Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Protein shake recipes?
Anyone know some home made, low-calorie, protein shake recipes? I just want to know so I can make them at home because they're really expensive....

How in the world can I lose 20 pounds in 2 months???? ?
I'm 13, I'm fat, and I hate it.

I used to be really skinny but the summer changes a bunch. Any way I'm 5 foot 4 and I'm 125. DONT GO TELLING ME THATS NOT FAT!!! I Think ...

Am I Fat, Be Honest?
I'm 13, I'm 5' 0
& I weigh 117-118.

I feel fat, any suggestions to be 100 lbs? thank you!! :)
Additional Details

Exercising for a 14 year old?
I am 14 5'2 and I weigh 113-115.And I try not to eat after 6:00 and i'm drinking lots of water. I'd like to get down to somewhere between 107-110 before Christmas. what types of ...

Do u think this is fat?
im 16 years old and i weight 130lbs and im about 5'4. if i am how much weight should i ...

Am I fat????????
I'm 13 i'm 5'3 and i'm 36 in (bust) 30 in (waist) 36 (hips)
and I weigh 129. I know i'm curvy compared to stick figured people (no offense) but am I fat?...

I am a 16 year old male and I am 5'11 188 pounds i got a fat stomach. Will I get taller if I workout?

How can i lose weight by summer of '09?
Currently i am 130 pounds :(
i'm just looking for a routine that i can easily do from now throughout my school year. My school is right across from the YMCA and near the pool which also has ...

Is diet soda really that bad for you?
Everyone says that diet Coke is sooo bad for you...I have even heard that it is worse than regular Coke. But I really feel like I need it. I stopped drinking regular about 6 months ago and now I ...

Should i gain weight? [*pic included*]?
ok so for about 3 years now i have been really insecure about my body built.
i have been told by many people they wish they were built like me.
but i feel like they're not being honest....

Why can't I stop drinking pop?
Just wondering if anyone else has this problem. It's driving me crazy. I drink diet, but it's still not good for me....

Is this alot i have eaten today?
i feel realy upset because i ate alot, i'm on my period though but i keep snacking, today i ate; is this too much and just because of one day will i gain weight tommorow?
(i'm going to ...

Is it possible to lose 30 pounds in a month?
Please be honest and please don't tell me that it's not possible cause I believe it is I just need a second opinion and can you tell me how, I took a BMI and it said that i'm obese for ...

I need to lose weight!!?
i am 5ft 4and weigh 148lbs. just a year ago i weighed 110lbs, but so much stress and unfortunate events have turned me into an emotional eater. i really need to stop gaining and get healthy and fit ...

Does anybody know an easy way to lose weight?
not that i'm fat or anything but i juss need to kno okay maybe i am a lil but i need a summer bod asap!...

How do you get rid of sweet cravings??

Additional Details
i dont buy the sweets- my family eats really unhealthy so sweets and junk are always around me. sometimes it gets ...

Is it healthy to go one week eating nothing but fruits and vegetables.?
i'm not fat or anything, but i do eat a lot of unhealthy juke food (mostly fastfoods).
i'm sure that i may look good on the outside, but it may not be good on the inside. ...

Im 12 and need to loose weight?
wat pills could i take LEGALLY take to gain muscle and loose wait look at this page

http://www.trinibusiness Details
i weigh 275...

Yesterday i ran a marathon on a treadmill totally naked, and barefoot. now my feet hurt. what do i do?

I'm 5'10 and I weigh 145 lbs. is that fat??
What weight would be good??
Additional Details
My body is all proportioned but i have really long legs ...

Zee99
Has anyone tried Adam & Eve diet?
Metabolic diet - balance blood sugar.
Additional Details
It nothing do with apples and not a FAD diet. It was recommend by natural doctor

Rebekah S
Rating
No, I never heard of it. What is that about? Can you explain it to me what is in it?

digital321
Rating
grab one of your friends and have them start running with you in the mornings and in the evenings. and make sure to eat right... no more pizza, lasanga, or anything with alot of fat in it. you will see a big difference in 6 weeks.

if you really want to push it and you require something even tougher (or none of your friends want to help you) then take karate lessons. i was 205 pounds when i was 13 years old. alot! then my dad took me to karate classes... after 6 weeks i lost about 20 pounds. but it was intense training and i was sweating like crazy. try it and good luck.

Pierrot
Rating
kinda heared that but never tried but people said that its effective I think so

cutegorgy
Rating
No, but have tried the adam and steve diet, and turned out gay.

Zoe H
good lord, this sounds like another fad. For god sake, bin the sweets/crisps/booze, go for a walk everyday and you'll look great.

peaches
I use the glecimex index for my blood sugar balancing. It works without alot of special this and that. You eat regular food just is different amounts and at different times. Barnes & Noble or Borders has and excellent book on the glecimex index. The adam and eve diet sound like a fad thing to me and I am into just watching what and how I eat to control my blood sugar.

?
Rating
I had an Eve once ...

brentmidger
Rating
just forbidden apples wow thats hard

tinkerbell34
Yes, the Adam and Eve diet does exist. I found some from the web and have pasted it below. I find that to keep my weight down all you need to do is eat when you are hungry, stop when you are full, and eat healthily most of the time. If you combine this with an excercise you enjoy you will not have a problem.

Diet & Fitness home

Diets A-Z: The Adam & Eve Diet

Here's what the Adam & Eve Diet can do for you

You'll...

Find your perfect natural weight
Feel full of energy
Never feel hungry
Beat many chronic health problems, including insomnia, bloating, food intolerances and irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
Enjoy your life
Why the Adam & Eve Diet is revolutionary

Big claims are made for every new diet, but we believe that the Adam & Eve Diet is revolutionary. There has never, to our knowledge, been a diet that combines wisdom from both modern Western medical knowledge and traditional health care systems of the East.

The theory of this diet is simply common sense. By identifying and eating the foods that suit your specific body type, and by correcting your Stress Weaknesses, you can achieve your perfect natural weight and experience a renewed energy and zest for life.

The best is yet 2 come.........
Rating
no but then being diabetic i balance my blood sugars pretty well anyway

Becky
huh?

Remember Charlie
Yes ,TINKERBELL has it.

sOuL dOcToR
Homeopathic Treatment for Excessive Fat and Weight :-
PHYTOLACCA BERRY's Mother Tincture is perhaps the safest and sure fire way of loosing excessive fat around abdomen. With Phytolacca Berry once you loose the excessive fat and weight you don't get it back because you body takes care of itself after that and keeps you from gathering up excessive fat. It is prescribed after having a baby too, to get the tummy to loose its flab and to make it flatter and tighter. And after loosing weight with this you don't get flabby it tightens up the flab and skin along with helping your body to shed the excessive accumulation of fat around the girth
The dosage is 15 to 20 drops of the tincture in half a cup of hot water thrice a day half hour before or after meals.
Avoid Chocolates, Coffee, Mints, Red Meat and Carbonated and Alcoholic drinks while taking Homeopathic Medicines. You have to take it for at least 30 to 45 days after that you start to feel the results.
To the best of my knowledge its the safest and the most sure fire way of loosing fat and weight and keeping it of for keeps. Excellent remedy for Obese people who cant seem to shed weight despite trying.
Homeopathic Remedies can be found at all Major Herbal Stores or could be bought on line, In most of the world Homeopathic remedies are quite cheap and easy to find and they do not need a prescription.
Take care and God Bless !

ehc11
Don't tell me, you're not allowed to eat apples!

leowin1948
Adam Eve diet?May be eating forbidden apple only .Please send complete formula .

GRUMPY /UK
Rating
what do they do take a RIBbing out of you

Doug B
Adam & Eve diet is where you can eat everything you like, but your fig-leaves will always fit you!

dapperflapper
So many fad diets are awful for your system, youre best to be cutting back on amounts & fatty foods while getting good exercise...

sarah
Rating
never heard of the adam and eve diet. i have heard of the raw foods diet. that did'nt work for me though. you can't drink anything but water. i have to have my coffee and tea

joe_smo_red
Rating
i've tried the not being lazy diet. it includes eating well and going to the gym and working out. maybe more people should give that one a try.

none of your biz.
no i havent an i havent ever even heard of it but i am kinda fat so if it works i will lookin to it !!!!!

Katie C.
the what?

papricka w
Rating
Have you heard of being "proactive" when it comes to your health? Not all doctors are good and know what they are talking about. This may be one of those. Use your head and check this out before you are victimized by some weird doctor.

mkaamsel
I thought Adam and eve diet was an Apple

miss jade
no sorry i'm not fat

Orchid Quynh Lan
Rating
what is adam and eve diet.
I would like to try it.

spaced-out
never heard of it but i assume it has something to do with apples

doubtingTom
Eating each other diet?

grinner5000
Rating
All the fig rolls you can eat - just don't eat the fig leaves!

happylittletoes
nope, not me

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, February 3, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy