Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

How bad does it hurt to get Braces on?
Will it hurt bad? Also from your Experience what foods are best to stay away from? And what foods are easy to eat? The whole time i have braces on will it hurt to eat hard food?...

I am getting braces soon... do they hurt?
i have spacer right now... do they hurt more than spacers??...

How to prevent cavity?
what should i do ? i brush, floss ...but not that often, and i use listerine.but i kept getting cavities !!!! is there anyway to HEAL the cavities ? so those ugly filling wont show ? any advice on an ...

Everyday I drink a tablespoon of vinegar with a cup of water, I was wondering if this could damage my enamel?
If so do you think swishing water in my mouth after each time is enough or should I brush my teeth?...

Can you have silver fillings replaced with white?
I had a lot of cavities when I was young and they were all filled with silver fillings. Now that I am older I hate seeing them. Is it possible to have them replaced with white fillings and how much ...

How do I stop chewing on the backs of pens.?
It's a gross habit I've had since middle school and never broken....

I just got braces, and they gave me small pieces of wax, whats that for?
how do I use the wax?...

How long does nitrous oxcide stay in your system?

Im getting braces tomorro and i want to kno why the pointments are so long? does it hurt when you put them on?

White filmy stuff on teeth and gums in the morning.?
I brush my teeth in the morning and brush and floss at night before I go to bed. What is this white/clear filmy stuff that is on my teeth and gums in the morning? It's gross....

For the past week or so ive had this thing on my gum and i need help with it?
its happened before its this little "bubble" like a blister on the gum of my tooth and it hurts a little and i dont know if this is related or not but theres somthing even worse jsut below ...

Why do I still have 2 of my baby teeth at the age of 21?
It's so wierd because they are in the exact same place on the opposite side of my lower mouth....

My braces are really hurting after being tightened today, is there anyway I can ease thew pain?
It's like a strange sore itchy type feeling, if you've had braces you'll understand, please help!...

Is there anyway i could fix my teeth i hate them.
Haha sorry for the obnoxious smile.
http://i262.photobucket. Details
sorry i didn't tell u what i didn't like ...

Braces.......?
OK, Im off to my dentist when my mum can get me a appointment to get mesured for braces. what do they do, Ive heard they put clay in ur mouth then have to wait a bit to get braces made.. is this true<...

The things you hate?
they things you hate having done at the denists, compile your top 5 ...

How many times should you brush your teeth a day?

Why do braces need rubberbands?
- My orthadontist said so the teeht could stay in place or something like ...

Tooth Abscess?
Is it a disease? Tell me more about it please. Don't tell me to go to the doctor. I want to know what it is before I go. Can I die from it?, etc...

PS. I had a tooth abscess for 7...

How do I get rid of these mouth sores?
Lately, Ive been having these sores on the left side of my mouth and I cant seem to get them to go away.
Ive cleaned them and Ive went to the nurse at my school and she doesnt even know what ...

happy0907
Are toothbrushes on short supply in Britain?
The corn looking teeth is why I ask, just curious?

ellhowftw
Rating
Yeah but it doesn't matter...we prefer to brush with a snicker bar anyway.

ANNE K
Rating
I know what you mean-I'm often curious about why all americans are loud and rude............ Are manners on short supply?

Your are racist. Is your mother proud?

TidyBoy
Rating
i think id rather have yellow teeth (which i havn't) than be a loud FAT american.

bash
no lol

Redhead/Coldplay-lover
Rating
...It's just a stereo-type. Just how supposedly all Americans are loud and fat, French are mean, and Canadians always say "eh" after every sentence.

I've met people from all these places that beg to differ. I've met skinny, quiet Americans, extremely nice French, and Canadians who have never said "eh" in their lives. There's tons of British people with nice teeth! Haha.

pebs
Rating
Im British and there is nothing wrong with my teeth

Marvelous
Rating
That idea is pretty old. If you go there, you will notice younger people have nicer teeth. I learned years ago that the reason they got the reputation for having bad teeth has to do with a dominant gene that yellows the enamel.

Inked Yank
you are boring.................

Duisend-poot
Sorry, just have to laugh.:) I am not British.

Jen
No...........are manners in short supply where you live?

<3 Harry's Mummy <3
Rating
Why arent Americans teeth bad!?! All they eat is junk. No wonder they're all so fat!!!

Yellow teeth are actually healthier.

I dont have 'corn teeth', and I am from Britain!

Guy
He we go again for the tenth time. The"corn" looking teeth has nothing to do with not cleaning them.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy