Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

How to cure bad breath?
my boyfriend has bad breath most of the time no matter how much water he drink. he also brushes regularly and uses mouth gargle. what might be the cause?...

Can I mouthwash with whiskey, vodka, beer, etc?

Dental technicians. Is that a job mainly for a man?!?
Im quite interested in working in the dentistry buisness :) Theres a course at college for dental technicians, (im a girl) i guess it doesnt really matter, but i was just wondering could anybody give ...

Brace pain!!!!?
I got braces yesterday on the top and bottom. My top hurt but not that much compared to the bottom. They are killing me and its my birthday tomorrow and I don't want it to be ruined because of ...

RIGHT AFTER you get braces , can you talk normally ?

My friend has a bad breathe problem what should I tell her to do besides brush?

How do I get rid off the white stuff (Oral Thrush) on my tongue permanently?
How do I get rid off the white stuff (Oral Thrush) on my tongue permanently? Ok I am sick of brushing it off every other day,from all the brushing my tongue bleeds sometimes. Is there a way to remove ...

Wisdom teeth?
Do you feel really pathetic when their growing? I can't seem to shake off a cold, my throat always hurts, my ears are blocked and I wonder if its all ...

My partner keeps grinding her teeth when watching TV or when she's relaxed. Why do people do this?

Im getting my wisdom teeth pulled tomorrow. my dentist is doing it and im going to be awake. does it hurt?
has anyone ever been awake and had their dentist removed their wisdom teeth. tell me your experience. did it hurt?...

What is the best toothbrush I can buy for only $500?
my papa give me only five hundred american dollars to buy myself a good toothbrush. please help me find a good one. thank you so much....

What causes your gum line to recede, and what can be done about it.?

My breath smells like shet what should i do?

What is the best type of toothpaste?

Are my teeth rotten?
So i have a few questions...
In the middle of my front two teeth there are blackstuff, not on my gums but on the actual tooth.
I've had it for a while never bothering to go to the ...

Is it normal for your gums so slight bleed when your flossing
because maybe you pressed down to hard?
Additional Details
is it normal for your gums to slightly bleed when your flossing?***...

Im still scared. tommorow mornings the big day....'wisdoom' teeth?
hi guys

tommorow morning at 7;45 sydney time im scheduled to go under the knife to remove 4 wisdom teeth...

im still so scarred. ....like what if and what if ...you know...like ...

Does a tooth cleaning require anesthesia?

Have you ever had a cavity?

I just had 3 of my teeth taken out 2 hours ago,what am i aloud to eat because im realy hungry?
I'm really hungry because i didn't eat since like 7 hours ago. I had 3 of my molars extracted on 3 different sides and the only side with my mollar still there is the lower right side.What ...

lyja00
How old are you when you lose your first tooth?
I have a 5 year old daughter who has a loose tooth in the front. Isn't it too early for her to be losing her baby teeth?

GM DEALER
Rating
No it's not. Children are supposed to lose teeth starting at age 5. She's perfectly fine. Just make sure that you keep her on good brushing schedule, and eating habits.

Gabriel D
Rating
nope I'm pretty sure I lost mine when I was 5 as well dont worry!

†_†
i dont recall what age i lost my milk tooth. but i do recall that i first loss mu temporary tooth at around the age of 4.ΓΌ

Robin M
Rating
nope, my little girl is 4 and lost her first tooth last month, and another is loose next to it.

A W
She's right on track! I was 5 when I lost my first tooth....in a meatball actually, I still remember.

gloomyjewel
Rating
I think I was about that age when I lost my first tooth. If you're worried just take her to the dentist, but I wouldn't bother, 5 is about the right age!

lilbitevans
5 is about the normal age.

nightynightnurse
Rating
Not at all. Make sure you tell her to keep it clean by brushing twice daily. The tooth fairy won't leave much money for dirty teeth....

irinka
it's definitely not early some kids start losing baby teeth early enough it depends on the maturity, i myself was about six when i lost my firs tooth and i think it was a bit late but your daughter is fine

lmnopmc@sbcglobal.net
Rating
i dont remember the exact age, but i'm pretty sure it was no later than 5

tammymarie15
Rating
as a mother of 4...3 girls and a boy.....i can tell you that it's not to early. from what my dentist told me, and from my own experience, it kind of depends on when she got her first tooth in. my first two girls got their first baby teeth when they were just 2 months old.....and they came in quick. sometimes, they had two coming in at the same time! so.....since they came in early, they also lost them earlier than when the "average" kid looses their first tooth. my 3rd daughter, didn't get her first tooth till she was 4 months old...and my son, is 4 months old and hasn't had one come in yet! i think, all kids are different and they get their teeth at different times for different reasons. but, it's nothing to worry about. my oldest daughter is now 9. she was the first one in her class to loose her teeth, and she was only 4. and she's just as normal as the kids who lost their teeth later on! she's never had any dental problems. no cavities, nothing. and her teeth are nice and straight. i did have to get one of her teeth pulled because one of her teeth was starting to come through...yet, the baby tooth wasn't really wanting to come out! but, it wasn't a big deal.....
i do know friends whose kids didn't get their first tooth till they were a year old....and it took a little longer for their first baby tooth to fall out....but, again, it's not a big deal. i have heard that some people never loose their baby teeth! so...i guess just be glad that she's at least going to loose her teeth!
bottom line...i don't think you have anything to worry about!

nighttrain551
Rating
Well you are talking averages. Despite what everyone is saying the average age is 6. When I was a dental student they used to tell us to remember the rule of sixes...at 6months you normally get a tooth...at 6 years you normally get your first adult tooth and at 12 years you get your second set of molars (at 18 is when the wisdom teeth can arrive).
Having said this these are just averages. I have seen kids not get teeth until they were 7 and yet I have seen early 5 year olds get them. If a baby tooth is lost early though...the adult tooth will erupt sooner.
Assuming we are talking about the front two teeth (most likely on the bottom) you need not worry everthing is fine :)
Good Luck

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy