Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

Is there anyway i could fix my teeth i hate them.
Haha sorry for the obnoxious smile.
http://i262.photobucket. Details
sorry i didn't tell u what i didn't like ...

Braces.......?
OK, Im off to my dentist when my mum can get me a appointment to get mesured for braces. what do they do, Ive heard they put clay in ur mouth then have to wait a bit to get braces made.. is this true<...

The things you hate?
they things you hate having done at the denists, compile your top 5 ...

How many times should you brush your teeth a day?

Why do braces need rubberbands?
- My orthadontist said so the teeht could stay in place or something like ...

Tooth Abscess?
Is it a disease? Tell me more about it please. Don't tell me to go to the doctor. I want to know what it is before I go. Can I die from it?, etc...

PS. I had a tooth abscess for 7...

How do I get rid of these mouth sores?
Lately, Ive been having these sores on the left side of my mouth and I cant seem to get them to go away.
Ive cleaned them and Ive went to the nurse at my school and she doesnt even know what ...

I just got braces and they hurt!what do I do?
I just got braces this morning and they didn't hurt then and I've taken tylonal and they still hurt what can I do?
Additional Details
and I have these bit things behind my two ...

Will smoking crack make my teeth fall out?

What is peroxide?

Which hurts more: wisdom teeth extraction or getting braces?
Already had my wisdom teeth removed (6 months ago), getting braces in about three weeks.
Additional Details
When I had my wisdoms out, wasn't able to take medicine until a couple ...

crisisdragon2
How to prevent cavity?
what should i do ? i brush, floss ...but not that often, and i use listerine.but i kept getting cavities !!!! is there anyway to HEAL the cavities ? so those ugly filling wont show ? any advice on an electric tooth brush that is cheaply around 50 dollars ? any help would be greatly appreciated.

gewbu
Rating
eat supper glue

King Ted
Rating
Brush three times daily which no one does anymore. Keep flossing and make sure you floss correctly.

PoohBear
Rating
do u drink alot of soda pop? this is a big problem today..sugars cut down on the amount of sugars you eat and if you do eat them brush your teeth right after (or if you cant at least rinse your mouth with water)

sugar n' spice
Rating
after each meal, rinse with plain water and then chew a piece of SUGAR-FREE gum. preferabably mint if you want sweet smelling breath.

Long_live_God
buy one of the listerine pocket packes and leave it in your car on a hot day, after put it in the fridge and let it get hard. after that then you let it get back to room temperature, open the case, fold the now giant blob in half and place it on your tougne. hold it in your mouth for *** long as you can and then spit it out, it should help!

Sam
Be careful with what you eat, drink or otherwise put in your mouth.

kentuckyredhead5353
Rating
I found with Colgate total I had less problem brush At least 2x a day floss at least one and even at best some people do not have good enamel and it happens good luck:-)

?
Rating
"not that often"
?
Try brushing more often like every day...atleast twice... and as far as the existing cavities the dentist is the only way to fix them....

Not Allie
Rating
Brush your teeth after every meal and before bed, and floss once daily.

mickeymaz
You need to make sure you are brushing twice a day, flossing each night and stop using Listerine (try a fluoride mouth rinse instead) You also need to take a look at what you are eating and drinking and reduce the sugar in your diet.

Once you have a cavity you will need to have it restored by a dentist.

When looking for a powered toothbrush make sure you choose one that is rechargeable (not battery operated) and has a small head (brand does not really matter).

*****STAR******
Rating
BRUSH MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Silly chick
Rating
If you brush,, you'll get cavities. It's the way things are. The advantage is that you won't lose your teeth because you are taking good care of your gums.

You can't heal the cavities but there are white fillings you can get. You can someday replace your metal fillings with white ones.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.004
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, February 3, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy