Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

My neighbor never leaves the house, has no visitors, and doesn't know any of us after 12 years! What's wrong??
I've lived in a 3 flat building five years. My downstairs neighbor, whom no one really knows, has lived here 12 years. According to other neighbors, they rarely see her, she has no visitors, ...

What is wrong with my 7yr. old? Someone please help!?
2nd grade, in new school, can't stop talking, can't do work, falls off chairs, keeps getting in trouble, has to be the loudest kid, makes goofy noises, hyper, won't listen, dad not ...

How do I get over my mothers death?

Anger issue?
Ok, i have this anger issue. I get really made at every thing. I've tried anger management, but that really hasn't worked lately. Does any1 know how i can vent my anger....

What's the second sign of madness?

Self mutilation?
First of all, no bashing, no one here wants to read your close-minded ignorance, if you do post and bash, i WILL report you....and then....i might just eat you...0_o
~~~
Okay, heres the ...

What do you worry about?
And what do you not worry about that you see others stressing over?...

Why am i bulimic?
i'm bulimic and i don't no why. well i do its because i feel so fat but i feel bad becos i come from a great family. ive never been bullied etc. most eatin disorders seem to hav underlying ...

Can a guy change if he is pathologically jaelous, can get violent, verbally abusive..?
can he change if i "punished" him by being away for 6 months. he is trying hard to get me back, but i dont know.lot of **** happened and im not sure anymore what is the best.
A...

Is This Stress Or Depression?
I keep having scenarios in my head from the past and am physically beating these people up like punching the air.

Is this stress or depression?

Thanks
Additional Details

I feel alone even when people are around me?
I have plenty of friends, two really close friends but I still feel lonely.
Additional Details
I think I have depression but am not ...

I have ocd?
I have obsession compulsive disorder its so stressing what do i do? Do u have ...

How can i be Sad, low, depressed and high, happy, hyper, at the sametime?
I've been a cutter for a long time now been on 6 lots of meds for depression. Coz I have been on 6 lots and they not worked my GP has taken me off meds and is now saying "well maybe your ...

I need help I am having a panic attack how do I control it help please I am not feeling well in the head?

Depressed teen?
i am a 15 yr old girl. i think im depressed but im not sure. lately i have been feeling sad all the time and wanting to listen to sad songs. my life is normal but i keep thinking that its horrible. i ...

Who do u trust when u r depress?
i'm depress i don't trust anyone...none of my family, friends, teachers, or strangers,...i need someone to talk to that understands me......

Do you have a sense of humor??
can you laugh at others idiocy?

can you make others laugh when they are down and out?

are you even willing?...

Why........?
soo i dont know if this a question or not..but my freiend died a lil over 4 months ago..and one point..we were more than "friends"..but we never dated..and i still think about him alot..and ...

Each night I have to brush my teeth or it's always on my mind...?
...is that an addiction or a habit? If they're different then what are differences in the way each is addressed?...

I truely am worthless?
I lack the ability to complete simple tasks. I use drugs to kill the pain I feel, and it works. I want to crawl int a hole and disappear from the world. I would be doing it a favor. to say everyone ...

lillies_tulips_roses
I'm plain and kind of ugly. Can I actually have boyfriends?
http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd287/anagavalda109/Photo4.jpg
I just sat and cried for hours because it hits me how unattractive I am to men--both attractive and otherwise.
I'm just not good looking enough and I have a plan that if plastic surgery doesn't work out or if I cannot be happy completely alone, then I should just end it. No point in living with this face. It'll just get worse and no matter who I am, it doesn't make a difference.
Are there any ugly women like me who have overcome my suicidal and depressed feelings?
Additional Details
no joke. I think I'm not good enough and I feel really sad--really sad about this. I can't stop wanting to emotionally hurt myself.

Lil T
listen to urself. ull find somone be paitant

26 wks w/#1! It's a girl!
you are not ugly at all, you have a beautiful smile, so perfect and in place.. You have a beautiful face that really stands out.... you dont know what ugly means, lol, cause you are not ugly, I HAVE seen ugly... Youre attitude will be the one to get a hold of someone who will love you, and with the nice way you look and your personality i am sure you will get a boyfriend soon.. just do not be so desperate about it. And i have no idea why you feel depressed, you shouldnt be cause you are a beautiful person.. Good luck and always love yourself :)

f_barlmer
Rating
I looked at the photo, you think you ugly? Believe me, YOU are not ugly. Be Happy.

dhc
Rating
well my stupid sister who is ugly had a boyfriend. but he was really ugly. like some kid with chickenpox from a dump

so ugly people can have relationships

at least those kinds of relationships are honest ones.

hot guy and hot chick relationship are fake, are only attracted physcially and those relationships don't last long

just ask k-fed

tah326_sharemickey
Rating
no your not your beautiful (no homo) but your fine dont let no one tell you any different besides dont worry wat people say about you, you need to build up your self-esteem lift up your spirits

no one is ugly every one is special in their own unique way everyone have something different about them think if we all looked exactly alike like all men, and women look alike now how boring will life be

Possum
Rating
I didn't look at your photo because its not relevant. I mean that nicely.

This is what I recommend. Sit at a shopping mall for an hour or so and watch the couples walking past you and record how many of them are NOT SO GOOD LOOKING but still very happy.

I have body issues and that's what my therapist recommended that I do. It actually really helped me to put things into perspective.

For most of us we fall into an average look range. We don't turn heads for positive or negative reasons. Its our inner beauty that shines forth and makes us attractive.

Love the body you are in and others will love you too.
Be proud!

B
Honey,I'm not even going to take a look at your picture, cause I'm not gonna tell you you're pretty or otherwise. You need to tell this yourself, I learned this after much trouble (and after getting myself sick obsessing about weight and beauty)

It's an insult to the person you are- and to your intellect- to even consider life's not worth living because of something so unimportant as looks! looks will fade, and what will matter is what you've done with your life, and you, hurting yourself by having such thoughts, are limiting your life & your opportunities.
As tired as you are of hearing this, beauty is not so much about external appeareance, it has to with it but it mostly resides in charisma, charm, a great personality etc. Think about Kate Moss,the model of imperfection, with uneven teeth, uneven complexion, etc... she is no great beauty, but she has an appeal that has nothing to do with how she looks but with how she carries herself. The same happens with many celebrities, and people you find walking down the street.
And honey, OF COURSE you'll have boyfriends! Believe me sometimes those inferiority complex thoughts scare boys away!So change your view of things and just enjoy your life, don't let little things ruin it!!

agsf a
Rating
YOU ARE THE OPPOSITE OF UGLY!
seriously, id kill for a cute smile like that.
if you want, you could talk to somebody about your self-esteem
and anybody can get a boyfriend

William B
Rating
well if you keep thinking of yourself as being ugly ofcourse you wont have the motivation to beable to get a boyfriend. i think you look good

Junun
U rn't ugly. Ur just ok. Can I be ur Boy friend??!!!
If ur answer is yes then mail me - junun_s@hotmail.com

HelpIzOnTWay
You're not ugly at all, sweetie. You have a beautiful smile! Please find a counselor or therapist you can talk to, you are being way too hard on yourself. :(

BaDeR
Men like me look to the heart not the look

I guess most, either men or women, look to the heart and attitude.

best

radioCHIK
find something posotive about your self, like your smile, and be confident, even if your pretending, make it seem like your the mosy beautiful, amazing woman in the world and men will come running!

When Heroes Fall
Oh my goodness, I looked at your picture, you are SO not ugly.

But I understand how you feel. I've never actually had a boyfriend. But I've come to realize that relationships with guys should not and are not the meat in the sandwich. I sounds ridiculous and stupid, especially coming from me, but honestly, just try to found another outlet. Music is my outlet, what's yours?

[[Valentines Day Massacre]]
Rating
dude ur not ugly.
IM ugly
[[ myspace.com/maygirl563 ]]
of course theres hope
i get diff bf's all the time...and usually im the one breaking the hearts...sorry guys =[
but yea
ur so totally fine =]

MacC1windmill
Rating
You may smile.
There are much uglier woman than you.

lala
is the a joke?

obuprincess
Rating
You are very nice looking. Regardless of that fact, women of all outward appearances find boyfriends and husbands. Next time you go to a shop or a restaurant (or even church) look around. You will probably see tons of women less attractive than yourself with men. However, you are in no way ugly. You may need to see someone to change your self image. You have to love yourself for someone else to love you the way you deserve to be loved.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, March 29, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy