Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

~i want while teeth~?
i want white teeth what can i use for toothpaste and what should i eat to make the really ...

Will having 5 teeth removed under sedation hurt?And also will the needle hurt much?
Im pertrified of needles and need these teeth removed due to braces . Please please be honest.
Additional Details
Aww I didn't realise how polite and kind people are.. You have all ...

Why do I have teeth?
H...

I had my wisdom teeth pulled and stitched up. Am I going to have holes still?

Wisdom tooth removed?
I had it taken out a few days ago
and I am feeling sick , cant stop going to the toilet and am very swollen and sore

have to add though that I have irritable bowels brought on by ...

How would I make my teeth white?
How can I make my teeth look really white and clean?...

How bad does it hurt to get Braces on?
Will it hurt bad? Also from your Experience what foods are best to stay away from? And what foods are easy to eat? The whole time i have braces on will it hurt to eat hard food?...

I am getting braces soon... do they hurt?
i have spacer right now... do they hurt more than spacers??...

How to prevent cavity?
what should i do ? i brush, floss ...but not that often, and i use listerine.but i kept getting cavities !!!! is there anyway to HEAL the cavities ? so those ugly filling wont show ? any advice on an ...

Everyday I drink a tablespoon of vinegar with a cup of water, I was wondering if this could damage my enamel?
If so do you think swishing water in my mouth after each time is enough or should I brush my teeth?...

Can you have silver fillings replaced with white?
I had a lot of cavities when I was young and they were all filled with silver fillings. Now that I am older I hate seeing them. Is it possible to have them replaced with white fillings and how much ...

How do I stop chewing on the backs of pens.?
It's a gross habit I've had since middle school and never broken....

I just got braces, and they gave me small pieces of wax, whats that for?
how do I use the wax?...

How long does nitrous oxcide stay in your system?

Im getting braces tomorro and i want to kno why the pointments are so long? does it hurt when you put them on?

White filmy stuff on teeth and gums in the morning.?
I brush my teeth in the morning and brush and floss at night before I go to bed. What is this white/clear filmy stuff that is on my teeth and gums in the morning? It's gross....

For the past week or so ive had this thing on my gum and i need help with it?
its happened before its this little "bubble" like a blister on the gum of my tooth and it hurts a little and i dont know if this is related or not but theres somthing even worse jsut below ...

Why do I still have 2 of my baby teeth at the age of 21?
It's so wierd because they are in the exact same place on the opposite side of my lower mouth....

My braces are really hurting after being tightened today, is there anyway I can ease thew pain?
It's like a strange sore itchy type feeling, if you've had braces you'll understand, please help!...

Is there anyway i could fix my teeth i hate them.
Haha sorry for the obnoxious smile.
http://i262.photobucket. Details
sorry i didn't tell u what i didn't like ...

Jeanette E
Tooth sensitive?
One of my molars that has a rather large filling, on and around it has suddenly become severly sensitive. What could be causing this? It is getting quite painful to eat anything hot or cold on that side of my mouth. Thanks for all your help.

toad
Rating
air gap between filling and tooth gargle with warm salt water on that side 3-4 times a day for a couple of days and see if it helps also you can let a dried fig melt over it to keep the air of also a dry teabag on top of your tooth will pull out any infection

softballchick26
go to a dentist

Mad Awesome Yo! =)
Go make an appointment with your dentist because it could be something really severe.

mama shannon
I would definitely call a dentists office. Some offices can give some advice over the phone.

"See your dentist as soon as possible if:

-You have a toothache that lasts longer than 1 or 2 days
-Your toothache is severe
-You have a fever, earache, or pain upon opening your mouth wide
Proper identification and treatment of dental infections is important to prevent its spread to other parts of the face and skull and possibly even to the bloodstream.

How Can Toothaches Be Prevented?
Since most toothaches are the result of tooth decay, following good oral hygiene practices can prevent toothaches. Good oral hygiene practices consist of brushing regularly with a fluoride-containing toothpaste, flossing once daily, and seeing your dentist twice a year for professional cleaning. In addition to these practices, eat foods low in sugar and ask your dentist about sealants and fluoride applications."

MetalHeart
Rating
I was at the dentist today, we talked about this a little bit. You may have some decay under the filling. You could need a root canal. If you're sensitive to both hot and cold then you'll definitely want to see the dentist. Actually you'll want to see them either way, but make it more of a priority with hot and cold both bothering you.
At least that's what I heard.

patrick
Sounds like you need a root canal.
When a cavity becomes very deep, it exposes the root of the nerve in the tooth to bacteria, That bacteria makes the nerve extra sensitive to cold and hot sensations. Root canals are no more painful than having a filling filled, however, are considerably more expensive, ($900 where I live)

ashley_goh
Rating
Its a sign that the filling is not working and the tooth is still decaying. My dentist who recently did my 2 fillings told me that she was worried they wouldn't work because the amount of decay was so advanced. And if I felt any more pain, I was to come back to have a root canal which is to remove the nerve inside the tooth. Sounds like you have the same problem.

cul8r07
Rating
The filling is coming off or you have a cavity around it. try using a salt water rinse or using a numbing gel. maybe use Crest sensitivity toothpaste. good luck!

princessandie1984
i would see a dentist if it is getting worse, teeth can be sensitive day to day but if it gets worse and is really bad then i would go see a dentist, your filling could have come loose or there might be some more decay there. either way the longer you let it go the more it wil probably end up costing you in the end.

Grand Guignol
I went through this same experience about two weeks ago and it turned out that the tooth had a slight crack in it because of the existing large filling.

You should go to the dentist right away to get it checked out. In this way, if it is something more serious, they can catch it early.

Good luck.

Stacie L
I recently had the same problem and mine turned out to be nerve damage and I actually needed a root canal to fix my problem. I am actually getting my crown next Wednesday. Try some Orabase (made by Colgate) to relieve some of the pain but if it persists I would visit my dentist. Good luck and hope it's nothing too serious.

Fishingidiot
Make shure you ask your dentist. It might be infected. Or you got another cavity. Also make sure you floss every night and brush your teeth 2-3 times daily.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy