Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

Why do I have teeth?
H...

I had my wisdom teeth pulled and stitched up. Am I going to have holes still?

Wisdom tooth removed?
I had it taken out a few days ago
and I am feeling sick , cant stop going to the toilet and am very swollen and sore

have to add though that I have irritable bowels brought on by ...

How would I make my teeth white?
How can I make my teeth look really white and clean?...

How bad does it hurt to get Braces on?
Will it hurt bad? Also from your Experience what foods are best to stay away from? And what foods are easy to eat? The whole time i have braces on will it hurt to eat hard food?...

I am getting braces soon... do they hurt?
i have spacer right now... do they hurt more than spacers??...

How to prevent cavity?
what should i do ? i brush, floss ...but not that often, and i use listerine.but i kept getting cavities !!!! is there anyway to HEAL the cavities ? so those ugly filling wont show ? any advice on an ...

Everyday I drink a tablespoon of vinegar with a cup of water, I was wondering if this could damage my enamel?
If so do you think swishing water in my mouth after each time is enough or should I brush my teeth?...

Can you have silver fillings replaced with white?
I had a lot of cavities when I was young and they were all filled with silver fillings. Now that I am older I hate seeing them. Is it possible to have them replaced with white fillings and how much ...

How do I stop chewing on the backs of pens.?
It's a gross habit I've had since middle school and never broken....

I just got braces, and they gave me small pieces of wax, whats that for?
how do I use the wax?...

How long does nitrous oxcide stay in your system?

Im getting braces tomorro and i want to kno why the pointments are so long? does it hurt when you put them on?

White filmy stuff on teeth and gums in the morning.?
I brush my teeth in the morning and brush and floss at night before I go to bed. What is this white/clear filmy stuff that is on my teeth and gums in the morning? It's gross....

For the past week or so ive had this thing on my gum and i need help with it?
its happened before its this little "bubble" like a blister on the gum of my tooth and it hurts a little and i dont know if this is related or not but theres somthing even worse jsut below ...

Why do I still have 2 of my baby teeth at the age of 21?
It's so wierd because they are in the exact same place on the opposite side of my lower mouth....

My braces are really hurting after being tightened today, is there anyway I can ease thew pain?
It's like a strange sore itchy type feeling, if you've had braces you'll understand, please help!...

Is there anyway i could fix my teeth i hate them.
Haha sorry for the obnoxious smile.
http://i262.photobucket. Details
sorry i didn't tell u what i didn't like ...

Braces.......?
OK, Im off to my dentist when my mum can get me a appointment to get mesured for braces. what do they do, Ive heard they put clay in ur mouth then have to wait a bit to get braces made.. is this true<...

The things you hate?
they things you hate having done at the denists, compile your top 5 ...

pampers420
I have some weird pain!!!!?
I have weird pains that last only a few seconds. Its kinda hard to explain. I get a shooting pain up to my head and it happens really quick.sometimes it happens once a day sometimes 30.I have been like this for at least 3 months now.I can really pinpoint where the pain is coming from but i seem to think its kinda directed towards my wisdom teeth.I happens so quick i cant tell.I dont have pain anywhere else and i never get fevers so it leads me to believe that it is my wisdom teeth.The dentist already told me they were coming in impacted i just havent had a chance to get them removed.What does everybody else think and has anybody ever experienced anything similar to this?

jboyd46
Rating
Could be trigeminal neuralgia?

murph_ltt
Don't eat hard foods, take a light pain killer on your worst days, and don't chew gum. This may ease the pain until you can take care of your problem. I had two sets of wisdom teeth come in on the top instead of the regular one set. I have been waiting on insurance before taking care of my crowding problem. And yes it hurts but the few things I suggested have helped. And yes...the back of my mouth looks like a circus.

jc ♫
Well in my experience when my wisdom teeth were coming in impacted the pain I had was different from what you are describing. It was constant pain through out the day. I would get them taken out as soon as possible and if your shooting pains continue, I would see a doctor.

Good luck.

julie m
Rating
i just want to be first to answer haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

butterfly
Rating
It sounds like it could be your teeth. That is what happen with me. Once I got them removed I was fine. My advise to you would be to make some time to get the wisdom teeth removed. If you wait to long it could make your other teeth worse off.

barbie
if ur dentist says its due to wisdom tooth..then u cant do anythng but to take painkiller
but yes one thng can surely help u...do warm saline rinses as many times as u can..may be after every two or three hrs
n just take care to rinse wid water after u take meals to prevent accumulation of food below the flap there
either u hav to wait to let the tooth come out otherwise get it extracted
get well soon.....

Phoenix, Wise Guru
I have the same kind of sharp shooting pain caused by my neck being out of whack. I've developed trigger points in my neck and if I move my head just right it will stab pain through one side of my head.

Can't tell if that holds for you, but that's my experience. Definitely could be your wisdom teeth, though.

Oh, maybe you could try acupuncture.

Krishna
Rating
i think you have to wait.....it will slowly reduce...iam sure

Dr.Tim
Rating
Thats quite bizarre, it sounds like some sort of nerve damage. Impacted teeth don't necessarily cause pain and I don't think you could gaurantee that it would go away after removing them.

I got a similar pain after I had my wisdom teeth out. That is because when they gave me the anaesthetic the needle jabbed the large nerve that runs through my jaw that supplies all of my teeth on my lower jaw. This damage caused me to get very quick pangs in my jaw like an electric shock every now and then for a few months. I also got this sensation when they stuck it into my nerve.

One of the complications of lower wisdom teeth removal; depending on where it is located relative to that nerve, you can get permanent damage to that nerve which could potentially cause more pain than you are currently getting. An xray of your jaw can give some idea of how likely that is going to be, because it shows your wisdom tooth relative to the nerve.

I say if you don't have problems with your wisdom teeth leave them where they are, the evidence supporting removal because of tooth crowding problems is very weak.

Evan
Rating
go see a doctor. this isnt right.

Ambsz
ya you really should get your wisdom teeth removed

hmpdds
May be wisdom teeth, or it may be a number of other things, such as trigeminal neuralgia, sometimes called "cluster headaches". You should get your molars removed if they are impacted, regardless. Then, if these weird pains continue, you should see your MD.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy