Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

Rotten?Broken Tooth?
I was eating some chicken tonight when part of my upper right tooth the one by my molar broke off! I had been having a bad smell in my mouth for a few days! Anyway it doesnt hurt-however it still has ...

What are the white blotches I usually have on my teeth? And how do I get rid of them?
I usually have these white blotches on my teeth. Usually on the front teeth. They aren't always there, and some days they are more extreme than others. I've noticed that it sometimes ...

How to cure bad breath?
my boyfriend has bad breath most of the time no matter how much water he drink. he also brushes regularly and uses mouth gargle. what might be the cause?...

Can I mouthwash with whiskey, vodka, beer, etc?

Dental technicians. Is that a job mainly for a man?!?
Im quite interested in working in the dentistry buisness :) Theres a course at college for dental technicians, (im a girl) i guess it doesnt really matter, but i was just wondering could anybody give ...

Brace pain!!!!?
I got braces yesterday on the top and bottom. My top hurt but not that much compared to the bottom. They are killing me and its my birthday tomorrow and I don't want it to be ruined because of ...

RIGHT AFTER you get braces , can you talk normally ?

My friend has a bad breathe problem what should I tell her to do besides brush?

How do I get rid off the white stuff (Oral Thrush) on my tongue permanently?
How do I get rid off the white stuff (Oral Thrush) on my tongue permanently? Ok I am sick of brushing it off every other day,from all the brushing my tongue bleeds sometimes. Is there a way to remove ...

Wisdom teeth?
Do you feel really pathetic when their growing? I can't seem to shake off a cold, my throat always hurts, my ears are blocked and I wonder if its all ...

My partner keeps grinding her teeth when watching TV or when she's relaxed. Why do people do this?

Im getting my wisdom teeth pulled tomorrow. my dentist is doing it and im going to be awake. does it hurt?
has anyone ever been awake and had their dentist removed their wisdom teeth. tell me your experience. did it hurt?...

What is the best toothbrush I can buy for only $500?
my papa give me only five hundred american dollars to buy myself a good toothbrush. please help me find a good one. thank you so much....

What causes your gum line to recede, and what can be done about it.?

My breath smells like shet what should i do?

What is the best type of toothpaste?

Are my teeth rotten?
So i have a few questions...
In the middle of my front two teeth there are blackstuff, not on my gums but on the actual tooth.
I've had it for a while never bothering to go to the ...

Is it normal for your gums so slight bleed when your flossing
because maybe you pressed down to hard?
Additional Details
is it normal for your gums to slightly bleed when your flossing?***...

Im still scared. tommorow mornings the big day....'wisdoom' teeth?
hi guys

tommorow morning at 7;45 sydney time im scheduled to go under the knife to remove 4 wisdom teeth...

im still so scarred. ....like what if and what if ...you know...like ...

Does a tooth cleaning require anesthesia?

banana_girl4578
Is it sore when they take your braces off your teeth?
Im getting mine off on the 18th. Will it be sore?

gaby1120
Rating
You are so lucky you are done and taking them off. Yes, it'll be sore for a couple of days.

Krazy_in_Japan
Rating
Not really sore, just a strange feeling in your mouth. Almost like you are feeling your teeth for the first time.

menudomania
No, You will feel a great.

crowster86
Rating
it will feel wierd of course

eternal_soldierz
you get this strange sensation of freedom...haha dont worry. it feels kinda funny like you keep putting your tongue over your teeth.....otherwise its normal

Drmonte
The pain is nothing as when they tighten them. Its all good.

ashima_a
nah you get a strange feeling that something is missing inside your mouth or while you brush your teeth :)

keety
no

Nicole
wow congrats on getting your braces off! It will feel differently but it shouldn't hurt. I got mine off a long time ago though, hehe, you probably weren't even born yet!

breeze
Rating
May be you can try it!

cutiekishi
Rating
haha
I used to do that thing with the tongue too

it felt weird and I actually missed my braces

it took me quite some time to get used to my teeth

it won't be sore, you'll just feel weird

bl0ndandblu
nope... they will feel slippery, but not at all sore. remember when u got the braces & how sore your mouth was? all over now; good luck and WEAR YOUR retainer or u will end up with the braces again.
p.s. brush ur teeth & FLOSS the ones you want to keep

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy