Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

Describe your teeth?

I have a tooth ache!!?
The Dr. said that I was clinching, maybe because of stress!!! Have any good ideas for me??!!...

How do I cure ulsers?
Well I often get ulsers in my mouth which stops me from simple things like talking, eating, breathing in the wind, and more

so does anyone have any cure for them apart from bonjela?...

Would you go out with someone with whitesh yellowish teeth?
if they were very sweet and there breath didnt stink?...

Why do you go back to smoking after 3 months of agony to quit?

How does your gums feel or look after getting your braces off?
My dentist told me before I got my braces taken off that my gums will feel funny. She also advised me to brush under the gums for a least a month before going for a cleaning. I just got the braces ...

How many times a day do you brush your teeth?

How sore is your mouth after you get braces?

Brown teeth ---> how to make them white without going to dentist?
I just can't afford it right now.
I brush my teeth everyday once a day.. but it doesn't help....

How does oral surgery for impacted tooth feel?

Is it sore when they take your braces off your teeth?
Im getting mine off on the 18th. Will it be sore?...

I'm 15 and I only just lost my last baby tooth. shall I see my orthodontist?
I quite literally just lost my last baby tooth at the age of 15.9 yrs. I read that the average age for losing the last baby tooth is 11.5 yrs. I asked my mom, and she says the tooth looks sort of ...

How old are you when you lose your first tooth?
I have a 5 year old daughter who has a loose tooth in the front. Isn't it too early for her to be losing her baby teeth?...

Wisdom teeth extraction. Is it necessary?
So I went to the dentist and he said my 4 wisdom teeth are candidates for extraction. He showed me the x ray and one is coming in facing the wrong direction, so I know that one has to come out, but ...

Do you brush your teeth before bed??
i brush 2 - 3 times a day.... once after i wake up, once after breakfast or lunch, and once after dinner..... i want to go to sleep with a minty fresh mouth but if i brush after dinner all that ...

How do you know if you have bad breath?
everone reassures me i dont but i know i do i feel it somedays it bas but if i brush really good and like 8 times then itll be okay will i ever live a normal ...

What is the purpose of wisdom teeth?
What I don't understand about wisdom teeth is why do we get them? They don't start erupting until we're in out twenties (sometimes later for some people), yet from an evolutionary ...

Do braces hurt?
I have to HATE pain, please tell me if i it does ...

How do i relive pain from spacers in teeth?
These things hurt like a mother is there anyway to make them not hurt so bad without ...

Toothache making me nauseous?
I have a slight toothache - not horrible - but I feel extremely nauseous. I have an app't tomorrow to see the dentist - but was wondering if anyone had any suggestions to get me through the ...

Angel Face
Who hates going to the dentist and why?
hate dentist

askme
Rating
I hate the dentist. The scrubbing and picking on my teeth is like fingernails along a chalkboard. Ewwwwwwwwwwww.........

**BLu Tinkerbell**
Rating
I do too and obviously this guy did as well.lol
http://www.morticom.com/bloodandgutsmedicalimage37.jpg

Amber
Rating
ok, that pic is just gross Manson. i hate going to the dentist cuz they always tend to make me hurt worse. for an example, tomorrow i have to go get another root canal on the same tooth that my old dentist screwed up on. i went and had my wisdom teeth out by the o.s. last monday and my mouth is still killing me, but oh no, they wont give me pain meds. thats what they made pain meds for right? i can just imagine how bad my mouth is going to hurt tomorrow after the novacaine wears off. wisdom teeth and root canal....DOUBLE WHAMMY! yay for me. but i really hate how its just so expensive, the sounds of the drills, the taste of your teeth dust, the picking, the pulling,scraping, it freaks me out. i guess it kinda reminds me of house on haunted hill, ya know, where the mad doctors torture those people. that's what i think of the dentist, TORTURE.... im petrified of the dentist, endodontist, oral surgeon, anyone that has anything to so with the mouth. i guess im so scared because getting mouth work hurts like a batch.

chromepie
My denist is gay and tries to **** me.

mizzzzthang
Rating
Hate is translated as fear, and the dentist is translated as pain...........So if you put fear and pain together, there's your answer............LOL

Ember
Rating
I hate it because every time I go, I find out that I need the drill.....I HATE that drill more than anything else in the world. No matter what you do, you can hear it drilling into your skull....

And the taste of rubber and flouride that stays with you for days....*shiver*

Oh, and that tooth-scraper....that just feels wrong, you know?

jincr
Rating
Going to the Dentist is not my favorite thing to do, but I'd like to share with you that if you pay approx. $15.00 extra to have gas, then it is a much more pleasant experience. I love the gas so much, that it's not near so bad going back to the Dentist.

Try it, you'll like it.

mx3baby
Rating
I am married to a Dental Tech! LOL. It's annoying that he wants to probe my mouth. I feel like my personal space is being invaded. But yea, I hate going to the dentist. I clean my teeth like crazy so I can avoid going.

I do the following:

Floss
Rinse with Listerine
Brush with Crest
Rinse with water
and finally
Rinse with ACT

No cavities for years!

My hubby says we are all bunch of wusses!

rachel k
Rating
though the feeling of clean teeth is very nice - the drilling, the picking/pulling at the hardened tartar, the profuse bleeding, the useless conversation and dentist chair music....and then those days you had to use flouride...the foam kind! bad.

PrincessBule7
me

bubbles305
Rating
they make you teeth hurt then say is it ok hell no it hurt

chickiebabie
Those of you who hate going to the dentist obviously are not seeing the right one. Dentistry has come a very long way and it should be virtually painless. You don't "need" gas... although it is a nice high... and should be fine without it otherwise you may get addicted to using it everytime, which becomes a pain in the butt to work comfortably around. Unfortunately people tend to choose their dental offices for the wrong reasons... cheap, nice decor, been seeing the same dentist for years, etc... Base it on experience, cleanliness, their team members, etc... Go in, ask questions, see how receptive they are when you tell them you're looking for a new dentist and would like to come in and meet him/her... and ask questions. They should have nothing to hide and be well informed to answer them.
Continued home care and regular visits will be your first steps to a pleasant dental experience.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy