Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Whats a way to lose 50lb in 5 months?
whats a way that i can lose 50lb in 5 months
its really really important that i do so.
soo what are some ways that would help like what are some things you do to keep the weight off??

Is 96 lbs fat for a 12 year old????

Additional Details
im 5'1 yeaah i no, im shooooort!...

Should the state lower the drinking age?

Is it possible to eat 100 cookies in 100 minutes?????
My friends have this contest going to see who can eat 100 cookies in 100 minutes. Does anyone know if a person could do this without having any medical problems??? I'm thinking about asking my ...

If your bathroom scale could talk, what would it say?

Am i over weight?
i am 28 inches around my waist

i weigh 140 pounds

i am 5 foot 10

how can i loose half a stone
Additional Details

Does not doing excersise make you fat?
Even if you diet, does a lack of regular excersise in your life make you gain weight?...

Does you think he's good looking?
http://www.hotchickswith I think he is GORGEOUS. But I just want to know what individual people think also.

Do you think he looks good?...

What happens if i cut soda out of my diet and just drink lots of water?

Do I have a eating disorder?
Im 11.
I don't eat breakfast or lunch, and I eat dinner because my parents are around, but I don't eat a lot of it, and say I had a big lunch. I feel full at lunch, but at dinner im ...

How old were tou when you stopped beleiving in santa?

Is 110 pounds at 5'1 3/4 at 15 years old a bit underweight?
Just wondering? Since people are saying I'm skinny....
Also which side am I on the BMI?...

How can i lose 100 lbs in 3 weeks?
i need to do it fast, without any change in my ways - no excersise or limiting my cheeto intake

by! thanks a bunch! my bf will love ...

Stretch Marks? I'm 14!?
Ok I'm 14 and i have stretch marks on my inner theighs!

How do you get rid of them?
How did i get them?

I'm not fat i do dance 6 times a week and i've had ...

I am 17 and weigh 100 and 5'4" am i too thin?

Am I overweight I am 12,im 5'0 and i weigh 80 pounds?
I always feel sooo fat!!...

What kinds of exercises are there that don't involve a lot of sweating?
Sweat irritates my skin alot. Is there anyway for me to still do exercises without having to sweat so much?...

Do i have anorexia?
I know it sounds crazy to ask but i need help. Im 15 years old and i weight 110 pounds. I don't think i have in intentionally but i hardly ever eat. I normally eat once a day. My hair is ...

What are the chances of me getting my fathers genes?
this is a question about my metabolism. anyway my my mom has a super fast metabolism and my dad has an alright metabolism he could gain weight and still lose weight. anyways im a 16-year old male and ...

Please give me your advice...my younger sister is very overweight.?
My mom and my sister just moved back to Georgia from Alabama. My sister had a traumatic experience when she was 6 and from then gained alot of weight. She is now 15, is 5'8" and weighs ...

kloey
I am 5'10 135 lbs 34-28-39 measurements - good or bad?

bmwguy1488
Rating
What you look like is what you look like.

Dont worry about what people think worry about what think of yourself and what your loved ones think

michael d
Good but I need to see your picture.

redsunrising
Of course...what wouldn't be desirable bout those measurements

Happy- Go
model perfect

iittghy?
Rating
I'm sure you are gorgeous, but you don't need a bunch of strangers to tell you that. Be happy and grateful for what you have! :)

Sabrina
That's good! :)

Why ask me?
Perfect in all departments we want pics

b0mbskeezz<3
Rating
Gain some weight.

jedibill11
Rating
wolf-whistle, ya baby!

♥Brown Eyed Girl♥
Rating
You seen skinny. I think it is good. I am 97 lbs and i am 4'6 and i am 10... I think i'm fat.

♥philip♥
thats good :) bet you got a good bum

shawty right thurrrr is a ten!
Very nice.

luna50051
Rating
Good job...what's your secret?

Jenn
Rating
Thats good! Maybe a little skinny but you have a shape so your good.

lil hottie nae
It's great girl don't stress yourself

Patty
Great!!!!

RamRod
Rating
Well how do you feel about it???

your opinion should only count

aye
picture of yourself would help on this topic

GameguyS
There is a chart to show. I think it is really good.

A Benway
good

anna
hunny dont worry thats great : )

Kate W
Rating
i'm the same height.. and that is my dream weight. but yeah sounds good to me.. but everyone's different

kb
Rating
Well, the ideal weight for height goes:

100 lbs for the first 5 feet and for each additional inch, add 5 lbs (This is for women only, different for men). That would mean that if you are 5'10", you should weigh around 100 + (10 x 5) = 150lbs. You are a little on the skinny side, but as long as you are within 10% of either direction you are okay. I wouldn't lose any weight and it wouldn't hurt to put on a couple pounds.

Of course there are different theories out there. According to http://www.halls.md/ideal-weight/body.htm, the "People's choice" ideal weight for your height is 135lbs. That is what other people your height wished they weighed. The Doctor recommended weight for your height is 132 - 174 lbs. So, you are okay at your current weight, but I don't think it would be a good idea to lose any more weight still.

If you did want to increase your weight maybe try to work on your muscles a little. If you don't normally do strenthening exercises that can increase your weight and make you look and feel healthier. No matter how skinny you are, its always better to be physically fit. Men will find you more attractive (as long as you don't overdo it)

L ♥ J
wow i am 5'6 130 lbs and mine are 34-27-38. its weird how measruements are almost the same but u are 4'' taller and only 5 lbs bigger.

novae2
Rating
Sounds hot. With that height you may even be a bit too skinny.

Xtina
those are perfect measurements for your height.
You don't need to do anything!

toocan
i'll take you right now if no one else wants you (but everybody probably wants you)

Scott D
Rating
perfect

Christine
Rating
I think your measurements are good! And you're quite tall, so 135, you're slender.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy