Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

How do i relive pain from spacers in teeth?
These things hurt like a mother is there anyway to make them not hurt so bad without ...

Toothache making me nauseous?
I have a slight toothache - not horrible - but I feel extremely nauseous. I have an app't tomorrow to see the dentist - but was wondering if anyone had any suggestions to get me through the ...

Bad breath?
some questions about bad breath:

how can you check your breath? because i breathe in my hand but can't smell anything but my mom tells me my breath stinks.

sometimes i get ...

Rotten?Broken Tooth?
I was eating some chicken tonight when part of my upper right tooth the one by my molar broke off! I had been having a bad smell in my mouth for a few days! Anyway it doesnt hurt-however it still has ...

What are the white blotches I usually have on my teeth? And how do I get rid of them?
I usually have these white blotches on my teeth. Usually on the front teeth. They aren't always there, and some days they are more extreme than others. I've noticed that it sometimes ...

How to cure bad breath?
my boyfriend has bad breath most of the time no matter how much water he drink. he also brushes regularly and uses mouth gargle. what might be the cause?...

Can I mouthwash with whiskey, vodka, beer, etc?

Dental technicians. Is that a job mainly for a man?!?
Im quite interested in working in the dentistry buisness :) Theres a course at college for dental technicians, (im a girl) i guess it doesnt really matter, but i was just wondering could anybody give ...

Brace pain!!!!?
I got braces yesterday on the top and bottom. My top hurt but not that much compared to the bottom. They are killing me and its my birthday tomorrow and I don't want it to be ruined because of ...

RIGHT AFTER you get braces , can you talk normally ?

My friend has a bad breathe problem what should I tell her to do besides brush?

How do I get rid off the white stuff (Oral Thrush) on my tongue permanently?
How do I get rid off the white stuff (Oral Thrush) on my tongue permanently? Ok I am sick of brushing it off every other day,from all the brushing my tongue bleeds sometimes. Is there a way to remove ...

Wisdom teeth?
Do you feel really pathetic when their growing? I can't seem to shake off a cold, my throat always hurts, my ears are blocked and I wonder if its all ...

My partner keeps grinding her teeth when watching TV or when she's relaxed. Why do people do this?

Im getting my wisdom teeth pulled tomorrow. my dentist is doing it and im going to be awake. does it hurt?
has anyone ever been awake and had their dentist removed their wisdom teeth. tell me your experience. did it hurt?...

What is the best toothbrush I can buy for only $500?
my papa give me only five hundred american dollars to buy myself a good toothbrush. please help me find a good one. thank you so much....

What causes your gum line to recede, and what can be done about it.?

My breath smells like shet what should i do?

What is the best type of toothpaste?

Are my teeth rotten?
So i have a few questions...
In the middle of my front two teeth there are blackstuff, not on my gums but on the actual tooth.
I've had it for a while never bothering to go to the ...

tete
How sore is your mouth after you get braces?

David K
Its like anything new it takes a few days to get used to them. I had removable braces on for 2 years and i wasnt in any pain . I am getting fixed braces on soon and they will hurt for a few days but i will have a nice set of straight teeth at the end.

catieanddaylon
not while ur getting them on but starting an hour or thirty minutes after ya if u have a gap in ur teeth ush the teeth together thats what it feels like. make sure u get lots of wax cause it cuts ur gums and lips like crazy and the wax helps alot!!!!!

b balla
On the first couple of day the hurt and you can not eat much after maybe the 3 rd day your teeth will start feeling better

GOOD LUCK!

Serious Sarcasm
Rating
Well, it gets really really sore, seriously. I remember the first time my friend got braces and I told him he was a wuss. Yeah it gets sore enough to the point where I can barely talk and it hurts.

JavaChip
Rating
I think it all depends on you and how bad your teeth really are. For me it was fine throughout the day but the only way I finally got to bed was by taking some Tylenol...

I suggest being ready for anything because it's different for everybody.

nitty b
Rating
Swish with ice cold water, and take an aspirin. It depends on how tight the ortho makes them. If your parents pay the bill, they won't tighten too much.

sammi
Rating
it will hurt quit a bit the first day or so after each tightening but other than that its fine

Sabrina(Susananita)
Rating
First of all: I'm assuming you haven't had the braces put in yet, right?? Ask me again after they're in! groannnnnnnnn...

Make sure you keep lots of jello and pudding on hand, especially in the beginning...and don't forget the mashed potatoes and yoghurt...groaaaaaaaaan..

BUT: IT IS SO WORTH THE PAIN! Now, SMILE AND SHOW OFF THOSE TWINKLY WHITES:).

demonicdioxide
Rating
My pain lasted for 5 days. After those five days I was totally fine. However, everyone's pain threshold is different, but it is generally going to last say a week at maximum.

Keep your eye on the end result, it will all be worth it. The first few days are the worst, from then on it's going to get better.

Rocky
Depends on how much they tighten them. I would invest in some Tylenol or Advil, or Vitamin I.

frozen_black_rose26
Rating
It all really depends on how sensative your mouth is. For me the first three hours I was fine but then the pain started coming. If you hurt take some asprin.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy