Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

I just got braces and they hurt!what do I do?
I just got braces this morning and they didn't hurt then and I've taken tylonal and they still hurt what can I do?
Additional Details
and I have these bit things behind my two ...

Will smoking crack make my teeth fall out?

What is peroxide?

Which hurts more: wisdom teeth extraction or getting braces?
Already had my wisdom teeth removed (6 months ago), getting braces in about three weeks.
Additional Details
When I had my wisdoms out, wasn't able to take medicine until a couple ...

Kitty
White filmy stuff on teeth and gums in the morning.?
I brush my teeth in the morning and brush and floss at night before I go to bed. What is this white/clear filmy stuff that is on my teeth and gums in the morning? It's gross.

canguroargentino
Rating
stop swallowing

Cathi
I keep my teeth and gums in perfect shape. The only times I get this nasty white film on my teeth and gums is when I use Listerine Whitening pre-brush rinse and/or bleaching trays. I do not get it at all, on the days I don't use them. My friend also has the same problem. Hope this helped.

I know what plaque looks like, this is not the same thing as plaque buildup. I'm not saying it isn't plaque, especially if you don't use whitening products, but maybe it is a reaction to your product.

found a site that explains this http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/37634/slightly better

Flower06
See your dentist?

oh_sh1te
Rating
do you drink milky drinks before you go to bed it tends to stay in the mouth even after brushing. if you dont then it is diffently dreid silva it has certain minerals in it which when the silva dries out over night the mineral remains.

Flora
Rating
it's called plaque.

CDA~NY
Rating
Everyone has this... it's plaque.

When you sleep, your salivary glands and ducts are dormant, so saliva isn't as active as when you're awake, speaking, eating, etc...

Level 6 Troll
Rating
It's plaque... residue of saliva, bacteria, and foreign matter... brushing and flossing are a great start - use mouthwash and it should reduce the plaque.

Karen K
Rating
It is nothing but overnight plaque build up. Nothing to worry about.

Kella G
It's plaque build up.
"Who put the little socks on all of my teeth? And how did I sleep thru it?"
LOL

Larry Botts
its plaque and buildup from bacteria that dont sleep all night.

binreddy
it's plaque cause by micro-organisms (bacteria) which are naturally present in our mouths - it is the reason why we brush our teeth/floss every morning and night. Otherwise, if we let it build up, we get cavities.

Sir Stuey
If you brush and floss right after bed, it could be residue from the toothpaste. Try to rinse out a little better and brush a bit earlier before you go to bed.

It could also be plaque - try rinsing with a mouthwash and see if anything changes.

It could also be protein buildup from your saliva, which isn't anything to worry about.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, February 3, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy