Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

For the past week or so ive had this thing on my gum and i need help with it?
its happened before its this little "bubble" like a blister on the gum of my tooth and it hurts a little and i dont know if this is related or not but theres somthing even worse jsut below ...

Why do I still have 2 of my baby teeth at the age of 21?
It's so wierd because they are in the exact same place on the opposite side of my lower mouth....

My braces are really hurting after being tightened today, is there anyway I can ease thew pain?
It's like a strange sore itchy type feeling, if you've had braces you'll understand, please help!...

Is there anyway i could fix my teeth i hate them.
Haha sorry for the obnoxious smile.
http://i262.photobucket. Details
sorry i didn't tell u what i didn't like ...

Braces.......?
OK, Im off to my dentist when my mum can get me a appointment to get mesured for braces. what do they do, Ive heard they put clay in ur mouth then have to wait a bit to get braces made.. is this true<...

The things you hate?
they things you hate having done at the denists, compile your top 5 ...

How many times should you brush your teeth a day?

Why do braces need rubberbands?
- My orthadontist said so the teeht could stay in place or something like ...

Tooth Abscess?
Is it a disease? Tell me more about it please. Don't tell me to go to the doctor. I want to know what it is before I go. Can I die from it?, etc...

PS. I had a tooth abscess for 7...

How do I get rid of these mouth sores?
Lately, Ive been having these sores on the left side of my mouth and I cant seem to get them to go away.
Ive cleaned them and Ive went to the nurse at my school and she doesnt even know what ...

I just got braces and they hurt!what do I do?
I just got braces this morning and they didn't hurt then and I've taken tylonal and they still hurt what can I do?
Additional Details
and I have these bit things behind my two ...

Will smoking crack make my teeth fall out?

What is peroxide?

Which hurts more: wisdom teeth extraction or getting braces?
Already had my wisdom teeth removed (6 months ago), getting braces in about three weeks.
Additional Details
When I had my wisdoms out, wasn't able to take medicine until a couple ...

Adam
How would I make my teeth white?
How can I make my teeth look really white and clean?

Sarah J
Rating
CLEAN UM !

Lord worthy of knotso.
Do what the Americans do and spend all your money on dental hygiene, and end up with a brain full of holes where common sense leaks out. And before you yanks go on about the British peoples teeth, we are not that vain that we need perfectly white and straight teeth, you can watch tv from around the World and not notice a persons teeth. But from America they are that white and false it can only dazzle you, the whiter the teeth the more money you have to waste.

flemingv
Tooth whitening is the process of removing ugly brown or yellow stains from teeth. These stains can be caused by a number of things. Some of these may include smoking, age or caffeine. An effective teeth-whitening system will remove stains, bringing teeth back to a clean pearly white color.
Visit http://supertoothwhitening.blogspot.com/2008/09/tooth-whitening-what-is-tooth-whitening.html for more info

referee
Preal Drops, brush at least twice a day, even after a week you will see the diff'

good2balive
Eliminate coffee, tea and colas from your diet. And brush your teeth with a baking soda/ water paste. This is a very old way of brushing teeth. You may still consider following up with a regular flouride toothpaste for cavity prevention. But the baking soda is good at scouring scum and plaque off the tooth surface without being too rough. It's also good for the gums, bringing blood to the surface in order to better fight off bacteria and viruses.

adri
Rating
go to a dentist and get them whitened.(bleached)

=)

Tia.<3.
Rating
whitening toothpastes work. or for a home remedy, try brushing your teeth with baking soda.

wrhs_rffc
Rating
visit the dentist dont drink coffee too much.

Neetalia
Rating
It depends upon what types of stains you have. If it is on the tooth, these can be cleaned by getting the professional scaling done. If these are inside the tooth then you have to go for bleaching. For more information you can visit www.identalhub.com and they have good article on Staining of teeth and bleachng. Also they have the facility of free dental consultation where you will be answered by dentist.

Frank S
Rating
Dental surgery at any dental hospital.

( /)ansoor
Contact Richard Hammond of Top Gear as to what product he used. :) ... Jeremy Clarkson always mocks him for his whitened teeth.

kate
When you have a check-up at your dentist, if you ask they'll do it for free!
They did that for me but I'm addicted to tea so it re-stained my teeth again!

I sound so stupid saying I'm 'addicted to tea' haha.
But its true! I bet you've never heard that before. (:

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, February 3, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy