Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

Bad Breath?
I have had bad breath all my life. i brush my teeth twice a day for 4 minutes and i floss twice a day too. and i still have bad breath. i have found no solution, can someone tell me if u had this ...

My bottom left wisdom tooth has a cavity in it. But, it has not totally come out of my gums. how to stop pain?
I can see the thing, and I want to get it worked on. but I have to save up since I work retail (woo hoo minimum wage! yeah!)
But, it hurts like hell what can I do (besides brush) to stop it from ...

Describe your teeth?

I have a tooth ache!!?
The Dr. said that I was clinching, maybe because of stress!!! Have any good ideas for me??!!...

How do I cure ulsers?
Well I often get ulsers in my mouth which stops me from simple things like talking, eating, breathing in the wind, and more

so does anyone have any cure for them apart from bonjela?...

Would you go out with someone with whitesh yellowish teeth?
if they were very sweet and there breath didnt stink?...

Why do you go back to smoking after 3 months of agony to quit?

How does your gums feel or look after getting your braces off?
My dentist told me before I got my braces taken off that my gums will feel funny. She also advised me to brush under the gums for a least a month before going for a cleaning. I just got the braces ...

How many times a day do you brush your teeth?

How sore is your mouth after you get braces?

Brown teeth ---> how to make them white without going to dentist?
I just can't afford it right now.
I brush my teeth everyday once a day.. but it doesn't help....

How does oral surgery for impacted tooth feel?

Is it sore when they take your braces off your teeth?
Im getting mine off on the 18th. Will it be sore?...

I'm 15 and I only just lost my last baby tooth. shall I see my orthodontist?
I quite literally just lost my last baby tooth at the age of 15.9 yrs. I read that the average age for losing the last baby tooth is 11.5 yrs. I asked my mom, and she says the tooth looks sort of ...

How old are you when you lose your first tooth?
I have a 5 year old daughter who has a loose tooth in the front. Isn't it too early for her to be losing her baby teeth?...

Wisdom teeth extraction. Is it necessary?
So I went to the dentist and he said my 4 wisdom teeth are candidates for extraction. He showed me the x ray and one is coming in facing the wrong direction, so I know that one has to come out, but ...

Do you brush your teeth before bed??
i brush 2 - 3 times a day.... once after i wake up, once after breakfast or lunch, and once after dinner..... i want to go to sleep with a minty fresh mouth but if i brush after dinner all that ...

How do you know if you have bad breath?
everone reassures me i dont but i know i do i feel it somedays it bas but if i brush really good and like 8 times then itll be okay will i ever live a normal ...

What is the purpose of wisdom teeth?
What I don't understand about wisdom teeth is why do we get them? They don't start erupting until we're in out twenties (sometimes later for some people), yet from an evolutionary ...

Do braces hurt?
I have to HATE pain, please tell me if i it does ...

carla koala
I have a crumbling tooth around a large mercury filling...?
and I want this tooth out. OUT. There are no NHS dental places anywhere near me and finances are tighter than a very tight thing on national tight day. Please PLEASE don't say 'oh go to a dentist you silly thing' because I'm in a remote rural location... so, you diy enthusiasts... gimme some options. My last consultation many moons ago said to get some root canal work done on it - that's not an option... this tooth has been the bain of my life for the last 5 years.

Skeff
I know in the old days folks pulle their own teeth, but it is a very painful experience and can lead to severe infection. If you roots are deep or twisted, you run the risk of breaking off pieces of root down in there (very bad) or even damaging socket bone.

Borrow the minimum you need to get it pulled and some antibiotics if you can't afford the root canal and crown.

churie78
If it's crumbling try some chewing gum or a really sticky toffee.
What did people do years ago before they had dentists I wonder?

alanbp
You simply have no choice and must have the tooth treated or extracted by a professional . Ignoring the problem or self treatment may lead to life threatening infection.

paul_9_25
,,,,,my advice to you is not to stand to close to any form of heating, afterall mercury rises as the temperature increases and it could blow your f**kin head offffffft

jojo8
They only thing you can do to get the tooth out is to go to the dentist.

justine
Rating
Sorry, there is nothing that you, yourself can do this for the tooth.

boo
sorry but the only one who can help is a dentist.

vernvernon66
I will take it out for nowt have to warn you tho I am Not a dentist but would appreciate the learning experience

Twatwaffle
Rating
demand an extraction somewhere

resortcaroline, hedonistic, 18 +
Drive or fly to a poor country. I live i NE Thailand. In UK a dentist offered to fix me up for 5000 pounds, I have just had the very same treatment, it cost me 200 Pounds. Don't get ripped off in the UK, go on a tropical holiday and get it all sorted for peanuts. I have actually performed minor dentistry on the poor. Think of a tooth as a rusty lump of metal, but be careful of bacteria, don't seal it in. Russia is good and only 19 hours drive from your house. Dentists, Russia, search, Internet. Or come to Thailand, Ill make you an appointment, people come here for all sorts of medical help.

Angel
You seriously need to be careful with that tooth! The vapours that are released from mercury are EXTREMELY DANGEROUS and could even kill you. I'm not kidding, mercury is dangerous $hit. Don't believe me? Get it removed and see how they treat the removal process! Why they put it into peoples mouths I don't know, but I thoroughly recommend that you 'do see a dentist you silly thing' because any diy attempts at tooth removal around a mercury filling could go serously wrong. Find a dentist, anywhere and spend whatever you must to get that filling (and others if you have any) out. This is your health at stake!!

Stammerman!
Rating
Erm, go to a dentist. Once a tooth starts to crumble it's gone well past the DIY yanking out stage and might even require a bit of surgery. Don't let it get to the stage where your gum gets infected or you could end up losing more than one tooth.

Sorry.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy