Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

I feel so fat can someone help me?
i`m not a fat person.
i just have a fat stomache and my thighs are flabby.
i need to know of some exercise and/or food/pills to flatten my tummy and tone my thighs.tell me something that u ...

Is it healthy to eat vegetables as a main meal,like dinner?
Iam trying to eat healthier and cut out red meats and lose weight.Iam not sure about eating all vegetables for a meal....

How do i help my Mum lose weight?
I'm really worried about my mum, she has been overweight all my life and i really want to help her. i've asked her to find out tell me how much she weighs but she won't do that because ...

Im 12 years old, 123 pounds, 5' 1", And FAT!!! what should i do?
IDK Im ...

I am 5'7" and 98 lbs..... I feel fat in the mirror but then I see pics & I think I am skinny..do I have an ED?
I will feel normal sized or slightly big in the mirror.....but then I will see pictures of myself and think I am skinny.....does this mean I have an ED?...

How often do you do it?
Eat meals...are you more of a 3 square meals a day, or 5 smaller meals?...

How many pounds can you loose in 4 weeks by starving?
please no mess i really wanna know....

Is it true that...?
If you suffer from bulimia, even if you're still at a healthy weight, your periods stop?

Don't worry, just curious!

Did i eat to much today?? ?
i am battling anorexia and recently ovrcoming it.
I had
special k granola bar and banana for breakfast

1/2 a bagel & strawberry yogurt for lunch

i went to the ...

What is my weight supposed to be? I am 5'9 and 13?

Additional Details
I am girl i am okayy in looking weight i don't really have a belly. i weigh right now 126...

What [type of] foods keep you full longer than others (but ones that taste good ;] lol)?
im not obese or anything i just eat when im bored for some reason or when I just have nothing else to do..

its so annoying i dont wanna gain weight!

im thinking that maybe if i ...

How many calories dose 100 calories burn?

How do i resist food at a party?
im going to a party for track, and im guessing its pizza. I dont wanna eat it cuz im trying to loose 5 pounds. pizza will not help that!!

how do i resist it?...

Where are triceps ?
are your triceps muscle just above your elbow?
Additional Details
is it like just above elbow or just a way up? thanks :)...

Do you think it's weird if someone walks on the treamill with their eyes closed?
Because I do, and I feel so silly.
:)...

Why is soda bad for your body?
not diet soda... just regular. i heard one time that it damages your brain cells. is this true? and what are the other effects of drinking to much?...

I need to lose 40 pounds in 3 months ?
what a fast way before basic training?
Additional Details
its to go into the army please help ...

Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich everyday?
Is it healthy if I ate Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich everyday for breakfast AND lunch (with a cup of milk)? It's quick, easy, cheap, and good.

I use Smucker's Goober S...

I want to lose about 5 to9 pounds and I am considering fasting. Is that safe?
I am not overweight but I am dangerously close for my height. I want to stay healthy....

Some fun facts about breakfast tht i can say in a presentation?
I have to motivate people to eat ...

trish
5'2'' and 106 lbs. am i fat?
i think i'm fat.
but i wear a size 00 pants and XS shirts.
but I FEEL SO FAT. everyday.

help.
Additional Details
andd it's not like a have a
six pack going on! seriously.

i have curves. i just feel huge and that
everyone looks and me, and thinks
shes fat. =[

Jessica
Rating
no of coures your not fat your 106 lbs

demonic emo girl
Rating
YOU R NOT FAT, I REPEAT YOU R NOT FAT!

Ally
Rating
You're definitely underweight and have a small frame. With size 00 jeans, there is no way you are clinically overweight. You're not built to be.

The feeling you have I can strongly relate to however, and I highly suggest you get some professional help and address those feelings before they get worse.

mokèlé mbèmbé
Rating
im same height just 28lbs heavier u tell me.... ur fine me on the other hand...

Rating
NO ur not. ur perfect. if u wear a size 0 and xs then ur thin

juliaces mommy
Rating
wow how i would kill to be 5'2" and 106. you actually are skinny. im the same height and weight 186, be happy. and thats what happenes when you have a baby. the last time i weight 106 i was prolly like 13 or 14yrs old. dont make yourself have a complex and think your fat.PLEASE

Sunny
no.. in fact you are extremely UNDERweight. my doctor gave me a chart and it says for 5'2" you should be between 128-143 pounds. if you are THAT skinny, and feel 'fat', you might want to see a pyschologist. i'm not saying that to be rude or funny. i'm being serious. you may have anorexia which is a very serious problem. please get help.

fundaze
Rating
no

monstrisa ???
you are almost the least fat person in the world

you should get some help, because you have bad body image

mardy.bum92
if you think you are you can go on websites to find out your BMI which will medically tell you if you over weight

Dana
um why?!
you defiantly shouldnt feel fat.

Ilostmyremote
how old are you? think about that.
from this, it sounds like you're in the tweens and therefore stupid questions like this come up on yahoo! answers.

and i agree with one of the answers, seek help!!!!!

thanks for the 2 points

egkirkland
NO!

nysenutz
You do need help so thanks for appealing. Now, I think if we could get you to tone up with a bit of muscle across the shoulders and make your rump nice and firm that will help with the saggy bits too. Get a big course of protein supplements and start a tough daily exercise regimen and within one month you will not know yourself. Within nine months, cut back the exercises to thrice weekly and drop six
weights down in your load bearing load.
Congratulations for achieving a maintenance workout only.
simply do this for the rest of your life to keep; yourself trim, taut and terrific. You can also eat as much chocolate as you like.

pearl_hoff
get help you are too thin not to be mean just trying to help

Samuel
Rating
I'm like you and I don't look fat. I'm usually 100 pounds, though I fluctuate. I've never been called fat and I'm not sure why the hell anyone would imply that, because I'm not.

You feel fat because your body is petite.

alex
are you kidding, this is a stupid question.

i am one of the tiniest girls in my grade.

i am 5'2", 105 lbs. and i wear a small in shirts and 5 in pants.

Vivacity
Rating
At 5'2" and 106 pounds, if you feel so fat, you need help. See a counselor.

rachel.garret61
Rating
don't worry hun, everyone feels fat sometimes, espessially during your period when there might be some bloating going on. but trust me, from the info you have given, you definately don't sound fat.

ivanovik11
you have what is known as anorexia. you always think you're fat and before you know it you'll be like nicole richy. you're not fat you're too skiny

mlb
Rating
actually you are slightly under weight.

linz
you are not fat. really. and if anybody says you are, they are retarded and obviously blind.
i am 5'3" and 120 lbs. i wear a size 3 pants and a medium size shirt. but im not fat. im actually really skinny and in shape.
you are fine. learn to be confident in who you are! and please dont do anything like starving yourself or vomitting to lose weight. you dont need to. and its bad for you. so if you are still self conscious, try to talk to a counselor at school or something and they can help.
im sure you are beautiful. and one thing: life is not all about looks. it might seem like it is now, but seriously, there is a lot more to this life than the clothes we wear and how in shape we are. be beautiful on the inside and you will be more beautiful on the outside.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy