Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

What do you do to de-stress?

What is the best way to cope with bipolar disorder?

Do you fear death?
do u fear death, no matter what it will happen so shouldd u actually fear it?...

Smoking Marijuana...HABIT or ADDICTION??

What do you do when your spooked and alone?
My boyfriend leaves for work at 3am and I ususally wake up when he leaves and since I am alone in the house I sometimes get really creeped out and spooked... partially because I am really sensitive ...

How to avoid sleeping in class?
i've tried sleeping early, but that doesn't work.other ways?...

How do i get over my fear of death?

Is depression deadly?

How is life 4 people out there?

Additional Details
for anyone and ...

There's a guy works down the chip shop swears he's Elvis!?

Why do i wake up in the morning...?
and not feel like doing anything, i just feel like nothing is worth it, im not gonna kill myself, and this isnt a cry for attention i would just like some opinions ...

Im a rape victim, what can i do?
last year i was raped, now i find myself having commitment issues, i dunno wot to do.. does anyone have any ideas to help me get over it except for therapy
Additional Details

Please help i am becoming an alcoholic how do i stop!?
I am starting to drink anything alcoholic in the ...

I'm so scared?!?
I heard pounding somewhere out of my house. What should I do?...

When you are depressed, what do you do to feel better?
I mean sometimes I listen to music or throw things or even break things (by accident), but I want to know what helps everyone else feel better?...

Okay really embarasing.................. can't help it...
Um, I am like, mentally stable, don't worry.........but I am sooooooooo scared of people. Like, when I see people I don't know.I like hide, or totally try and ignore them. they just SCARE...

What's Bipolar Disorder?
I know it's a mental disease,but what does it ...

I was raped by my bf best friend but im scrd to tell my bf cuz he might do somin crazy?

Is marijuana as bad as everyone says it is???
i used to smoke marijuana to calm myself down, and also so i can sleep at night. Are there really all those bad side effects?...

Why is loneliness the most painful thing in life?
I have many friends and am a teacher but I feel so alone. I have bipolar and have struggled to cope. I also lost mum when I was 19 and find it difficult to trust that others will not leave me too if I...

MEGAN THE PLAYFUL SPIRIT
What makes you mad?

bondablegreeneyes2000
Rating
being lied to and being cheated on as well as children being abused

SUZY W
Rating
BIg fat phoneys, and any one who even thinks about messing with my family .

Bri
Rating
Lots of things!...My parents, just stuff and all!

superman
Rating
stupid questions like then one u asked.

heybitches
stupid people, and bad drivers

PsiKnight9
Rating
Inconsiderate people.
I guess being tied down in a dark room with water dripping on your forehead for a week after eating a sheet of acid should do it to.

Kris_tina
Rating
When people judge me before knowing me and when they try to analyze me...like they know me...

darby[:
Rating
you...haha just kidding..when my cat doesnt stop meowing

tigereyes2481
Rating
People who complain a lot & are anoying.

[♥punk]
Rating
when I'm trying to talk and some one keeps interrupting me
and stupid people that do stupid things

kameka1995
1.girls who like one boy and your not suppose to be the boy's friend.
2.liars
3.when people touch my stuff
4.when people listen in my phone calls
5.annoying people

nursesr4evr
People who complain all the time, but don't want to do anything about it.

sunkistOJ
Rating
burnout: revenge. i love it but sometimes i get so pissed of at it

Farmer Chic
Rating
stupidity

cindy_cee13
Rating
EVERYTHING !!!!!!!!!!!

tomcut2000
People being late all the time

iluvmyduckies05
I hate to see a kid on a leash, what is up with that? If you treat your kid like an animal of course they are going to act like one!!! And I hate to hear a parent count, 1...that's 2!... don't make me count to three... Hello? When you say one that kid knows they got at least 2 more free ones, discipline the kid and get it over with. Thanks for letting me vent.

spackler
Rating
Other drivers.

UNITool
Uninformed, naive, liberals who spew venomous hatred for a country that has given them so much.

fhornsr
People abusing or neglecting little kids. That's just about the only thing that truly enrages me anymore.

princess_Coconuts
Rating
getting F on tests

gringa
Rating
people who always have excuses

Stephanie
liars

mrsdhaniharrison
Rating
when people interrupt and they only say something annoying.

mysticalflyingsquirrel
not much anymore, I have learned to accept life for what it is. And because others are having issues does not mean i have to too.

lost_but_not_hopeless
haa.. you picked the wrong question to ask.. being bipolar everything gets to me :)
the contradictions of life and the people within it.. why can't people say what they mean and mean what they say? or say what they are going to do and do what they say they are going to do? hypocritical actions is my button to push that gets my blood boiling.. and everyone is a hypocrit these days..
stupid people are also at the top of my list.. like the ones that try to pull a door open that says FIRE EXIT - (push to escape)
people that do one favor and expect 3 in return..
cheating their way through life and using the kindness of others to get unfairly ahead..
places that charge 5 bucks for a bottle of beer..
and the list goes on and on and on.. don't get me started..
thanks for the opportunity to vent :)

kashious
Rating
ignorance,boredom,dirty looks, ,jealousy,sleep deprivation,people with no sensee of humour,stupidity, bad rap videos,half naked girls everywhere i go, perverts, actually there's to many to name. But, alot makes me happy too.

Kris
When people have the guts to talk bad about me behind my back but not to my face.

alone
Rating
My exes family, they only told me he passed because they wanted his belongings shipped back and they left the message via my mom's cell phone voicemail, other than that I am not "allowed" to know anything when I ask it took me googling his name to find out where his final resting place is!

Starreply
Rating
People trying to make excuses for getting out of their promises and commitments.
st

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.104
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy