Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

I had my wisdom teeth pulled and stitched up. Am I going to have holes still?

Wisdom tooth removed?
I had it taken out a few days ago
and I am feeling sick , cant stop going to the toilet and am very swollen and sore

have to add though that I have irritable bowels brought on by ...

How would I make my teeth white?
How can I make my teeth look really white and clean?...

How bad does it hurt to get Braces on?
Will it hurt bad? Also from your Experience what foods are best to stay away from? And what foods are easy to eat? The whole time i have braces on will it hurt to eat hard food?...

I am getting braces soon... do they hurt?
i have spacer right now... do they hurt more than spacers??...

How to prevent cavity?
what should i do ? i brush, floss ...but not that often, and i use listerine.but i kept getting cavities !!!! is there anyway to HEAL the cavities ? so those ugly filling wont show ? any advice on an ...

Everyday I drink a tablespoon of vinegar with a cup of water, I was wondering if this could damage my enamel?
If so do you think swishing water in my mouth after each time is enough or should I brush my teeth?...

Can you have silver fillings replaced with white?
I had a lot of cavities when I was young and they were all filled with silver fillings. Now that I am older I hate seeing them. Is it possible to have them replaced with white fillings and how much ...

How do I stop chewing on the backs of pens.?
It's a gross habit I've had since middle school and never broken....

I just got braces, and they gave me small pieces of wax, whats that for?
how do I use the wax?...

How long does nitrous oxcide stay in your system?

Im getting braces tomorro and i want to kno why the pointments are so long? does it hurt when you put them on?

White filmy stuff on teeth and gums in the morning.?
I brush my teeth in the morning and brush and floss at night before I go to bed. What is this white/clear filmy stuff that is on my teeth and gums in the morning? It's gross....

For the past week or so ive had this thing on my gum and i need help with it?
its happened before its this little "bubble" like a blister on the gum of my tooth and it hurts a little and i dont know if this is related or not but theres somthing even worse jsut below ...

Why do I still have 2 of my baby teeth at the age of 21?
It's so wierd because they are in the exact same place on the opposite side of my lower mouth....

My braces are really hurting after being tightened today, is there anyway I can ease thew pain?
It's like a strange sore itchy type feeling, if you've had braces you'll understand, please help!...

Is there anyway i could fix my teeth i hate them.
Haha sorry for the obnoxious smile.
http://i262.photobucket. Details
sorry i didn't tell u what i didn't like ...

Braces.......?
OK, Im off to my dentist when my mum can get me a appointment to get mesured for braces. what do they do, Ive heard they put clay in ur mouth then have to wait a bit to get braces made.. is this true<...

The things you hate?
they things you hate having done at the denists, compile your top 5 ...

How many times should you brush your teeth a day?

۩ Cuthbert ♂
What are the consequences of very bad teeth?

serendipity_siren
Rating
You might have to go back to Baby Food.

lizardmama
Rating
Having no teeth, and a lot of pain before that happens.

☆Listen☆
could cause cancer...
i also know someone who had a tooth absess and he had seizures and is now paralized on his right side for the rest of his life

GatorBait
Broken teeth can abcess and you'll either lose the tooth or need a root canal. I've had 11 rootcanals and 12 caps because I have weak teeth.

Rocky
Rating
it is only due daily brushing and eating all that which persists tooth so eat good which didnt creates problem for teeth and dont paste daily use finger to clean ur tooth sometimes and go to dentist once in month...

a bad teeth can lead to buy a pair duplicate teeths....
then enjoy that time...

Jen D
Rating
Lots of toothaches and teeth trouble, and eventually no teeth left. I had really bad teeth all thru school and it was gonna cost too much to get them fixed, so I got them all taken out. No teeth is better than bad teeth, but probly not the top pick on the solution list for most people.

Houston Dentist
Psychologically, loss of self-esteem and self-confident. Can you say "cheese" for the picture?

Financially and economically, failure to get job and/or the promotion. Unfortunately, we are judged, first, by our appearances.

Sociologically, difficulty to find friends and mates. Who would like to kiss a bad mouth?

Medically, dental infection can cause illness elsewhere in he body (heart, lung, kidney, and brain). In rare occasion, it can cause death. The major cause of death for the Egypt mummies is dental infection (Discovery channel)

Emotionally, loss of enjoyment of food in particular and of life in general. Picture a denture-wearing person wearing eating pizza, he or she can't tell whether it is hot or cold, crunchy or soft, and thick crust or pan!

Chronologically, accelerated aging. Recessed gum, sunken cheek, wrinkled lips, and decreased facial height are characteristics of being senile.

StarGazer ♥
If they're to close together and crooked you could get lots of cavities in between. Studies have shown that plaque can lead to heart conditions.

belmyst
Rating
Recurring infection, gum disease, blood poisoning, fatigue, sinus problems, sore throat, ear infections, headaches... the list goes on. Not to mention eventually needing dentures.

maggotier
Rating
It could lead to infection in the mouth then to the throat and other organ that stands close to it.

j3nny3lf
Bad breath is the most common one.

An unattractive smile.

Abcesses (underlying infections) that can spread to the brain. Yes, really.

Dr. Albert, DDS (UNITED STATES)
CUTHBERT,
EVERYTHING TO DO WITH OUR HEALTH BEGINS WITH YOUR MOUTH. THERE ARE MANY HEALTH CONSEQUENCES AS A RESULT OF HAVING "very bad teeth."
SINCE ALL THESE HEALTH PROBLEMS BEGIN IN THE MOUTH IT WOULD BEHOOVE YOU TO TAKE GOOD CARE OF THE TEETH/MOUTH.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy