Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

How many times should you brush your teeth a day?

Why do braces need rubberbands?
- My orthadontist said so the teeht could stay in place or something like ...

Tooth Abscess?
Is it a disease? Tell me more about it please. Don't tell me to go to the doctor. I want to know what it is before I go. Can I die from it?, etc...

PS. I had a tooth abscess for 7...

How do I get rid of these mouth sores?
Lately, Ive been having these sores on the left side of my mouth and I cant seem to get them to go away.
Ive cleaned them and Ive went to the nurse at my school and she doesnt even know what ...

I just got braces and they hurt!what do I do?
I just got braces this morning and they didn't hurt then and I've taken tylonal and they still hurt what can I do?
Additional Details
and I have these bit things behind my two ...

Will smoking crack make my teeth fall out?

What is peroxide?

Which hurts more: wisdom teeth extraction or getting braces?
Already had my wisdom teeth removed (6 months ago), getting braces in about three weeks.
Additional Details
When I had my wisdoms out, wasn't able to take medicine until a couple ...

mdp5140
How do I stop chewing on the backs of pens.?
It's a gross habit I've had since middle school and never broken.

willa_lilly
Rating
I have the same problem. I chew on everything. Fraud would say we have an oral fixation.

barrister
Rating
Take a sweet .

J M
You could try chewing toothpics instead of pens. Or cover the top of the pen with tinfoil to make you stop chewing it at all.

rainy
Rating
use a metal pen

Sunflower
Rating
My son (before school) would chew on anything. I thought that when he started school that it would stop. I was amazed to see that he was chewing on his crayons at school which then lead to ink pen caps and tops of pens. He is now 18 years old and sometimes when cleaning behind the couch or hidden in my plant dirt, I find chewed ink pen caps. I thought he had stopped but had not.

Best of luck.

╣China ♥ Doll╠
Start chewing gum.

I change my name72
Rating
Well I stop because my pen explode on me.That made me stop in a second.Hopefully that wont happened to you.

deelberger
Rating
There's a great nail biter product made by Sally Hansen that tastes terribly bitter. It helped me to stop biting my nails. You paint it on and let it dry and whenever you put it in your mouth, you'll be made aware instantly by the yucky taste. It's good because the taste doesn't stay in your mouth long after - as long as you remove the pen from your mouth at least. Hope this helps.

dickn2000
Switch to pencils!

vince
Rating
dip your pens into a little bit of jalapeno juice and let them dry.

inquisitve
dont put it in your mouth man...

Sm.mS
Wrap the end with some bad-tasting sticky tape. Sellotape in the UK tastes horrible.

Cheap and easy solution.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.004
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, February 3, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy