Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Does anybody else srtuggle to drink the 2 litres of water you need a day?
not including water in tea,coffee............

WOULD YOU RATHER BE BULIMIC OR ANOREXIC? PlEASE ANSWER!?
Would you rather be bulimic or anorexic?...

How tall are you?
How tall are you? Are you happy with that height or do you wish to be taller/shorter? And why?
Additional Details
By the way: I'm ...

In order to loose weight quickly which one is better?
swimming
jogging
walking
yoga
joining gym
or comibantion of any 2 or 3....

Is this ok??
i normally dont eat ANY junk food,
but today is my birthday and i had a cupcake with dinner.
is that ok?
will i gain weight from this?
And how many calories do you think was in a ...

Fat or skinny?

Do vegetables and fruits have calories?
if so where can i go to find out how many calories they ...

Do you think that being 5''5 in height and being 112 pounds is normal???

If youre in a hurry and you want to get something healthy....?
What fast food place do you go to and what do you get? Like chicken,salads.........

I hard that smoking helps you to lose weight. Is that true?Will I lose weight if I start smoking?
I am eighteen and I would like to be thiner......

I just had a large plate of pasta and football practice in 45 minutes i need an answer a.s.a.p
I had a big plate of pasta with sauce and meatballs. We do heavy running, pushups and all sorts of excercises. Will i puke up my pasta? Does my body have enough time? Please answer
Additional D...

Does it really make your stomach flat if you wrap your stomach in plastic wrap and then go running???

I eat tuna sandwiches for breakfast instead of normal breakfast stuff would this hurt my diet?
Im on a diet but I read i should eat my biggest meal in the morning well i would normally eat my biggest meal at lunch ie the sandwiches but i swapped lunchs meal for breakfasts and now eat cereal at ...

I would really like to be skinny by next year?
Ahh! I cant take it! Being overweight is horrible! Isnt there anything that isnt hard and is easy to stick to, to lose weight?!...

Why do fat people go to McD's and order a couple big macs and then ask for a diet coke?I see this all the time
No offense to overweight ...

Do all girls have fat knees?
My knees have wierd fat on them and I am not overweight, but is there a way to get rid of it or do something about it?...

I don't eat very healthy, can you help me?
Here's my problem. I'm 13, and I don't eat what I should. I have breakfast, which is cereal, I don't each lunch much, and dinner I rarely eat it because I'm so picky. I hate ...

How many calories do you need to burn to loose body weight?

Why am I dead tired at the same time every day?
I work 9 to 5 in an office. I have a beautiful office to my self with lots of light. Every day around 2 or 3 pm I get so tired I don't feel like I can keep my eyelids open. This lasts through ...

How can i loose some pounds??
im 21 years and I weight 191 and i need to know how can i loose some pounds easily to look my best in my first ...

Anthony
How can a 15 year old male gain weight??
i am 15 years old 5'6 and about 105 pounds. i am small for my age and am looking for ways to gain weight like what i should eat. please if anyone can answer my question that would be great

i-play-the-fish
Rating
I wouldn't suggest eating to gain weight. try eatting three balanced meals a day and work out if possible. if you can't work out, at least try running.

hollister.brittany
Rating
eat. watch tv. sleep. eat eat.

what too eat? more meats, fatty salty stuff

or the healthy way?
excersise, work out && eat!!

lol

what am i saying? idkk

=]

babyhonbri
eat, then sleep my morals are its hard to do but u can do it. some times u eat to much and can't sleep sumtimes u over sleep and miss a meal its hard but u can do it eat sleep eat sleep its how i did it :P

Andrew 182
Rating
protein. im tryin to lose weight lol and im 15

Lisa K
Rating
You are 15.Many teenagers are very thin, but they put on weight automatically as they grow older. This is because teenagers have a very high metabolic rate and burn calories fast. So,you should not try to put on weight by eating fatty food, since it will be difficult to lose this fat later.

kevin h
Whatever you decide to do I would contact your doctor first. He or she can tell you the best stuff to eat and drink to gain weight. Try BOOST, a food supplement you can get in any Pharmacy.

Cheese and chips
Rating
JUNK!!!!!!!! CANDY!!!!! POPCORN!!!! FRIED CHICKEN!!! HECK YES!!!!!!

Tyler H
Supersize me. Eat mcdonalds, but make sure you work out cuz that stuff is a killer

cute lover
Rating
eat at mcdonalds or burger king! lol

Mark C
Rating
Eat more protein - protein shakes and weight exercises will hlep

CHA CHA DIVA
Rating
eat protein

TWITCHY~chan♥
Eat pie and donuts! Work out your arms (muscle weighs more than fat)! Wear steel-toe boots! lol, just kidding about that last one.

<33
protein drinks, and a lot of meat

Saladin
If you wat muscles, eat foods that have a lot of protein like meat, eggs, nuts, soy beans...

If not, McDonald's, Burger King, Taco Bell, KFC...

Wireless
Rating
eat what you normally should eat like grains fibers proteins work out at the gym everyday and get weight gain supplements from gnc like weight gainer. take that before you work out and eat normally and you should be gaining.

smile2cute
Bulk up with protine and carbs, eat eggs and chicken and fish, pasta and bread, but make sure you are wokring out too or you will gain chub not muscle.

OCC cartmen
Rating
hey man, if you want to honestly gain weight, but not in fat, you need to eat more carbs for energy and try to combine it with lifting weights for muscle growth. After you lift, you should eat protein in your next meal to regrow your muscle that you just lost from exercise, since when you lift you are tearing muscle and you need some nutrients from food to rebuild them and get them thicker. If you do this over time, you will gain weight, it won't be like 1 week process, this takes time and patience. I'm still in need of gaining weight from this, i'm 120 pounds and 5'8'', but i have gained 5 pounds in 1 month since i've been doing this and i'm completely satisfied because i gained more of a majority of muscle weight/mass than fat.

crippldogg
eat lots of carbs like pasta

.::>>JASMiiNE<<::.
healthy carbs like pasta

madison and to hot 4 u
IT IS LIFE TO GAIN weight
SMART ONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arvind S
Rating
105x14=X

3500/x=y

y times 30 days = calories you should eat per day in 30 days

Nikki
Rating
Eat lots of carbs to get fatter
make sure you lift weights too. Otherwise, you'll just be a blob of fat without any muscles.

arothespoonman
Rating
Depends if you want to gain muscle or just gain fat

Your body type is chosen by genetics and there's only so much you can do (healthily) although exercise will make you more fit.

Try working out to build muscle, which looks better than fat.

And eat lots of stuff...not sugars...carbs before a workout, protein after.

josh
Rating
eat a lot of food,and then go to sleep.be lazy for a while,and the pounds will pack on.good luck.

desis&234
wow you weigh less than i do and im 13!!!umm eats lots of protein.chicken,eggs,any with protein.there are also recipes for protein shakes online so you check that out.but not just protein make sure you get your other food groups in and all the vitamins and minerals.and most important is to excerise regularily.and lay off on the junk food.a small amount is fine but don't stuff your face on chips and all that oily and fatty stuff.

tiffany
Wait, be patient. You are still "growing", it takes time. Sorry. Also look at your family. Brothers? Father? Look at their weights etc...
You're young whatever you eat, you'll burn off.

GG
Rating
eats tons of protein and carbs

I love The Prophet Muhammad PBUH
!BURGER KING!

BARB
Get a fat head not body, Get educated.

Light the Fuego!
eat pie

Bella
Rating
egg, not the yellow part tho, or you'll have high cholestorol when you get older.

my mom tryed to gain weight, and i guess she ate alot of eggs for protenes (includeing the yoke). now she has high cholestorl because of it. hah. and she told me it didn't work because her metabalism was too high..

how bout this.. instead of gaining weight quickly (gaining fat) and looking all cubby. why don't you eat protein, and lift weights. then you'll gain the weight in muscle, and u won't be chubby.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, March 25, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy