Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

How to prevent cavity?
what should i do ? i brush, floss ...but not that often, and i use listerine.but i kept getting cavities !!!! is there anyway to HEAL the cavities ? so those ugly filling wont show ? any advice on an ...

Everyday I drink a tablespoon of vinegar with a cup of water, I was wondering if this could damage my enamel?
If so do you think swishing water in my mouth after each time is enough or should I brush my teeth?...

Can you have silver fillings replaced with white?
I had a lot of cavities when I was young and they were all filled with silver fillings. Now that I am older I hate seeing them. Is it possible to have them replaced with white fillings and how much ...

How do I stop chewing on the backs of pens.?
It's a gross habit I've had since middle school and never broken....

I just got braces, and they gave me small pieces of wax, whats that for?
how do I use the wax?...

How long does nitrous oxcide stay in your system?

Im getting braces tomorro and i want to kno why the pointments are so long? does it hurt when you put them on?

White filmy stuff on teeth and gums in the morning.?
I brush my teeth in the morning and brush and floss at night before I go to bed. What is this white/clear filmy stuff that is on my teeth and gums in the morning? It's gross....

For the past week or so ive had this thing on my gum and i need help with it?
its happened before its this little "bubble" like a blister on the gum of my tooth and it hurts a little and i dont know if this is related or not but theres somthing even worse jsut below ...

Why do I still have 2 of my baby teeth at the age of 21?
It's so wierd because they are in the exact same place on the opposite side of my lower mouth....

My braces are really hurting after being tightened today, is there anyway I can ease thew pain?
It's like a strange sore itchy type feeling, if you've had braces you'll understand, please help!...

Is there anyway i could fix my teeth i hate them.
Haha sorry for the obnoxious smile.
http://i262.photobucket. Details
sorry i didn't tell u what i didn't like ...

Braces.......?
OK, Im off to my dentist when my mum can get me a appointment to get mesured for braces. what do they do, Ive heard they put clay in ur mouth then have to wait a bit to get braces made.. is this true<...

The things you hate?
they things you hate having done at the denists, compile your top 5 ...

How many times should you brush your teeth a day?

Why do braces need rubberbands?
- My orthadontist said so the teeht could stay in place or something like ...

Tooth Abscess?
Is it a disease? Tell me more about it please. Don't tell me to go to the doctor. I want to know what it is before I go. Can I die from it?, etc...

PS. I had a tooth abscess for 7...

How do I get rid of these mouth sores?
Lately, Ive been having these sores on the left side of my mouth and I cant seem to get them to go away.
Ive cleaned them and Ive went to the nurse at my school and she doesnt even know what ...

I just got braces and they hurt!what do I do?
I just got braces this morning and they didn't hurt then and I've taken tylonal and they still hurt what can I do?
Additional Details
and I have these bit things behind my two ...

Will smoking crack make my teeth fall out?

girl
I getting braces but they have to take out 2 of my teeth Will it hurt and how do they do it?
HELP

ca
Rating
I had to get 6 teeth pulled when i had braces. It doesn't hurt, they numb your mouth, and the pain is minimal after wards.

Mary
Rating
I'm 15 and just had 7 teeth taken out when they put my braces on 6 months ago. They put me to sleep to take out mine, so it didn't hurt at all. It just feels kinda weird and looks funny at first. I've also had teeth pulled while I'm awake. They just numb you up really well. Good luck to you! And it might take a while for your teeth to come back in, but don't get discouraged. You get used to it quickly. Mine are just now coming down!

Manuel N
hey i have braces and it hurt alot but they did not take out any teeth......but my other friends have had teeth removed from their mouth in the process of the braces and said it did not hurt at all......so hopefully you will be fine....unlike me which had lots of pain....

excellenterica4
I had to get 5 teeth taken out before getting braces. This will sound nasty but it isn't that bad. They stick needles in your gums top or bottom depending on where the teeth are to numb your mouth. Then its a pluck here and there and the teeth are out with no pain at all!
You'll just have to let the numbness take its course and slowly go away!

S to the t o r m y
Rating
All I can tell you is load up on the pain meds.

nonldsinutah
I have never had braces but I have had teeth removed. It was done with a swab of medication rubbed on your gums to numb them. Once you are good and numb you get a Novocaine shot near the area where the teeth are to be removed. The needle doesn't hurt. In about 20 minutes you won't be able to feel your face. It's kinda funny really! Anyway, then the dentist removes the teeth. It doesn't take too long.

Don't sweat it. The dentist is going to make you as comfortable as possible.

♫Autumn♫
they will give you shots to numb your gums, and then you just feel a big tug, then they put gauze in your mouth to stop the bleeding.
It wasn't that bad what was bad was my wisdom teeth !!!
usually you can take Tylenol for the pain.. good luck !!!

raina_vissora
Rating
It shouldn't hurt at all... and if it does, tell them and they'll drug you up a little more. I didn't have to have teeth removed when I got braces, so I didn't get any pain killers. Wish I had, though, because after about an hour, my teeth HURT. It felt like every last one of them was loose and on the verge of falling out. That lasted a few days, and then things felt normal again.

Eat soft foods, and plenty of cold stuff, like ice cream and milkshakes. You'll survive it.

breezi00015
Rating
umm it probly will be slight pressure, cause of the numbing all dentists do different things, you could do as my mother did, and freak out and get put to sleep and have it all done

virjentiger7
You will be fine. They numb the tooth very well so you don't feel a thing. The shots might sting a little but you can handle it. Then they grab the tooth tug and pull. It's worth the beautiful smile you will achieve.

Lynsie A
Well it's going to hurt after you get the braces.
They're obviously numbing your mouth to take out your teeth.
but ask for laughing gas or something it works and makes you feel stoned.
lmao
but no, your going to be actually really soar for a couple weeks.
The pain will go away, try eating soft foods.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.004
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy