Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Can We Take Fruits in breakfast? If so Which fruits are good to Have?

I am a girl,im 13 years old,and i weigh 130lbs,i am also 5'8 am i over weight?

Would you rather be anorexic or obese?
P.S you can die either way....

Why is nutrition such an important issue globally?
Diseases either directly or indirectly linked with nutrition.
What is considered to be THE most important issue concerning nutrition.
Why and how does the nutrition of different countries ...

Why do people eat over 300grams of protein is healthy?
Sure it helps build muscle while it restores it. But is everyone aware that too much protein is bad for your kidney's. If so, they why take soooo much protein??...

Am i fat???
Thigsh- 20 inches (highes point on my thighs)
Waist- 26 inches
Hips- 32 1/2 inches

is this fat?
are my thighs/hips/waist to big?
im a girl and 14
104 pounds ill ...

800 calorie diet?
i need to lose 40 pounds.
can i do it in 14 weeks eating 800 calories a day.
oh, no dairy or meat too.
only fruits,veggies, nuts/seeds....

I need 2 lose weight i have 2 weeks i need a FREE way to lose 12lbs in 2 weeks please help.?
if its more than 2 weeks don't answer/ please help. and if u r going 2 tell me its not heathy dont answer .i need answers that will help ...

Am i fat... idk?
is being 5'8 and 162lbs fat?...

How much weight should i lose?? (pics)?
http://i182.photobucket.
http://i182.photobucket.
i'm sorry if the links don't work.

Are twinkies a healthy snack?

Is it ok to eat ketchup with scrambled eggs?
im trying to lose weight
and i like ketchup with my eggs
i knwo thats weird but yea
is it ok if i eat 2 scrambled eggs in the morning with ketchup? and whole wheat toast....

I think i look too skinny- do you?
http://i293.photobucket. http://i293.photobucket. http://i293.photobucket....

How to lose weight in 45 days?
Hi. I am 25 year old male and married. I used to be of 64kg or a bit less before marriage (2 years ago) but after marriage i gained 18kgs for no reason because i am eating the same sort of food. I ...

Have I Lost Any Weight ?
Judging From there 2 pics have i lost weight??

Before-
http://i285.photobucket.
Now-
http://i285.photobucket....

Am i Fatt?
I Am 13 5'3" 3/4...And 106 Lbs. I Think Im Fat...
Answers Please...?
Thankss
:]]...

Is 115 pounds fat?
my friend Jackie thinks shes fat . shes 115 pounds and i think
shes like 5'4.do u think she iZ fat or iZ she just freaking out
like i think? oh ya and she is 14....

My boyfriend says im fat. I am 5'7 and 102lbs. Should I lose weight?

Am I overweight???
I know everyone asks these questions and they are really not but i need your guy's help.

I am btween 12-17 yrs. old, 5'3-4 and i wiegh 180-200 lbs...i need some help...if you ...

How much water should a person drink per day?
My cousin doesn't drink as much water as she should. I'm encouraging her to drink more water per day, but how much? She's 12 years old, and 5'2" & 117lbs.
A...

crested_crush1
Am i fat??? PLZ HELP!!!!!!!!!!
Hi, im almost 15, im 5'11 and im 83.6lbs. I am a female if that helps. I am pretty mucular and i just need a way to lose weight. I currently work for a modeling agency and i always feel fat standing with all of the other models. I really want to lose at least 10lbs so that i can be at a healthy weight. I now excersize for about 3-7 hours a day and i eat 300-400 calories a day. Like, today i ate this: breakast: 4 grapes and half of a plum(35 calories) lunch: 4 baby carrotts, 3 baby tomatoes, and an apple(100 calories) dinner: i serving of whole grain cerial with 1/2 cup of fat free milk(150 calories) snack: 1/2 of a granola bar(45 calories). I really need to lose weight, PLZ help me!!!!!! Thanx!
Additional Details
http://www.flickr.com/photos/10717627@N06/946225280/in/photostream/

Sara S
Rating
WOWWWW, are you kidding me?
your not fat at all... if anything i think you should eat some more... having 300-400 calories a day is NOT normal!

Wisdom
You are extremly under weight
be careful of being extreme
with your weight..

Leah B
Rating
Ok you are not fat? If you want to be healthy be then gain about 30 pound. You are WAY to skinny. That's cool that you are a model but models are not healthy. My brother that is your age thinks that your weight is GROSS! Ok you can lose ten ponds if you want....but be aware that you have a mental problem if you think you are fat. GO SEE YOU DOCTOR!!!!! THAT IS GROSS THAT YOU ARE THAT SKINNY!!!!!! EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... You are going to DIE!!!!!!!! Good luck with life!!!!!

(his)noodly_appendage
wow. 5'11 and 83.6 pounds? thats massively underweight for your height. you should be gaining weight, not losing it.

PeteyPEE
Rating
I think you need to realize that you're 15, and that you don't need to worry about your "modelling Career". its destructive, eating that little. Please, for your own sake, be a kid, put on ten or twenty pounds and enjoy your childhood. Otherwise, you could be heading towards some serious health issues. IMO, you're already too small.

Ryan
Rating
u are under weight and the way u eat is not healthy....i think u have an eating disorder

Angela P
honey you are underweight. and you aren't eating healthy. if your that old and are that tall you should be over 100 for sure

2geeks
woah! you're super thin! you seriously need to eat more!

Yzra
Rating
Omg, you look like anorexic. Please eat well, be positive about your body, and seek help.

Canadian.makeup.lover
what!?! your only 83 pounds? thats really underweight

kafa
im 5'6'' and 130 and im not fat! you are definitely not fat!!! eat something!

meloncube01
Rating
wow. i hate people who post stupid things like this. if ur serious, you really need help. anyone with any common sense knows that '83.6' pounds is unhealthy. i can understand people who say "I'm overweight and need to loose 20 lbs fast" because i am almost 16 and i am overweight, but saying that you are 'almost 15 and weigh 83.6 lbs' is very sick. we know you are insecure, but posting things like this to make yourself feel better from all the complements is not the way to feel better. go gain some freakin weight.

TotHeMaxx
Rating
wow
if you keep up wid your eating habits, like you won't be able to freakin stand or walk on your own foo
LMAO

mikayla_luvs_yah!!
im 12 and 110 your five yrs. older than me and weigh 20 30 pounds less than me u need to eat ok? see a doctor i am really scared for you get help!!!

IamTOdieFOR
if you're 15, 5'11, and 83.6, you're BMI (body mass index) is around 11. If you're BMI is lower than 18, which means severely underweight.

PGH Sam
Jeez, your super skinny. Anorexic sounds like.

Natalie
Rating
lose any more weight and you'll find yourself in a hospital with a needle stuck up youll be classified as anorexic. you dont want to look like a skeleton with eyeballs will you. your already skinny at 83 pounds i think you should eat more to look healthier.

holaimdora
you are freakin kidding me, right?

83.6lbs

you are below skinny.

David H
Rating
"im 5'11 and im 83.6lbs."

You are the opposite of fat. You need to go to a doctor.

Ber
get a life

Ù?لسطين
Rating
i honestly can't stand these questions. it makes me want to punch the person next to me in the face and beg them to read a book so i know they have a brain. because apparently, the rest of the world doesnt.

jackie! :)
Rating
are you serious???
heres an answer...EAT.
you dont need to lose weight.
your not fat

John H
Rating
EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT

Joe E
Rating
eating disorder very sad. if that pic is really true you have very bad parents. they deserve to be locked up and you need some real help before you die.

where my party ppl at? <3
Rating
ur UNDERWEIGHT. THATS not healthy. that actually sounds incredibly disgusting. girls like u who care nothing about their weight WHEN THEY ARE SO SKINNY piss me off. u have nothing to worry about. ur actualy incredibly underweight

farewell_ride
god please dont do that. eat normal and excercise normal. you must be stick thin

echoedmemories
I'm gonna assume this is a joke.
If it's not, I would be surprised if you're still alive in a month.

jen
Rating
i hope this is a joke.

Jennah:]
Rating
yuck. are you like anorexic?

whysoserious?
Rating
are you joking? girl I've seen flag poles bigger than you...do you hang flags?

luv v-ball
Rating
yes, you need to lose about 35 pounds then you will be perfect

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.104
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy