Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

How do you know if you have bad breath?
everone reassures me i dont but i know i do i feel it somedays it bas but if i brush really good and like 8 times then itll be okay will i ever live a normal ...

What is the purpose of wisdom teeth?
What I don't understand about wisdom teeth is why do we get them? They don't start erupting until we're in out twenties (sometimes later for some people), yet from an evolutionary ...

Do braces hurt?
I have to HATE pain, please tell me if i it does ...

How do i relive pain from spacers in teeth?
These things hurt like a mother is there anyway to make them not hurt so bad without ...

Toothache making me nauseous?
I have a slight toothache - not horrible - but I feel extremely nauseous. I have an app't tomorrow to see the dentist - but was wondering if anyone had any suggestions to get me through the ...

Bad breath?
some questions about bad breath:

how can you check your breath? because i breathe in my hand but can't smell anything but my mom tells me my breath stinks.

sometimes i get ...

Rotten?Broken Tooth?
I was eating some chicken tonight when part of my upper right tooth the one by my molar broke off! I had been having a bad smell in my mouth for a few days! Anyway it doesnt hurt-however it still has ...

What are the white blotches I usually have on my teeth? And how do I get rid of them?
I usually have these white blotches on my teeth. Usually on the front teeth. They aren't always there, and some days they are more extreme than others. I've noticed that it sometimes ...

How to cure bad breath?
my boyfriend has bad breath most of the time no matter how much water he drink. he also brushes regularly and uses mouth gargle. what might be the cause?...

Can I mouthwash with whiskey, vodka, beer, etc?

Dental technicians. Is that a job mainly for a man?!?
Im quite interested in working in the dentistry buisness :) Theres a course at college for dental technicians, (im a girl) i guess it doesnt really matter, but i was just wondering could anybody give ...

Brace pain!!!!?
I got braces yesterday on the top and bottom. My top hurt but not that much compared to the bottom. They are killing me and its my birthday tomorrow and I don't want it to be ruined because of ...

RIGHT AFTER you get braces , can you talk normally ?

My friend has a bad breathe problem what should I tell her to do besides brush?

How do I get rid off the white stuff (Oral Thrush) on my tongue permanently?
How do I get rid off the white stuff (Oral Thrush) on my tongue permanently? Ok I am sick of brushing it off every other day,from all the brushing my tongue bleeds sometimes. Is there a way to remove ...

Wisdom teeth?
Do you feel really pathetic when their growing? I can't seem to shake off a cold, my throat always hurts, my ears are blocked and I wonder if its all ...

My partner keeps grinding her teeth when watching TV or when she's relaxed. Why do people do this?

Im getting my wisdom teeth pulled tomorrow. my dentist is doing it and im going to be awake. does it hurt?
has anyone ever been awake and had their dentist removed their wisdom teeth. tell me your experience. did it hurt?...

What is the best toothbrush I can buy for only $500?
my papa give me only five hundred american dollars to buy myself a good toothbrush. please help me find a good one. thank you so much....

What causes your gum line to recede, and what can be done about it.?

REBA
Why do you go back to smoking after 3 months of agony to quit?

LadyLynn
Because you're an idiot. :)

big
maybe you do 5 months here bud and will never go back to smoking your will power just isn't strong enough or you are just to week to quit

Zolyshka
Rating
if someone constantly makes youo nervouse

speedwolf_300
when your mood are very down...

Dr.D.C.Mehta-Jamnagar
Scientifically because it is your mental taste !Your brain is so much liking it that it do not care for anything to happen !See every human is a product of heredity and environment similarly there must some direct or indirect factor working on your this given up habit and must have initiated you to start it once again !!Mainly it is friend circle and the internal acceptance liking is the cause !And because you are still not have suffered any hazard of this !and now when it will come you will think "NOW what?"So you will hardly give it up again !That is surely your mental weakness !Be strong and confident !After all it is related your health ! See we may not this wonderful way of human life again so keep your health best and nothing is precious than health ! NOT money !No one ! And in the whole world it is accepted that smoking is health hazard ! So give it up again and for never to touch ! Go to your mother/father and have her hand put on your head for this.Best luck!if satisfied give best answer mark! Always YouRsmE

firas96
Lack of will power to quit.

Dr. Albert, DDS (UNITED STATES)
REBA,

ISSAC F, HAS SOME VALID POINTS TO CONSIDER.

WRITE A JOURNAL ABOUT YOUR EMOTIONS DEALING WITH YOUR REASONS FOR QANTING TO QUIT AND HOW YOUR REASONS FOR WANTING TO DO SO.
IN THE FUTURE, AND AS YOU DECIDE TO QUIT, THIS WILL BE A VALUABLE TOOL.

dodo
Because you are trying to quit .. not to keep away .. and on the top .. you are trying to do it alone at your own ...
You need guidance .. understanding of your own problem .. you own unmanageably of your inner self... not material or family problems ..
The best will be to find out if you have any way to reach fellowship called Narcotic Anonymous in your area .. or Groups of Alcoholics Anonymous .. may give you guidance to find out... without any charges.. without your name being leaked out ..
These are the people .. who had such problems .. have successfully come out without any medication .. and help others to achieve freedom from such problems... not depending on any outside help ..
You will know how to come out... you will get correct answers why is it happening to you ... because most have done so .. they call it "SLIPS" they slip and came back... Do not worry at this time from where the fire started .. try to put off the fire... and then try to take care of the causes... No better way ,,,

Eagleflyer
Rating
Because I get tired of the daily effort. What I do nowadays is not smoke for about 3 weeks, and then treat myself to a weekend of indulgence. Come Monday morning, there are some dues to pay, but overall, I feel it is helpful for me to carry on and not feel that I cannot get some relief from time to time in my endless struggle to not give in to my inner brat.

versantly
Rating
the addiction more than pyschological. ask you doctor about Chantix. it binds to the nicotine receptor in the brain and squashes the physiological craving.

Isaac F
Rating
stress
peer pressure
going to pub/club
weak will-power
that first drag after 3 months feels very good
cos you're addicted to it even though you know it's bad.
.....and why was this posted in the Dental section? Is the smoking now affecting your teeth?

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy