Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

What are the white blotches I usually have on my teeth? And how do I get rid of them?
I usually have these white blotches on my teeth. Usually on the front teeth. They aren't always there, and some days they are more extreme than others. I've noticed that it sometimes ...

How to cure bad breath?
my boyfriend has bad breath most of the time no matter how much water he drink. he also brushes regularly and uses mouth gargle. what might be the cause?...

Can I mouthwash with whiskey, vodka, beer, etc?

Dental technicians. Is that a job mainly for a man?!?
Im quite interested in working in the dentistry buisness :) Theres a course at college for dental technicians, (im a girl) i guess it doesnt really matter, but i was just wondering could anybody give ...

Brace pain!!!!?
I got braces yesterday on the top and bottom. My top hurt but not that much compared to the bottom. They are killing me and its my birthday tomorrow and I don't want it to be ruined because of ...

RIGHT AFTER you get braces , can you talk normally ?

My friend has a bad breathe problem what should I tell her to do besides brush?

How do I get rid off the white stuff (Oral Thrush) on my tongue permanently?
How do I get rid off the white stuff (Oral Thrush) on my tongue permanently? Ok I am sick of brushing it off every other day,from all the brushing my tongue bleeds sometimes. Is there a way to remove ...

Wisdom teeth?
Do you feel really pathetic when their growing? I can't seem to shake off a cold, my throat always hurts, my ears are blocked and I wonder if its all ...

My partner keeps grinding her teeth when watching TV or when she's relaxed. Why do people do this?

Im getting my wisdom teeth pulled tomorrow. my dentist is doing it and im going to be awake. does it hurt?
has anyone ever been awake and had their dentist removed their wisdom teeth. tell me your experience. did it hurt?...

What is the best toothbrush I can buy for only $500?
my papa give me only five hundred american dollars to buy myself a good toothbrush. please help me find a good one. thank you so much....

What causes your gum line to recede, and what can be done about it.?

My breath smells like shet what should i do?

What is the best type of toothpaste?

Are my teeth rotten?
So i have a few questions...
In the middle of my front two teeth there are blackstuff, not on my gums but on the actual tooth.
I've had it for a while never bothering to go to the ...

Is it normal for your gums so slight bleed when your flossing
because maybe you pressed down to hard?
Additional Details
is it normal for your gums to slightly bleed when your flossing?***...

Im still scared. tommorow mornings the big day....'wisdoom' teeth?
hi guys

tommorow morning at 7;45 sydney time im scheduled to go under the knife to remove 4 wisdom teeth...

im still so scarred. ....like what if and what if ...you know...like ...

Does a tooth cleaning require anesthesia?

Have you ever had a cavity?

The Hippie
I'm 15 and I only just lost my last baby tooth. shall I see my orthodontist?
I quite literally just lost my last baby tooth at the age of 15.9 yrs. I read that the average age for losing the last baby tooth is 11.5 yrs. I asked my mom, and she says the tooth looks sort of crooked. I went to see my Orthodontist a few years back, and I wore a retainer for a different problem. Will I need to go see her again due to this [very] late loss of tooth?

boy from bali
Get back to another dentist, I lost my last baby tooth when I was seven.

Dogsbody
Rating
Why wouldn't you??

Diamond
I don't think so. IT will get looked at when you have your next checkup

mavircal
Rating
i am 43 dear & I STIL HAVE A BABY TOOTH!
the 1 that should have come out is stil in my gum & NOT painful at all!
i am waiting for it to break or fall out...& wait for the tooth fairy to put a Ā£ under my pillow!

ifeellikeimdrowning
Did he give you a dollar for it xx

danielumika
Rating
yes

racer 51
what tooth looks crooked?the one that fell out? you shouldn't need to see an orthodontist unless you need braces. ask your regular dentist.

audreyy babyy
well my b-day is july 29 im 10 and i still have 2 more baby teeth left...and i still got baby teeth growing in the back..
i really don't know ..but im goin to 6th grade and alot of people that where n my class also still havent lot ALL there baby teeth...so..like everyone in the (going to 6th grade) are like 11 already..but i dont think that u SHOULD loose u'r last baby tooth (when its late) at the age 11.5 years...i think its way older than that...
well, i gave what i know..(some)..lol
but i think u are alright..

HUNK
Rating
yes

Kelly
I dont think there is any need to worry...I am 14 and i just lost my last one... My friend it almost 15 and she still has not lost her last baby teeth , she still has two more to loose...She also had problems with her teeth...like 5 root canals...and she has to go to see dentists...Just be happy that you have teeth you can loose... One of the teeth she still hasnt lost is a big problem because it doesnt have a baby tooth underneatth it...Anyways i hope i helped!

fryn
Rating
I had to have 4 baby teeth pulled out because i needed braces, and i am 13 so i guess its ok. I know an adult with a baby tooth still, it doesn't bother her and her mouth is otherwise healthy. maybe some people just lose them later. anyway 11.5 is only the average, not the deadline!

ą®?Gemsą®?
I still had my baby teeth when i was 18 and there wasn't any sign of them falling out... i had around 3 in total, my adult teeth where growing above my baby teeth on my gums!!

I had to have my baby teeth pulled, (and 3 adult teeth) and then i got braces to straighten up my teeth! And even now 7 months after i got them, my teeth are straight.

If you feel like your teeth are wonky, and it bothers you then go see an orthodontist, if it doesn't bother you... and you have no problem eating, then dont go!!! I dont like my braces much so... i would of avoided it if possible but my teeth were in a bad state!

Its totally up to you if you want them or not... just make up your mind before your 18 otherwise you ll have to pay 2000 pound!!!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy