Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

Dental technicians. Is that a job mainly for a man?!?
Im quite interested in working in the dentistry buisness :) Theres a course at college for dental technicians, (im a girl) i guess it doesnt really matter, but i was just wondering could anybody give ...

Brace pain!!!!?
I got braces yesterday on the top and bottom. My top hurt but not that much compared to the bottom. They are killing me and its my birthday tomorrow and I don't want it to be ruined because of ...

RIGHT AFTER you get braces , can you talk normally ?

My friend has a bad breathe problem what should I tell her to do besides brush?

How do I get rid off the white stuff (Oral Thrush) on my tongue permanently?
How do I get rid off the white stuff (Oral Thrush) on my tongue permanently? Ok I am sick of brushing it off every other day,from all the brushing my tongue bleeds sometimes. Is there a way to remove ...

Wisdom teeth?
Do you feel really pathetic when their growing? I can't seem to shake off a cold, my throat always hurts, my ears are blocked and I wonder if its all ...

My partner keeps grinding her teeth when watching TV or when she's relaxed. Why do people do this?

Im getting my wisdom teeth pulled tomorrow. my dentist is doing it and im going to be awake. does it hurt?
has anyone ever been awake and had their dentist removed their wisdom teeth. tell me your experience. did it hurt?...

What is the best toothbrush I can buy for only $500?
my papa give me only five hundred american dollars to buy myself a good toothbrush. please help me find a good one. thank you so much....

What causes your gum line to recede, and what can be done about it.?

My breath smells like shet what should i do?

What is the best type of toothpaste?

Are my teeth rotten?
So i have a few questions...
In the middle of my front two teeth there are blackstuff, not on my gums but on the actual tooth.
I've had it for a while never bothering to go to the ...

Is it normal for your gums so slight bleed when your flossing
because maybe you pressed down to hard?
Additional Details
is it normal for your gums to slightly bleed when your flossing?***...

Im still scared. tommorow mornings the big day....'wisdoom' teeth?
hi guys

tommorow morning at 7;45 sydney time im scheduled to go under the knife to remove 4 wisdom teeth...

im still so scarred. ....like what if and what if ...you know...like ...

Does a tooth cleaning require anesthesia?

Have you ever had a cavity?

I just had 3 of my teeth taken out 2 hours ago,what am i aloud to eat because im realy hungry?
I'm really hungry because i didn't eat since like 7 hours ago. I had 3 of my molars extracted on 3 different sides and the only side with my mollar still there is the lower right side.What ...

How much does it cost to have wisdom teeth removed without insurance?

Is a Porcelain/Metal Fused Crown Truly Better?
My denist has prescribed a buid up and crown on a back moler that has deteriorated. The way the wrote it up, it is a Porcelein/Metal crown.

However, my insurance will only cover what they ...

$bAyArEaBaLLeR$
Do you brush your teeth before bed??
i brush 2 - 3 times a day.... once after i wake up, once after breakfast or lunch, and once after dinner..... i want to go to sleep with a minty fresh mouth but if i brush after dinner all that minty fresh feeling goes away in about 2 - 3 hours..... i usually sleep at least 5 hours after dinner.... and i dont want to wait until i go to bed to brush.....

should i brush my teeth after dinner AND before i go to bed??

*Love Sick Butterfly*
Rating
are you having Obsessive-compulsive disorder ab. ur teeth??????????? :-) :-) :-)

jordcat
no i only brush 0 times a day

tay+kate=bffs
DUH

Sheena H
uh yeah u should.

freakishleah
If you want to then go for it. It will do nothing but improve your teeth.

jellllly
i brush my teeth b 4 i go to bed ...if you really want to no why because my teacher told me that an average person eat 8 to 9 spiders in there life and spiders dont like then smell of mint so i make sure i brush my teeth before i go to sleep!

Fairy Dust
It wouldn't hurt.

happyindywoman
Rating
That's the only way to get that feeling and taste you want!

Brooke
go for it

jambsamm
Rating
GO FOR IT

crazy drummer
brush your teeth about an hour before bed. mouth wash will keep that fresh taste in your mouth.

♥ Nicole B.♥
Rating
I think you should, you have nothing to lose....By the way, How old are you??? Can I marry You???....lol....Nice to see a guy that has great hygiene...Good for you...

Oh..about the question...I also brush my teeth 2-3 times a day...especially in the morning and before bed

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy