so too.

cthy_bahr1
You may be a little under weight. If you added five to ten more pounds, you would look FANTASTIC! You don't look that old, so I will tell you that if you want to gain a little weight, don't fret, because when I was a teenager, I was skinny, too. I HATED it! I was so skinny compared to my friends. I tried to put on the weight, but my metabolism kept me from gaining the weight. I could have eaten 6 hot fudge sundies in a row and I would not have gained any weight. I was only 96 lbs. when I graduated from high school. But as I got older, I started to gain weight. Now I have to watch what I eat, otherwise I put on the weight very quickly. But I also try to work out with exercise equipment to keep my weight down. I am 55 years old and I weigh 120 lbs. and I'm 5' tall. I am happy with the way I look now.

Moon
Rating
How tall are you and how much do you weigh?

Your body looks like mine does, and i think i'm too skinny. I want to gain about 10 lbs.

Laura
just a little bit too skinny yes.....hold shoulders back too.ok.?

Pikachu
Rating
Gain about ten pounds maybe

kwilson1214
Rating
i used to look that same way when i was growing up. i am 22 yrs. old now and i have gained weight.....dont worry about the awkwardness of growing up, your beautiful!!!!

Angel L
Rating
maybe just a little gain maybe 5pounds

EndSilence
Don't worry about how you look. Everyone looks different and nobody is perfect. Whether you gain a pound or lose a pound you're still beautiful inside and out.

intalegent
Rating
you are skinny but not to skinny how much do you weight and how old are you

rewind ya mind
Rating
No. I was around your size at that age and always felt so skinny and was teased all the time. Now I couldn't be happier with my weight. The girls who were "fine" back then are all now overweight, while I got to become the "fine" girl!

╚»||JOSEPh||«╗
you look normal maybe a bit too skinny
but then again you look very young so
it could be why your so skinny

Ben A
way to skinny

earlyout
Rating
You're fine. Just need to wait for some growing up.

mykes_
Rating
I think you need to put on a few pounds.

halo2god420
i would say you are pretty small but you are still young. just keep in mind you still have some growing to do.

Diana V
Rating
I think you need to gain a little bit of weight ... you don't want to look like if you are sick or malnutrition or some thing like that...

--->&&UMMA dO ME!
Rating
yes i do, no offense :]

as a girl, we're supposed to have curves, even if they're not as big... but, yeah you might want to eat a lil more, not unhealthly but eat till your full and make sure the food you eat doesnt have TOO much fat.

and props to you :D alot of girl in this day and age would look at them sleves and say "im so fat" when they're as thin as you are

jebus
Rating
your fine gain 1 to 5 pound if you think your really skinny

MLA
You look a little too thin. Eat more

jimmymorrison@ymail.com
Rating
i think you should gain about 10-15 pounds and will look good!

james!
o gosh, eat a hamburger. do something but thats scronny. ur also reaallly white.

sam s
Rating
no, you just look like a young girl

noreshii
Rating
you're just a little girl and aren't going to have any curves or hips or anything like that for awhile. you're fine.

Amber[Attack]!
Rating
It's hard to tell your wearing the same baggy shirt in every picture..

cookie49504
Rating
girl get $20 and hit mickey Ds dollar menu. and spend it all!!

Priscilla 101 >Is ENGAGED<
you look like you are a healthy weight, and you look like you are WAY too young to be posting pictures of yourself online

yachoo
Rating
You need to put some meat on your bones. Good looking girl just need a little muscle or blubber. You cannot afford to lose any weight at all.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.104
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy