Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

My braces are really hurting after being tightened today, is there anyway I can ease thew pain?
It's like a strange sore itchy type feeling, if you've had braces you'll understand, please help!...

Is there anyway i could fix my teeth i hate them.
Haha sorry for the obnoxious smile.
http://i262.photobucket. Details
sorry i didn't tell u what i didn't like ...

Braces.......?
OK, Im off to my dentist when my mum can get me a appointment to get mesured for braces. what do they do, Ive heard they put clay in ur mouth then have to wait a bit to get braces made.. is this true<...

The things you hate?
they things you hate having done at the denists, compile your top 5 ...

How many times should you brush your teeth a day?

Why do braces need rubberbands?
- My orthadontist said so the teeht could stay in place or something like ...

Tooth Abscess?
Is it a disease? Tell me more about it please. Don't tell me to go to the doctor. I want to know what it is before I go. Can I die from it?, etc...

PS. I had a tooth abscess for 7...

How do I get rid of these mouth sores?
Lately, Ive been having these sores on the left side of my mouth and I cant seem to get them to go away.
Ive cleaned them and Ive went to the nurse at my school and she doesnt even know what ...

I just got braces and they hurt!what do I do?
I just got braces this morning and they didn't hurt then and I've taken tylonal and they still hurt what can I do?
Additional Details
and I have these bit things behind my two ...

Will smoking crack make my teeth fall out?

What is peroxide?

Which hurts more: wisdom teeth extraction or getting braces?
Already had my wisdom teeth removed (6 months ago), getting braces in about three weeks.
Additional Details
When I had my wisdoms out, wasn't able to take medicine until a couple ...

MiSS ALiSON
I am getting braces soon... do they hurt?
i have spacer right now... do they hurt more than spacers??

turtlelovin'
Rating
oh, if you think spacers are bad, the pain the agony, the soft foods that do no good. THEY HURT

SAVE YOURSELF

hunter2
Yes! but take some OTC pain killer before your app it helps.

sunshine
Rating
no.

Tinctured Eyes
Rating
Of course. I have braces right now. After a week or so, it stops hurting, but don't eat any sticky candy. Every month, they tighten the braces. The spacers don't hurt that much, but the first day that I got braces, it hurt so much that I couldn't sleep until 6:00 a.m. Also, when they are putting on the braces, make sure NOT TO TASTE THE GLUE! It tastes really bitter. Hang in there!!

azngirl62506
Rating
i dont think so. braces are really annoying but i dont think they hurt. so dont worry bout it

taco
Rating
It really depends on hoe tolorent you are. I've had braces since July and they seem to not hurt as bad as time goes by. At first they hurt pretty bad, but not enough to cry over. Don't listen to people who say they hurt like nothing else blah blah blah. I listend tto that and it wasn't as bad as I expected. Good Luck!

Heather C
Rating
I had braces in middle/high school. Yeah, they hurt! I don't want to scare you. When they tighten them it will hurt for about a week and then it won't be bad (until they do it again!) Always have wax and chap stick on hand!!! The absolute worse is when they take them off! OUCH!! Especially the top front teeth!!

shesacountrygirl
It really depends on the person. I had braces and they hurt when I first got them, but everytime I got them tightened it didn't hurt. A good idea would be when you first get them is to start chewing on something hard or tough ( your doctor may be able to give you some wax that fits your mouth to chew on) and that can really help with any pain you may have. They may hurt when the back teeth are coming back together from where the spacers were, though.

V.V.C.
It's just going to hurt for the first couple of days but it's not that bad. I think spacers are way worse! It only hurts as the teeth start to adjust and get into place. Try having something soft to eat for awhile. Even have some smoothies. It really isn't too harsh unless you have to wear rubber bands... those are the painful part! Good luck

iloveelliottMORE
they dont hurt when they put them on, but for the first few days i had them or the first week, it hurt.

""
Rating
to be complely true it does not hurt the minute you get them on but a day or so after they will

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, February 3, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy