Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

I'm 15 and I only just lost my last baby tooth. shall I see my orthodontist?
I quite literally just lost my last baby tooth at the age of 15.9 yrs. I read that the average age for losing the last baby tooth is 11.5 yrs. I asked my mom, and she says the tooth looks sort of ...

How old are you when you lose your first tooth?
I have a 5 year old daughter who has a loose tooth in the front. Isn't it too early for her to be losing her baby teeth?...

Wisdom teeth extraction. Is it necessary?
So I went to the dentist and he said my 4 wisdom teeth are candidates for extraction. He showed me the x ray and one is coming in facing the wrong direction, so I know that one has to come out, but ...

Do you brush your teeth before bed??
i brush 2 - 3 times a day.... once after i wake up, once after breakfast or lunch, and once after dinner..... i want to go to sleep with a minty fresh mouth but if i brush after dinner all that ...

How do you know if you have bad breath?
everone reassures me i dont but i know i do i feel it somedays it bas but if i brush really good and like 8 times then itll be okay will i ever live a normal ...

What is the purpose of wisdom teeth?
What I don't understand about wisdom teeth is why do we get them? They don't start erupting until we're in out twenties (sometimes later for some people), yet from an evolutionary ...

Do braces hurt?
I have to HATE pain, please tell me if i it does ...

How do i relive pain from spacers in teeth?
These things hurt like a mother is there anyway to make them not hurt so bad without ...

Toothache making me nauseous?
I have a slight toothache - not horrible - but I feel extremely nauseous. I have an app't tomorrow to see the dentist - but was wondering if anyone had any suggestions to get me through the ...

Bad breath?
some questions about bad breath:

how can you check your breath? because i breathe in my hand but can't smell anything but my mom tells me my breath stinks.

sometimes i get ...

Rotten?Broken Tooth?
I was eating some chicken tonight when part of my upper right tooth the one by my molar broke off! I had been having a bad smell in my mouth for a few days! Anyway it doesnt hurt-however it still has ...

What are the white blotches I usually have on my teeth? And how do I get rid of them?
I usually have these white blotches on my teeth. Usually on the front teeth. They aren't always there, and some days they are more extreme than others. I've noticed that it sometimes ...

How to cure bad breath?
my boyfriend has bad breath most of the time no matter how much water he drink. he also brushes regularly and uses mouth gargle. what might be the cause?...

Can I mouthwash with whiskey, vodka, beer, etc?

Dental technicians. Is that a job mainly for a man?!?
Im quite interested in working in the dentistry buisness :) Theres a course at college for dental technicians, (im a girl) i guess it doesnt really matter, but i was just wondering could anybody give ...

Brace pain!!!!?
I got braces yesterday on the top and bottom. My top hurt but not that much compared to the bottom. They are killing me and its my birthday tomorrow and I don't want it to be ruined because of ...

RIGHT AFTER you get braces , can you talk normally ?

My friend has a bad breathe problem what should I tell her to do besides brush?

How do I get rid off the white stuff (Oral Thrush) on my tongue permanently?
How do I get rid off the white stuff (Oral Thrush) on my tongue permanently? Ok I am sick of brushing it off every other day,from all the brushing my tongue bleeds sometimes. Is there a way to remove ...

Wisdom teeth?
Do you feel really pathetic when their growing? I can't seem to shake off a cold, my throat always hurts, my ears are blocked and I wonder if its all ...

Sarah D
Describe your teeth?

tankelsic
Rating
sharp?

Lzbz
Rating
Fairly nice except one tooth that I knocked so now it's a lil crooked.. Do you know what I should do?

sarah
fragile

Sean F
Rating
Stained (I smoke).

nanaxiu
Rating
problematic

ladybherd
Rating
very toothy!
with the dental formula of:

Beautiful brunette
straight clean and sparkling!

emma
crooked =[

KAT
Rating
i have straight white teeth...and people tell me I have vampire teeth...my incisors are sharp....slight overbite...
1 crown and 3 cavities and 1 supersmall chip....My ex was 6'3 and I am 5'3 and he kissed me and...well...let's just say it hurt...

cmac
Rating
Some blank spaces.

northernMN-15
Rating
crooked, but they are all there!
Slightly stained from tobacco, but otherwise cavity free!

Girl, Interrupted
Rating
not the straightest, one missing but there fresh and clean.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy